What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

johndefap

Reputation score
Can someone who has defetaed the last boss let us know, which enemies will then interact with the new boss?

Demo 9 one of the best H-Scene but also one of the hardest boss to defeat.
Seems like after defeating enemy girl boss, only the big fatty and the bandit can interact with her, none else

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone tried using older versions save files to load into the current version of game(with existing save files)? I'm afraid it might override the newest saves i have.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's weird because the dev's been insistently saying in every demo he releases that a savedata from the version that had the prostitution skill can be loaded with said skill in it and use it

plazem12

Reputation score
Entire account has done nothing to contribute to forums. Permanent ban.
Well yes I ban people asking for a link! How did you know?

Attachments

Jackin2U

Reputation score
I just tried the new demo. I'm assuming there's not much content after the witch boss. She seems intentionally unbeatable?

shinryu

Reputation score
there is a wiki now it has a page on how to defeat the witch boss and apparently there is some items that protects against fire

also vivi is finally coming next update

Mjladner

Reputation score
I have questions... Maybe you support the developer here i want to ask ..
1. Will developer make main character/player be able to be aggressor for sex and making love with enemies??
2. I see big SEX in talent menu what does it do?

please tell developer to make airi corrupt talent so she can rape other female enemy. if developer make it happen i will support

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have questions... Maybe you support the developer here i want to ask ..
1. Will developer make main character/player be able to be aggressor for sex and making love with enemies??
2. I see big SEX in talent menu what does it do?

please tell developer to make airi corrupt talent so she can rape other female enemy. if developer make it happen i will support
Yeah that's not gonna happen mate.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A noob question, is the demo cumulative, or each demo part is isolated from the others?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am not sure what you mean by "cumulative", but each newer version of the demo contains the content of the previous ones.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A noob question, is the demo cumulative, or each demo part is isolated from the others?
bit of a mix, the last demo cut out the beginning part of previous demos but the last 3 or more before that didn't cut anything that was present previously as far as I know.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
bit of a mix, the last demo cut out the beginning part of previous demos but the last 3 or more before that didn't cut anything that was present previously as far as I know.
Thanks, I'll see if i can purchase the last two versions then, thanks!