What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

You..get the ending?
But nothing new happens.

Going to admit thought, I ONLY had the release version of this game and never updated my copy till just now...WOW there are a lot of new monsters and even a new status effect. More less stamina now recovers as long as you aren't getting raped when passed out. Nifty.

No,
my problem is that cant beat the final boss by any means.
The heroines should become stronger for every lost run (the more corrupted the stronger they become as i got it) and I did several runs.
Someone else said that when you clear the big camps the final boss, the succubus, becomes weaker, but she is unbeatable :/

The tentacles seem to respawn endless and the succubus is far too strong with 2 tentacles:confused:

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 Questions...!

1. I got the patches for the game since I got the release, I tried patching (putting the patcher in the folder) and doing them in order, but it didn't seem to patch, anything special need to do with the patching programs besides double clicking them? (am am running jp mode windows)

2. What new monsters were added by chance, out of curiosity!
New Monsters are Dogs which rape vaginal and then knot and cum inside

Masked rapists which do anal

and some kind of deamon guys which do vaginal sex

and a new Boss some kind of evil mage who uses bucket on head thing for knock down and some kind of triangle-wooden-pony thing he forces your character to ride it with his magic^^

and the updated version I got it from sukebei.nyaa

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

No,
my problem is that cant beat the final boss by any means.
The heroines should become stronger for every lost run (the more corrupted the stronger they become as i got it) and I did several runs.
Someone else said that when you clear the big camps the final boss, the succubus, becomes weaker, but she is unbeatable :/

The tentacles seem to respawn endless and the succubus is far too strong with 2 tentacles:confused:
Just to confirm, your girls are reaching the succubus with their virginity intact, right? Beating the succubus with devirgined character is basically impossible.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just to confirm, your girls are reaching the succubus with their virginity intact, right? Beating the succubus with devirgined character is basically impossible.
Yes they always were virgins.
But
I finally got it. This time i cleared all camps after they became big red points and the bosses appeared, just needed to wait some days for that.
The result: The succubus boss had no enemies before you face her and the succubus has no tenacles to fight with her.
So clearing camps without waiting for the mini-bosses to appear (Big Slime for example) wont help you against the succubus :cool:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I said this once and I'll say it again. I hope the author continues to add patches or create a sequel. This has some of the most interesting 3D custom girls I've seen.

BTW, the ending, seem like the miko girl was dreaming or something.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have version 1.00 and pw prewritten goes not more XD

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There some nice usage of 3DCG here! Will have to check this out. With the new 3D Girl (3DCG2), maybe we can hope for a more advanced sequel of this in the future too.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi all! Got the 2.02 version but the old patches seem to not exist or have a really messed order how they are installed, if anybody could share a patched version would be nice. 4daily released 2.02 version long ago dont know if they will do it again for this one, cant figure out how to install it myself, even not with the info arround this thread.

thx for any information otherwise!

naruhina421

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello every one! can anyone upload the game, all the links are down

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will attempt to upload my 2.07 copy. But it will take some time. Stay tuned.

edit 1: Okay can someone tell me why Mega constantly restarts uploading from 0% after it reaches 60%?

edit 2: Finally... Here are the files. Uploaded it in two part because it didn't want to finish when I left it in one file.

Edit 3: So much from mega being tolerant. They killed the dl in just in one week. So that it from me.

Last edited:

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update
hxxp://ux.getuploader.com/SuccubusNests_Patch_000/index/1/date/desc

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And what's new in 2.09?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh. I have 2.02; that page only has 2.05 -> 2.07 and bizarrely, 2.08 -> 2.09 but no 2.07 -> 2.08...

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, please do tell us what has been added.

edit: well, google translater says this:
I open sourced to commemorate the first anniversary sale. -I made a specification change and some enhancements of user data.

Last edited:

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh. I have 2.02; that page only has 2.05 -> 2.07 and bizarrely, 2.08 -> 2.09 but no 2.07 -> 2.08...
If you look at post #6 in the thread it will show you the links to update 2.02 to 2.07. Also the 2.08 update applies from versions 2.05 to 2.07.

Reactions: Eld

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

If you look at post #6 in the thread it will show you the links to update 2.02 to 2.07. Also the 2.08 update applies from versions 2.05 to 2.07.
Those updates never really did anything for me.

I got V2.02 ran that 2.00 -> 2.05 updater file thats near 300MB. It doesn't patch or anything (tried running as admin/compatibility mode).

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

...Can anyone post an updated version again? This game keeps throwing errors with the patcher for me repeatedly..i'm using all of the old patches sequentially but..

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those updates never really did anything for me.

I got V2.02 ran that 2.00 -> 2.05 updater file thats near 300MB. It doesn't patch or anything (tried running as admin/compatibility mode).
...Can anyone post an updated version again? This game keeps throwing errors with the patcher for me repeatedly..i'm using all of the old patches sequentially but..
Have you two checked the readme.txt? I remember around page 2 or 3 that some people could not patch the game due to an edit (Just checked and it was Hentai4daily) up at the top. The readme.txt needs to be original since the patch checks and edits it.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you two checked the readme.txt? I remember around page 2 or 3 that some people could not patch the game due to an edit (Just checked and it was Hentai4daily) up at the top. The readme.txt needs to be original since the patch checks and edits it.
ah thanks that fixed it, had to remove the line hentai4daily put in the original JP readme file.

Sarasa

Lurker
Reputation score

@moogles

I have given you the same answer at page 6 post #88 (24th August 2013), just after you asked for help for the same problem post #87 (23th August 2013) ;)