What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
to access the church of Heidel we must defeat the fire witch??

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep.
If you have problems defeating her, it gets much easier by using those laserbeam scroll items. And there's also some fire-resistance item that halves the damage she does to Airi.

da_punk

Reputation score
Yep.
If you have problems defeating her, it gets much easier by using those laserbeam scroll items. And there's also some fire-resistance item that halves the damage she does to Airi.
Yea, I need help with that fire witch. Where can I find those laserbeam scroll items and what's the fire resistant item?

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
to access the church of Heidel we must defeat the fire witch??
you can actually skip her if you want to access the new enemies. just run past her and wait for the healthbar to disappear

da_punk

Reputation score
you can actually skip her if you want to access the new enemies. just run past her and wait for the healthbar to disappear
Tried skipping. The door said it's locked but it can't find a keyhole or something

Doomnuggets

Reputation score
I couldn't get through the door either. Out of combat and everything.
Are you talking about the church door or the lab door at the far end? I haven't been able to get into the church door at any point, but the lab door can be entered.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1657394081617.png
How the fuck do you trigger this scene? if i get defeated by her nothing happens the press r key to restart prompt doesn't appear either but i can press it to go back to savepoint other than that i can do nothing it's like when you get defeated normally

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the fuck do you trigger this scene? if i get defeated by her nothing happens the press r key to restart prompt doesn't appear either but i can press it to go back to savepoint other than that i can do nothing it's like when you get defeated normally
Preview for next version.

Instantiation

Lurker
Reputation score
To anyone trapped in the castle sleep in one of the beds in the womens room you spawn in. Fucking wasted 20 minutes.

coyexxx

Reputation score
Does anyone crashed when taking the giant quest at bartender inside inn? Sry for bad english

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 44682
It's not a preview for the next version. The author said he wanted to make this scene. but the author said he had not enough time.
Quote from the post, all the way at the end

ほんとはこんな技を用意するつもりでしたが、時間不足で断念。残念です。
(動き自体はダウン掴みを縦にしただけ……)