What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

tyxon09209

Reputation score
So far i haven't found any tentacle scene
I have no idea from where did the guy who posted the pic got it from? Maybe someone knows?
Or maybe it was just a sneak peek but not present in demos as of yet?
Its in a erome site that was posted back then.

Selena

Reputation score
So far i haven't found any tentacle scene
I have no idea from where did the guy who posted the pic got it from? Maybe someone knows?
Or maybe it was just a sneak peek but not present in demos as of yet?
I pay to support the developer every month. That's why I got it.

xzerozero

Reputation score
yeap, thats how it is, it just 500 yem guys. i know some of you can afford it support the dev.

PopeA

Reputation score
I agree with potato g6, though surprisingly enough, the yuri scene from the last boss in the previous game was so fucking hot it was fucking great i swear i'm not like the biggest yuri fan in the world, but goddamn

Edit: Yooooo chairi freaking outdoing himself this time big good
In more ways than one

Seems this time he's actually hiring someone for the music deparment or something idk you guys but that intro song's straight outta some Castlevania shit
And i fucking love Airi's facial expressions, like her smile and pout face when helping that tiny ass robot (and also i may have just leapt the jump from "no auntie" to "YES AUNTIE". Actually, if story wise she looks older because of her goddess form or something, that's why. Story is always important)
one thing i always disliked about GH1 was that she was a silent protagonist
Though she still only has dialogue consisting of "...." those facial expressions are a good sign

Also hope the decision making has some influence

And some of thw other characters are looking hella cute, damn

Also

Sadly this does not happen for me :((
Only thing that bothers me is how long of a wait we are gonna have before we are even close to the final product. It's already been 2 years, and we can probably expect another 2 before GH2 is done.

I assumed with the success of GH1, that they would jump straight into development with GH2. Oh well, atleast we have other games to look forward to in the mean time.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Come to think of it, how long did it take for A1 to finish? To put things in perspective

JustACulturedGuy98

Reputation score
Apparently if you been supporting the dev for more than 3000 yen before July or August this year, you eligible to receive the free copy of the game. I'm sure once the game release you gonna see the game being distributed everywhere illegally lel.

Thank you very much for your support of over 3000 yen for "Guilty Hell2"!As a thank you, we will give you a free “Guilty Hell2” product version!The specific distribution method will be announced on this page just before completion.Please don't tell this URL "ABSOLUTELY" to others!If a URL leak or suspicious access is seen, users with download rights will be required to self-report the support amount!Also, if you stop supporting KAIRI SOFT,Please do not cancel Ci-en itself or delete the DLsite account linked to Ci-en.If you lose your Ci-en / DLsite account, you will not be able to receive benefits

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah that's not shady at all. Nope, not one bit. Perfectly ethical business practices right here with no chance whatsoever of him going back on his word.

xzerozero

Reputation score
i already use 3 vpn, no result. Proxy also didn't work
already clear cache and cookies too.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah that's not shady at all. Nope, not one bit. Perfectly ethical business practices right here with no chance whatsoever of him going back on his word.
After what the dirty trick he did with his first game, I've decided never to monetarily support him ever again lol... he's got such dirty, greedy business practices.