What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think we should look to the game release before criticizing the amount of content, because by definition a demo does not have the full content.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Buziol 3. So i've been taking a look at the savedata files. They are text files in a kind-of html code. So smartass me thought oh hey, maybe if i edit a little add a little line here and there, i can "unlock" those extra GameOvers (wait, they CAN'T be unlocked normally, can they? right? the only GameOvers the note at the end unlocked me were 1. the in-game animations, 2. basic dungeon scene or whatever it's called, and 3. puppets).
<GameOver_ ArachneQueen />
Among others. Heh...what a genius i am, ...or so i thought.
However if i tamper with the file the whole shit gets reset'd. Setting the file to read-only after that doesn't do it, either.
But OH, i've noticed something, even if you do something as minimal as changing the order of some lines, it gets screwed up as well. No prize there. So i'm not sure if the game detects external tampering or if it's just that the code would NEED to be in an exact, specific order.
I'm going to continue testing. Though if any of ya guys out there who do uncensor n' stuff i suppose your knowledge would be more helpful since you can take a glimpse at the gamefiles, amirite? see if those events are even there or something to begin with.
I've been poking through the game files as best as I can (I've never gone past texture edits with Unity games and my coding knowledge is beginner-level on my best day) and while I've found the names for the game over scenes (the spider one is <GameOver_ArachnesNest />, for example), I haven't been able to sneak them into the save file to unlock anything; as you said, the game basically factory resets your save file if it detects anything out of place. I've taken the time to try using every game over name I could find (there are seven listed inside the demo's files, which lines up with the amount shown in the gallery) because I had the same idea you did, i.e. the unlocks have to be in a specific order to make the save file work, but the save file still reset itself no matter which game over I put under the two that were already unlocked. This has me thinking that unlocking anything else in the demo is a no-go, but I'm going to waste some time digging through the enemy files and see if I can do anything with those. Wish me luck.

Update: no luck with trying to unlock the Arachnea in the gallery, at least, but I'm not surprised; I imagine it would take something more than simple save file editing to get anything going. There seem to be all of the proper files for the enemy itself (or at least the texture files and such), but I'm not advanced enough to know what, if anything, I could do with said files in regards to the demo.

Also, a bonus: it threw this at me when I tried editing one of the save files:

The save file won't load when it has that message, and it popped up even if I did something as innocuous as change a character's max HP. That at least confirms that there's something in place to detect editing.

That being said, is there no way to go back and fight more enemies once you clear the demo? It feels like everything's sealed off for me, at least, which is pretty lame if true.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah i think you're stuck once you finish the demo.
Anyway, @elusi, some folk at fellow sitr mentioned that the game encrypts the savefiles with a key and an algorithm, and prevents editing.
Btw
Can you see the 3d models inside of the gamefiles?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyway, @elusi, some folk at fellow sitr mentioned that the game encrypts the savefiles with a key and an algorithm, and prevents editing.
Btw
I see, thanks for the heads up. Interesting how they went so far as to encrypt their save files like that. As for 3D models, I can at least see untextured ones; I imagine you have to use the Unity development platform to put it all together and see the finished models, but again, not an expert.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Is the prison still in this new demo?
Didn't tested yet, bec the enemies dies to quickly...

EDIT: Found a infinite Explosion Potion, but sadly, no Prisons anymore, to rescue your fallen mates. :(

Last edited:

awawawawaw004

Reputation score
When I get into the passage every thing go dark and can't continue the demo any solution?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Put your desktop resolution to 800x600 then run the game. Voila. Massive FPS boost
or use this

the dev made the old version (without amd fsr) available for all as a demo. and the software is worth it for both old and new games for that exact trick (for new game) but you dont have to lower the display resolution of pc. just the game.
However if i tamper with the file the whole shit gets reset'd
what if he is having 2 files being used as save (one html and other a .reg file) and if one is tampered then a new .reg file is made?
Years worth of content, and that is all?
I hope that's not the case when the full game comes o

maybe the beta demo is an old one? maybe.....

no Prisons anymore, to rescue your fallen mates
5h5ugq.png
tell me it aint so...tell me it's only a demo thing and full game still has it...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I feel you johntrine
Btw, i have lossless scaling but that thing isnt it just for making any game fullscreen with perfect pixel
It does not lower resolution of a game does it or do i have an outdated version

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I feel you johntrine
Btw, i have lossless scaling but that thing isnt it just for making any game fullscreen with perfect pixel
It does not lower resolution of a game does it or do i have an outdated version
if you are getting the issue of game having black box when scaling some game with lossless scaling, then here is my trick.
scale factor is auto (you could manually scale for perfectly removing back parts buuuut auto works well.)
scale type depends on game.
integer for old or 2d games like ftl and such stuff.
nearest for newer stuff though not perfect and requires manual scaling instead of auto.
fsr and fsr lite is the one made by amd to compete with nvidia dlss and is great for new games (not in free/demo version) you change sharpness from 0 to 2 for 0 for best quality and 2 for worst. btw, fsr lite is for older and weaker gpus. it works well and can allow you to run doom and gta 5 on ryzen laptop apus (ie, ryzen cpu graphics.) with good frames but both put more load on cpu.
the read me function covers most of this and is a good tl;dr version instead of wiki.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw
You can interact with the pillar and jump to the previous sanctuary, and I guess you'll be able to reenter the dungeon

Didn't Ghouls used to have a gangbang animation?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can interact with the pillar and jump to the previous sanctuary, and I guess you'll be able to reenter the dungeon
It seemed like any and all possible entrances and exits were blocked after I cleared the game, including the entrance to the dungeon when I teleported back to the start. If you or anyone else finds a way to get around, I'd be thrilled to know how.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if you are getting the issue of game having black box when scaling some game with lossless scaling, then here is my trick.
scale factor is auto (you could manually scale for perfectly removing back parts buuuut auto works well.)
scale type depends on game.
integer for old or 2d games like ftl and such stuff.
nearest for newer stuff though not perfect and requires manual scaling instead of auto.
fsr and fsr lite is the one made by amd to compete with nvidia dlss and is great for new games (not in free/demo version) you change sharpness from 0 to 2 for 0 for best quality and 2 for worst. btw, fsr lite is for older and weaker gpus. it works well and can allow you to run doom and gta 5 on ryzen laptop apus (ie, ryzen cpu graphics.) with good frames but both put more load on cpu.
the read me function covers most of this and is a good tl;dr version instead of wiki.
Wait, bear with me, what i don't get is this:
Lossless scaling can INCREASE the resolution of a game.
It cannot DECREASE it.
So, how does it help with performance?

This has me very interested, thank you very much.

lossless.png
And by the way, these are the only options the window has for me. Am i using an outdated version or what? or where do you select all those options like integer, fsr, nearest, etc etc? I ask because the first screenshot of the steam page does have a few more options, but none of those either.

Oh and before some mod comes and call it off-topic, no, this is relevant to this game because it helps users run it on less powerful machines (and so happens to be for all games).

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score
Meanwhile I still can't launch the demo over here as it just goes black screen on me and crashes on start-up without a message >_>
I already tried setting Japanese locale and re-extracting, deleting past saves, changing regional format to Japanese, etc. :\
At this point I am starting to think that this may be due to the copyright protection system they put in place, as the previous demo works just fine for me. The readme says that it now has simple network authentication and that if a leak is spotted, the key will be revoked. The author even threatens to delay public release if multiple leaks occur o_O
I think this one may actually require a proper crack to be playable. Is this what they spent all that time on? What the heck...

Reputation score
Meanwhile I still can't launch the demo over here as it just goes black screen on me and crashes on start-up without a message >_>
I already tried setting Japanese locale and re-extracting, deleting past saves, changing regional format to Japanese, etc. :\
At this point I am starting to think that this may be due to the copyright protection system they put in place, as the previous demo works just fine for me. The readme says that it now has simple network authentication and that if a leak is spotted, the key will be revoked. The author even threatens to delay public release if multiple leaks occur o_O
I think this one may actually require a proper crack to be playable. Is this what they spent all that time on? What the heck...
There's a remote possibility some antivirus software is silently throwing a fit and closing the process without telling you. Try disabling shields and see if that helps?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait, bear with me, what i don't get is this:
Lossless scaling can INCREASE the resolution of a game.
It cannot DECREASE it.
So, how does it help with performance?

This has me very interested, thank you very much.

View attachment 41322
And by the way, these are the only options the window has for me. Am i using an outdated version or what? or where do you select all those options like integer, fsr, nearest, etc etc? I ask because the first screenshot of the steam page does have a few more options, but none of those either.

Oh and before some mod comes and call it off-topic, no, this is relevant to this game because it helps users run it on less powerful machines (and so happens to be for all games).
so for the 1st part.
it upscales the resolution of a game and smooths the jaggered edges that is caused by it. so for example if you run skyrim at 800x600 and use losslesss scaling then the games is technically still running at that resolution. it just has been streched and improved to look like it is not. it is something that nvidia and amd are also trying to adapt with nvidia's dlss and amd's fsr though they are using it to upscale 720p resolution and above to 4k resolution.

for second part, are you using demo or paid version because either way yours seem to be a very old version.
here is how my (paid version) looks
since free version was also updated recently, i would suggest unlinking/deleting the one you have and then redownloading it.
also, feel free to pm me in case the mods might call it off topic.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I see, nice, well, whenever i try it and it upscales a game it does make it lose performance.
But then again that could also be because yes it's outdated, thanks for the heads up.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I see, nice, well, whenever i try it and it upscales a game it does make it lose performance.
But then again that could also be because yes it's outdated, thanks for the heads up.
well. the upscaling puts more load on cpu instead of gpu soooo if you only have a bad gpu then that is ok but if you have old cpu then you might have some issues with newer games but yeah, might wanna update the software again.
also, to all
it seems they are releasing or re-releasing the demo as and advance demo. maybe it has english option? any commects by people who follow them?

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there.
I usually try not to interfere with the community, but there seems to be a misunderstanding, so I'll comment.

If the game won't start, there can be multiple reasons. If you have taken all the measures mentioned in Ci-en, then it could be an inhibition of net authentication by security software or something. Alternatively, some people have reported that getting the video drivers up to date worked.
If that doesn't solve the problem, please provide your Logs. If you're a legitimate user, I'll be happy to help.

Then there seems to be a misunderstanding on your.
Maybe the translation of the Readme(EN) is wrong, but I thought I had written "In case of serious or repeated leaks, the publicity schedule will be moved up, but in case of minor leaks, a new license key will be distributed.".

This means that if the current advance trial version is released without an official website, the next time the official trial version is released, the publicity effect will be lost.
I would have to move up my sales plans, meaning that losses would be inevitable. I will not do anything to threaten legitimate users, and there is no point in doing so.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a fix for the hyper speed that happens when you meet the three mosquitoes?

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone has a fix for the hyper speed that happens when you meet the three mosquitoes?
I believe I was able to fix this in build 20211008.
If the problem persists, please let me know.