What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
is the 0.5 demo officially out? I can't seem to find it on the official site.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
is the 0.5 demo officially out? I can't seem to find it on the official site.

You mean his ci page?

You got to pay or that.

Also the angel succubus boss is hot as hell. But now I think what that guy wrote in a previous post might have some truth towards it. This might be a prequal.
Cause Elenoir didn't try to make Airi a slave or eliminate her from the start.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Is there any changelog for 0.5? So we can search for the new enemy and not missing out on anything new.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"The new enemy character of this trial version is "Ark Succubus" is! This is my first boss. again, "Majin Werewolf", a new position has been added! "Chibi Oak" has also re-appeared, and new positions have been added! (These two new positions were introduced in a previous article) "Guard", "Cross section" and "Growth tree" are also implemented as new functions."

A little bit of stuff has been added.

Last edited:

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
You mean his ci page?

You got to pay or that.

Also the angel succubus boss is hot as hell. But now I think what that guy wrote in a previous post might have some truth towards it. This might be a prequal.
Cause Elenoir didn't try to make Airi a slave or eliminate her from the start.
yes can u send me the product link so I can buy it? I think im browsing the wrong link though, my bad and thank u in advance!

Prodigy

Reputation score
I am actually interested in supporting the developer as well and getting hands on the demo. Unfortunately, every time I visit the site I fail to see how I can translate it. I would really like to be able to read the different options regarding the purchase and what else it entails. Can anyone help me out with this language barrier issue ? :)

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
I am actually interested in supporting the developer as well and getting hands on the demo. Unfortunately, every time I visit the site I fail to see how I can translate it. I would really like to be able to read the different options regarding the purchase and what else it entails. Can anyone help me out with this language barrier issue ? :)
I had the same issue before but I managed to get a work around it, I used Desktop, and Google Chrome as my main Browser - it has a built-in translator. Hope it helps!

Prodigy

Reputation score
I had the same issue before but I managed to get a work around it, I used Desktop, and Google Chrome as my main Browser - it has a built-in translator. Hope it helps!
Ahh I haven't been using Chrome lately so that might help! Going to try that right way TY!~

beasyt

Reputation score
Guilty Hell 2- ver 0.5... Well... okey. the game is far from its final stage. i hope dev has his story line framed this time. yeah... not much of a change. its okey keep working hard thats all i can say for ver 0.5

plazem12

Reputation score
Anyone have an idea of the final release date? It looks like the dev works hella slow.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have an idea of the final release date? It looks like the dev works hella slow.
Long story short - expect it to be done in 2 years, not sooner. I think they've even stated the rough estimate somewhere on Ci-En.
I don't like to simp for devs since most of them act trashy and have poor work ethics but in this case, they are what one could describe as "efficient" given the speed and quality of the updates so far, for this game and the prequel (as far as H-devs go at least, with most of them doing jack-shit for years).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dude, remember, this dev has done some of the most memeable practices in the past.
Anyway, i literally have no idea where tf go, anyone help?
On the one hand there is the path that leads to the big werewolf, on the other, i climb a big ass upwards path with some angel dudes but its a dead end?
I'm stupid