What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man, if only ci-en had paypal support.
It has, indirectly. You can buy certain points on a different site with PayPal and use those to pay on ci-en. You should be getting that option if you try to pay for things on there.

Reputation score
Is this game still impossibly difficult? If I remember correctly it was basically bugged last time I played.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It has, indirectly. You can buy certain points on a different site with PayPal and use those to pay on ci-en. You should be getting that option if you try to pay for things on there.
i see. i'll look up what "points" those are

edit: Well that's a bummer. even old vids i cant see. i need to pay more =_=. i thought that only works for old builds lol. maybe ill wait for the next demo to renew my sub

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wait what the heck, i supported recently and now im not supporting? i feel like i got scammed... i cant see the latest post =_=

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wait what the heck, i supported recently and now im not supporting? i feel like i got scammed... i cant see the latest post =_=
Maybe it's a monthly thing, so you must renew every month?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is this game still impossibly difficult? If I remember correctly it was basically bugged last time I played.
You are either really unlucky or simply bad at it. The game was really easy but it all boiled down to grinding certain portions of the game to afford upgrades that changed a lot. Also, proper usage of the mechanics - most special attacks were useless as I remember correctly. The best strategy for me was pulling the enemy close to me and using "wings" attack (don't remember which special was it) + normal attacks in 3 slash-sequence. Repeat this till you die of boredom or enemy finally disappears from this world. The only difficult part of the game was with Eleonore at the end because she could throw a lot of shit at you and it was easy to mess up the moment to dodge if you were not 100% focused.

beasyt

Reputation score
Oh boy i recently came across with another game Hounds of meteor. the dev is really catching up GH team. he has done some really good improvement.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh boy i recently came across with another game Hounds of meteor. the dev is really catching up GH team. he has done some really good improvement.
oh really? i dislike the anims there idk why

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He's been around longer than chairi. And has always beaten them hands down in all fields except product completion. XD