What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Anyway, i literally have no idea where tf go, anyone help?
On the one hand there is the path that leads to the big werewolf, on the other, i climb a big ass upwards path with some angel dudes but its a dead end?
I'm stupid
That upward path go to the top platform and then jump up at the center and then you can progress.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dude, remember, this dev has done some of the most memeable practices in the past.
Oh, I remember that all too well...that's why I dropped supporting them long time ago, when the first fuckery appeared on the horizon for the first game and urge others to not support them with blind faith any more. H-devs are not your friends when it comes to money :p

beasyt

Reputation score
Oh, I remember that all too well...that's why I dropped supporting them long time ago, when the first fuckery appeared on the horizon for the first game and urge others to not support them with blind faith any more. H-devs are not your friends when it comes to money :p
thats so fucking true. trust them blindly... NAR aint happening this time dude. he is far far.. far away from the final stage of development, by the time he will release the game be be a faking millionaire. i ve seen what he has done in GH-A1. So GH-A2 wont be any different.

yeetyeet123

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have the new update?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
another update came out? after the succubus one?
i saw the ci en article about the dude possesed by tentacles or something, but wasn't sure if it that meant there was a new demo

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
another update came out? after the succubus one?
i saw the ci en article about the dude possesed by tentacles or something, but wasn't sure if it that meant there was a new demo
I THINK it's just a preview?

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where is the demon wolf enemy? Can't find it.
Once you obtain the clothes go back to where you encounter what I believe was the first angel enemy. There either beat him or ignore him and then instead of backtracking left or going through the door again jump off from the right side and fly over the big gap.
Once over there you'll find a lever which you have to pull in order to get the werwolf to appear.

beasyt

Reputation score
any one has any clue about English translated version. or Dev be doing it once the final version is out. last time we saw some folks did the translation work for themselves. or may be some one has ideas if i want to do it in the game myself how can i do it? I am not very much into programing and all but yeah a little help will do. so... any ideas?

Why the forum is dead silent no discussions, no noting... do we have any other thread running for GH-A2?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why the forum is dead silent no discussions, no noting... do we have any other thread running for GH-A2?
Dude, you've just posted something. Previous post was on Friday, so not that long ago. Have patience.
There's simply nothing of value worth discussing at the moment.
As for the translation efforts, don't count on it any time soon. Previous game was translated only when it was near completion...so at least 2 more years. Also, story is rather uninteresting so nothing of value is lost here. As for the fan efforts, I doubt anyone will be willing to do anything more than translate the interface...and at the current stage it's kinda a wasted effort.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
One thing that i did not like about 1 and i wonder if it's gonna change here is dialogue on h scenes, or rather, the muteness as a whole of the MC, Airi.
As of now, we've seen that she has some "...." dialogues, but that show at the very least facial expression (some of them which are very cute like the pout, smile, etc).
Anyway, given the quantity of dialogue it would be rather easy for a fan to pick up, that is IF we can in the first place.
Come to think of it... i haven't tested XUnityAutoTranslator with this one, i think...

somplag

Reputation score
Guys i just subscribed 500 yen monthly plan but i couldnt download the game, do i need to subscribe the 1.200 yen one or how? im really new and any explanation is appreciated!

pennywise57

Reputation score
Guys i just subscribed 500 yen monthly plan but i couldnt download the game, do i need to subscribe the 1.200 yen one or how? im really new and any explanation is appreciated!
When you subscribe, you only get access to posts that are made AFTER your subscription, so if you want to download the game, you have to go to the post with the demo in it and pay 500 more on this post to get the demo. Or you can wait for the next release, which you'll be able to download without paying more than the subscription fee.It also surprised me the first time

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When you subscribe, you only get access to posts that are made AFTER your subscription, so if you want to download the game, you have to go to the post with the demo in it and pay 500 more on this post to get the demo. Or you can wait for the next release, which you'll be able to download without paying more than the subscription fee.It also surprised me the first time
Knowing this, it's funny thing that there are still people that wonder why so many asian devs moved from enty to ci-en for their patreon needs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

somplag

Reputation score
understood, thank you sir!

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do if someone accidentally bought the demo multiple times in confusion?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do if someone accidentally bought the demo multiple times in confusion?
How could you buy it multiple times? It's impossible. If something like this happened, ask customer service on Ci-En for help with a bug and a refund. If you signed up for multiple months of support, you done fucked up and can only hope that Chairi is willing to refund you.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mostly likely they accidentally bought a gift month / access that can be given to others.
I had made the same mistake once, and ci-en said they can't refund that.
Maybe Buziol's suggestions work, and you can get it refunded by the author.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Eh, I think I just bought the demo and a month support and confused them for the same thing. Not to worried. THanks, though.