What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

Hi friends! What's the difference of V 2.07 with version 2.09:confused:
Straight from the readme:

【Ver2.09】
・販売開始一周年を記念してオープンソース化しました。
・ユーザーデータの一部機能拡張と仕様変更を行いました。
【Ver2.08】
・ユーザーデータの機能拡張と不具合修正を行いました。

For those too lazy to fit the above through the machine translator:

2.09:
To commemorate the 1st anniversary of retail the game code is now open source.
Some features in the user data have been expanded.

2.08:
Some bugs as a result of an expansion in user data features have now been fixed.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! That's means that's only for correct bugs. :( Because I see it in a website for download. And I want to know before download for nothing.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the useless bump but the link is dead and it would be great if someone reuploaded it.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!FwoV2bSY!Vcw6iDHL_dpLeZhUrWtxyiO3M0fmZoyfPTUsb-iLTwI

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey, hey, many thanks, I have been looking for ages for a working link.

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save of this? Damn it's hard to get through.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Keep trying, you're not meant to clear the game in one try.
Each game over makes your girls stronger, and you'll become better at playing it when you learn how the game's system works (e.g. that losing her virginity makes the girl much weaker, that you should avoid overusing your special attacks unless necessary, and that the enemies have rock-paper-scissor-esque strengths/weaknesses against your characters).

If you still want a full save, this one should be 100%:

Attachments

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link is dead again. Would be highly appreciated if someone would reupload again :D

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. A while back (like a really long while back) people posted some videos of Chaos Gates new game (called a dark souls type thing back then - that doesn't appear to be an accurate description now though). Not sure if anyone else spotted these, but he uploaded a couple of new videos last week.

The appropriate blogpost is here: ; there's two videos: the first, on Youtube is mostly SFW and shows off the gameplay and characters (seems there are three, two are likely AI controlled). The second, non-Youtube video, shows a rape scene.

Other than the obvious "looks good" type comments, the only thing I'm a little concerned on is that there's only a single enemy design in the videos. I assume that there'll be more (given how varied Succubus Nests was), so here's hoping.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Link is dead again. Would be highly appreciated if someone would reupload again :D
Go to nyaa. The torrent is still running. Just remember to download the patch (see first page of this thread) afterwards.

Hmm. A while back (like a really long while back) people posted some videos of Chaos Gates new game (called a dark souls type thing back then - that doesn't appear to be an accurate description now though). Not sure if anyone else spotted these, but he uploaded a couple of new videos last week.

The appropriate blogpost is here: ; there's two videos: the first, on Youtube is mostly SFW and shows off the gameplay and characters (seems there are three, two are likely AI controlled). The second, non-Youtube video, shows a rape scene.

Other than the obvious "looks good" type comments, the only thing I'm a little concerned on is that there's only a single enemy design in the videos. I assume that there'll be more (given how varied Succubus Nests was), so here's hoping.
If I have to guess, most of the enemies in the game will look identical except for the bosses.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I actually did not see a torrent for succubus nests when I last went on nyaa. Obviously I had other things to look for there as well, and figured I would get this again as well. Problem is, I did not see the torrent for it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The second one is mainly to show the corruption system.

Basically each times your character fills the pink bar, a bit of the right side turns purple and so subsequent rape makes you cum easier.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh, it looks like The last magic weapon game. I would have preferred a straight-up succubus nest 2 with more enemies and perhaps a corrupt route.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually did not see a torrent for succubus nests when I last went on nyaa. Obviously I had other things to look for there as well, and figured I would get this again as well. Problem is, I did not see the torrent for it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the two AI-controlled opponents, one is armed while the other fights bare-handed right? Otherwise it looks like some kind of disarmament mechanic is in play.

AI companions don't look too capable of taking out regular enemies on their own, so using them to buy time in a horde room might not be feasible.

The weapons which enemies drop, are they interchangeable with all characters or just the main one?

One of the video comments mentioned something about character switching although it wasn't illustrated in the video.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the two AI-controlled opponents, one is armed while the other fights bare-handed right? Otherwise it looks like some kind of disarmament mechanic is in play.

AI companions don't look too capable of taking out regular enemies on their own, so using them to buy time in a horde room might not be feasible.

The weapons which enemies drop, are they interchangeable with all characters or just the main one?

One of the video comments mentioned something about character switching although it wasn't illustrated in the video.
Earlier videos definitely showed disarming attacks (as well as weapon durability); I would assume that all characters can pick up the enemies weapons (especially if there is character switching) but it may not be in the AI yet.

And as for skepticsm about the game.. I'd prefer to be optimistic. It certainly looks a lot better than the Mageroid Last Weapon game.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any idea what the difference between the 2 is that warrants a 300MB file size increase?
the bigger file (900MB) is at version 1.0
and the smaller one (around 600MB) is at version 2.02