What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having trouble downloading this game? the RJ284978.part6.rar is corrupt, tried redownloading it, using different extractors, redownloading other parts making sure system is in JP locale.

Checked the blog, looks like others are having the issue too...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please update the OP with all the necessary information, so that I can move this thread over.

escobat

Reputation score
Anyone else having trouble downloading this game? the RJ284978.part6.rar is corrupt, tried redownloading it, using different extractors, redownloading other parts making sure system is in JP locale.

Checked the blog, looks like others are having the issue too...
Yea i got the same Problem

Yea i got the same Problem
The Developer said in his Discord, that he sent a new Version to DlSite but it might take some time until it is replaced.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Devs have a patch file for the corruption issue on their blog.
Important Notice

We are currently experiencing a "file corruption error during decompression" problem.

We are currently asking DLsite to resolve this issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience until the problem is resolved.

Postscript.

We have prepared a file to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Please overwrite the corrupted data after unzipping the file, and the full version will work.

We expect the problem will be resolved by DLsite's business hours, but if you want to play the game as soon as possible, we would appreciate it if you could use this file.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Here is an alternate OP yall can copy and paste so the game can be moved over to the right section.

1647718368306.png
Game:
Links: | | |

Description:
3rd person hack n slash with some visible influence of the Souls series (Demon/Dark).

This is the time when Succubus began to appear from within people
The battle between succubus and exorcist is becoming more and more fierce, triggered by the outpouring of miasma in the center of the continent.
The “Sanctuary”, a relic from before the disaster, has kept a dangerous equilibrium, but it is clear to everyone that this is a temporary peace.

An anomaly in the sanctuary was confirmed in the ruins on continental frontier
Three people, the witch Eleonora, the squire Sera, and the other witch Dorothy, took charge of the situation. There was no time to wait for more support.
In order to restart the stopped sanctuary as soon as possible, the three of them had to go into the dungeon where the miasma was spreading.

Game Details:
This is a roguelite 3D action game that takes you to a dungeon where miasma and curses are prevalent.
A three-player party progresses through the dungeon one room at a time, with no turning back.
The player must make do with the resources at hand to reach the bottom of the dungeon.

Game Features:
Three-person party for dungeon attack
Perma-death due to character loss & annihilation
There is an element of reinforcement through game lapses.

Features of H Element:
Real-time restraint and humiliation during battle
Almost all enemies have a restraining H attack.
Weakness due to increased sensitivity/pollution/sensitivity

Volume:
More than 13 enemy types with restraint H-attacks
7 types of game overs
2 to 3 hours of play time per round of game
Estimated time if the game is completed.

Genre: Ryona, Female Protagonist, 3D Works, Succubus/Incubus, Lesbian, Rape, Interspecies Sex, Virgin

Controls:
Left Analog StickMovement
Left Analog Stick PressOperation change (follow-up/point defense)
Right Analog StickViewpoint operation
Right Analog Stick PressLock on / Lock off
Right Analog Stick (Long press)Camera reset
X ButtonAttack / Equipment item used
X Button (Long press)Special attack / Retry (When game is over)
A ButtonCancel / Avoidance
Y ButtonDecision / Interact (Talk / Check / Pick up / Rescue)
Y Button (Long press)Exchange equipped item and drop item
B ButtonPut equipment items
B Button (Long press)Throw equipment item
Hudswitch LeftEquip inventory the left Item
Hudswitch UpEquip inventory the up Item
Hudswitch RightEquip inventory the right Item
Hudswitch DownEquip inventory the down Item
LB / RBOperation character switching
LT / RTZoom in / Zoom out
START ButtonPause
BACK ButtonHigh Speed Skip
Left Analog Stick PressGallery mode switching
Right Analog Stick PressGallery display switching
WASDMovement
Mouse operationViewpoint operation
Mouse Left ButtonAttack / Equipment item used
Mouse Left Button (Long press)Special attack
Mouse Right ButtonAvoidance
Mouse Middle ButtonLock on / Lock off
Mouse Middle Button (Long press)Camera reset
Mouse Wheel Up / DownZoom in / Zoom out (Target switching when lock on)
Space KeyDecision
Left Shift KeyCancel
EInteract (Conversation / Examination / Picking up / Rescue)
E (Long press)Exchange equipment items for fallen items
QPut equipment items
Q (Long press)Throw equipment item
1Equip inventory the left Item
2Equip inventory the up Item
3Equip inventory the right Item
4Equip inventory the down Item
F / ROperation Character Switch
TOperation change (follow-up/point defense)
ESCPause
CtrlHigh Speed Skip
ZGallery mode switching
XGallery display switching
F2FPS display switching
F3Reset window size
F5Reset game
F9HUD non-display (function for shooting)
PrintScreenPrintScreen Take screenshot
Alt+EnterSwitch to full screen

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Looks good to me. Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

④起動確認をし、できない場合はdiscordのページに移動し、「雑談-chat-」内のSuccubusHeaven_patch2をダウンロードし、任意のフォルダに解凍する。
⑤、④の中の「il2cpp_data」を③の「SuccubusHeaven_Data」内に上書き保存

④ Check the startup, and if it does not work, go to the discord page, download SuccubusHeaven_patch2 in "Chat-chat-", and unzip it to any folder.
Overwrite "il2cpp_data" in "Succubus Heaven_Data"
Anyone got the patch from discord? Bought the game, dl'ed the huge ci-en patch, done all the steps correctly but it's still not running for me. Can't get onto discord until later.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I'm still downloading patch1 so I'll update if I make any progress.

patch1:

PW: Sc1x

patch2:

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Holy shit! This thread was made 7 years ago and it just got released?
Welcome to single devs.

I mean, take a look at some stuff like 7-days-to-die. How long has that been in "Alpha"?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm still downloading patch1 so I'll update if I make any progress.

patch1:
patch2:
With patch 2 applied the game starts now at least, so I consider that progress. Thanks a bunch!

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Review time:
Long and short, it's pretty solid for what it is, but it also feels pretty padded as well for what it offers. The big thing is that at the end of each run you get scored based off of rooms cleared, foes defeated, bosses fought. Every 100 points leads towards a new starting boon/curse you can turn on, with boons making the game easier yet hurts score, and curses game harder but higher score. Pretty normal stuff given Slay the Spire and other such games have gone that route. The real inflation is how low score can be, and how many unlockables there are period. Nearly -50- curses and boons that you need to unlock, and a full start to finish run is ~500 points, or only -5- unlocks. Cue wanting to cheese this system somehow because the RNG elements aren't very RNG (Gear is the biggest bit, but you start to learn when the games just going to dump maces on you, and when it'll give you gear you honestly -need-), and only Dorthy honestly ends up good enough to go about solo (and given how the final few fights goes, that's kinda important...) because she's got major huge AoE spells that just shread crowds apart, more so if she's got an energy booster. While the other two....really -don't- have answers towards crowds of foes huddling over you, or major HP sponge bosses beyond a slow smack and run away.

The smut...-works-, I'll admit I was really hoping for more -traps- and status effects beyond just -poison-, but it is what it is. I'm honestly a touch peeved after the first 5 core floors traps just...-vanish- outright, and the spiders webbing attacks are just a forced knock down with very little webbing...But the animations and VA work for sure do get me going, so I can't call it bad, yet I can say I was left wanting -more-. Overall I like it, but I will say the demo for sure showed off some of the better smut ends of the game...

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I first commented on this post in 2016... I can't believe its finally out. Hope it's good.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
she's got major huge AoE spells that just shread crowds apart..
Yeah, the AOE spells are important but the AI wastes them, so I have to either play as her or hold onto a whip with another character so I can make more of those blood thorn spells when needed.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
There's almost no reason to ever control anyone else in earnest. The Great Maces, Whips, and Imp Swords you quickly learn to just give towards Dorthy so she's got her AOE nukes and then let the other two be basic Mace and Sword club for orb holders for the rest of the game. And again, who you control is KINDA vital for the final few segments, so I would just suggest sticking with Dorthey and only hop off for inventory juggling.