What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

res

Reputation score
What keys do I need to press to go to another place? I can't find my way...

Attachments

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
Up Arrow Key in your keyboard, at least that's the default key. I had that bug before, what I did was I deleted my save files and create a new one, you can speed run it for like 5 to 10 minutes you're already in that stage.

Reactions: res

johndefap

Reputation score
I also can not access this place, is there supposed to be something ? There was the girl but after the interaction she disappeard and still can not enter that place. Anyone ?

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I remember doing this in an earlier demo: The part where you unlock the bird thing and walk up to the ledge: You are supposed to press shift so Airi does her chant thing and the bird symbol appears but how do I execute it? I tried every other button while staying in chant mode as well as clocking on the bird symbol but airi refuses to fly to the forest.

EDIT: nevermind, restarting the game did the trick.

EDIT 2: I do feel like I've been missing out on a few things still. I'm playing the 7b Demo that was linked above.

- The glowy balls
- The Angels who really just like to hug rather than do anything fun
- The "hidden" Werwolf
- The pettable little orc/s
- The succubus bossfight
- The Caterpillars
- The Knights
- The Ranks on the ground
- The ceiling Tentacles
- The tentacled Knights
- The Orcs, named or otherwise
- The Village Thug
- the potion seller
- the guy in the cupboard
- all the zombie like people in the slums
- the guardian dude with the spear
- the drinking lady and additional spear guy in the hidden camp behind the slums, really hope we'll get more lesbian enemies

- A Kiss skill (that someone mentioned above)
- Anything with anyone in the Village, honestly
- Anything with the woman and the thug-like dude I sometimes encounter in the forest
- And whenever I interact with the arrow next to the wooden boxes behind the black hooded guy the game freezes indefinitely
- whatever I am supposed to mix for the a-high-o faced girl who gave me that iron pot, none of the items I have can be combined
- whatever the aphrodisiacs are for, they don't appear to change any dialogue

Have I downloaded the wrong thing or am I just doing it wrong ingame?

Last edited:

NDH1985

Reputation score
If you start chanting in front of the little boy, he will let you meet his father (the mini boss I guess). After that, talking to the tribesman and he will lead you to his tribe, there's a girl who sell medicine to cure zombie (cost 20.000 yuno????) but we can't have that amount of money so I think that's all for now.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you start chanting in front of the little boy, he will let you meet his father (the mini boss I guess). After that, talking to the tribesman and he will lead you to his tribe, there's a girl who sell medicine to cure zombie (cost 20.000 yuno????) but we can't have that amount of money so I think that's all for now.
I've actually made it there by donating money to the priest lady in the house to the left hanting has never done anything for me, definitely not as a way to get any smooching going as is described in the skill description.
I didnt't at all realize that you can buy a zombie cure in theory, I just managed to get the boss fight again basically.

I managed to make apple cider for drunk lady but the dialogue remains unchanged so I never got to buy stuff from here. And fermented seed can apparently only be farmed by the zombie guys now so unless there's an actual/another way to buy from drunk lady I don't think there's a way to acquire a condom before you make it to the zombies meaning you can't start a scene with the guardian right there.
I assume the animations remain the same anyway so it's not as big a loss but it seems odd.

Overall since this is my first demo since like version 0.5 I had quite a bit of fun with this. Might replay the first one soon.

NDH1985

Reputation score
I don't think that donating to the lady will change anything, at least not now. Since I don't have 20000 yuno, the thing I bring back must be fake medicine or nothing, so the father remains zombie and we have to fight him again.

The save point reset our money to 600 yuno everytime we load the game and even if I use the event clock to return to heaven, the events happened after that don't rewind.

*Actually, it seems 20000 is not the key cause she choose to exchange the boy's ring for the medicine. Eitheir the medicine is a fake one or this is how the story have to be for now. The H scene with the seller is just a blowjob though.

Last edited:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so after playing in english mode (selectable at the main menu, doesnt have anything besides UI partially translated atm) to get the kiss skill need to get the necklace of the other angel girl (who goes succubus) by getting it from the chest in the room where airi gets her gear back. its the chest in the deadend right side as your ascending the platform section. Go give it back to the angel girl who kisses airi, afterwards, talk to her again and choose second option to get the skill.
Theres also apparently 3 gear types, gem, card, and...accessory? after beating succubus lady, the chest she drops contains her angel card that you can equip, not sure what effects it has. After you land on earth and rescue the fairys, you get the prostitute card from the "Thank you for Playing" corpse.
Also color me suprised theres a lvl grid system. apparently when you beat an enemy and it drops those energy orbs, you can use them to lvl up airi (second option in menu)

Sorry in advance if this is all redundant information, didnt feel like reading through 30 pages to see if anyone found this stuff

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes I think using Rafran (or whatever)'s card has the effect that you can get that pink bar going upon some sex acts, the same you get from drinking an aphrodisiac but I don't see how it changes anything.
Nor do I know how to actually use the kiss skill on anyone which I assume isn't implemented outside of aquiering it.

hsdth

Reputation score
Yes I think using Rafran (or whatever)'s card has the effect that you can get that pink bar going upon some sex acts, the same you get from drinking an aphrodisiac but I don't see how it changes anything.
Nor do I know how to actually use the kiss skill on anyone which I assume isn't implemented outside of aquiering it.
When Airi becomes horny she changes her reaction to her abuse and her screams and moans become more erotic.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When Airi becomes horny she changes her reaction to her abuse and her screams and moans become more erotic.
I remember actually noticing them in the last games but I didn't pick that up on that all this time, haha.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
trying to find the article of what´s new from demo 7 but can´t find anything

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
trying to find the article of what´s new from demo 7 but can´t find anything
Everything is explained on Ci-En in public. Just translate it.
To make it short though:
1.) Two new enemies - Weird Giant and "Meat ones" which are small clones of him spawned after he takes some damage. Giant picks you up when you are downed and basically "sucks you" like a fucked up ice-cream or lollipop. Smaller clones are a literal copy of zombie children or starfishes from GH1 - sucking your legs when you stand (no downed animation).
2.) H-event in the tavern - rogue knights beat the shit out of you and your friend if you are down. If you lose, you are beaten in the face a little bit more, then fucked like in the screen above. Somewhat enjoyable.
3.) Tentacle knights get a threesome/double penetration animation for when you are captured by two of them.
4.) Succubus is placed to the right of the village. Go further and you'll find the giant I've mentioned.

Basically - a sad update when compared to the rest but hey, we know we will see more vore and ryona in-game...<miserable yeah>.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The post directly above yours describes everything you need.