What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Re: Chapter 3 Sisters (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

"Yes there is." Rikke would quickly get to her feet and approach her lover, taking the hand with the cowbell gently "Even if they're dead, I think your parents would love for their little girl to atleast know where they rest." the heroine smiled kindly and kissed Jessica on her lips lightly "I won't take no for an answer, we have to do this."

She'd stand and hold Jessica in place for now, keeping a smile on her face. Any attempted struggle or escape would only cause the hold to become closer and Rikkes smile to grow "Jess~" clearly the rogue was, unfortunately, set on this.

Jess blushed as Rikke kissed her. "Humm ya know there probably won't be any adventure in it. Definatly no money. Do you still want to go?" Jess seemed to have a slightly hopeful tone but it echoed with a known sadness. No doubt she was expecting a tragic end to this tale. Seeing that Rikke wouldn't budge on the issue the succubus relented with a sag of her shoulders. "Well we need to finish up what we are doing around here first. After all no point in backracking so far and Im sure Joldra would complain."

"Hum~ There's always adventure to be found, you just need to travel with the right company." the heroine smirked wickedly to her lover and even if Jessica made it clear this would by no accounts be a fun trip, Rikke knew that already... but at the very least perhaps the succubus would gain some closure on her past.

"We'll check the map and place out the locations we have to visit, maybe we'll be able to hit a few en route." Rikke would keep a smile on her face and surprisingly, not let go of the embrace? "Thanks for sharing that with me. Sometimes it feels like I know so little about you." she'd wink slyly, her touch easing up and turning gentle, her voice carrying a suspicious tone... a tone Jessica loved all too much.

"I was thinking, with all of these toys and four succubi... were there any favorites." Rikke would step back, leaving a light purple trail from her bright eyes. Her touch sliding along Jessicas hand enough to send pleasant goosebumps across the succubus body... Even if the signals weren't exactly subtle, soon enough the rogues hands moved to her armor slowly and playfully undoing the laces.

Jess didn't relent in her pursuit and quickly trapped Rikke's arms so the rogue couldn't move them. Teasingly she kissed Rikke lightly pulling on her lower lip a little to draw it out. "Humm you already saw my favorites the first time." Jess slipped her fingers under Rikke's armor once more and winked. A small tug later Rikke's armor fell into a heap. "Oh dear it seemes someone left their armor in my care again." Exposed to her Jess teased Rikke's curves as she moved into kiss Rikke once more her breasts keeping the rogues arms trapped against her body.

As the rogue touch slid scross the tight leather surface, each finger playfully clipped each and every lace keeping the corset-like leather armor tightly hugging her. Rikke snickered playfully as she reached the final lace and gently tugged it, only for lace to fall undone. Jessicas eyes trailed each and every motion, her whole form to seemingly shifting to the delicious offer.

Her eyes sparkling with mischief and lips all too alluringly puckered, Rikke would clip the loosened lace with her thumb and slowly begin to tug it-- only for Jessicas tail to suddenly wrap around her wrist?! "Eh~?" she'd look a bit confused to the disturbance, only for Jessica to rapidly approach with a wicked smile and tug the girl into a deep and almost primal kiss. Seemed the alcohol most certainly made Jessica significantly less restrained... not that Rikke minded.

With the two of them locked in the passionate kiss, Rikke felt Jessicas touch slide slowly across her sides and behind her. Her lovers fingers seemingly feeling out each and every inch of her body, would slide down to the rogues tight ass and give it a firm squeeze even through the leathers.

Leaning out of the kiss Jessica dragged the kiss out that extra bit, ever so teasingly tugging the heroines luscious lower lips before braking the embrace. Even the answer to the girls own asked question would soon fall on deaf ears, Jessicas nail ever so slightly stinging Rikke could only feel her lovers firm grasp "Hum~ Is someone feeling a bit dominant today?" the rogue spoke in a clearly teasing tone, she herself arching her ass to the firm grasp playfully.

Instead of answering Jessica would only smirk silently, before removing her hands and slipping them beneath the leathers. Rikke could only giggle in perverse delight as she felt her lovers touch brush directly across her silken skin "Perhaps I should conti--" a sharp tug would lightly jerk the girls body as sudden all the laces slowly eased up, even cutting off her offer to continue the striptease.

Rikke blinked briefly and looked to the leathers as they slowly fell off to reveal the heroines exceptional body in full. Ofcourse it would only take a few moments for her to realize what happened. Taking a confident pose Rikke would silently smirk at her lover, one of her hands resting on her own hips, her eyes locked on Jessica giving a clearly knowing look.

"Oh dear... it seems someone left their armor in my care again." the succubus spoke in faked innocent manner, smiling all too shamelessly and gleefully at the sight. Rikke was as ravishing as she's ever been, even the dim lighting of the attic couldn't deny her perfected body, even the dim moonlight adding a seemingly divine white glow accentuating the perfect lines across her body. Though perhaps the most alluring of all, was the rogues perverse smile and eyes sparkling with such deliciously devious mischief.

"Hum~ If someone else finds this feature I could get in so much trouble you know..." Rikke looked to her lover in a predatory manner, just her tone almost breaking Jessicas will to hold back a bit longer "I thought you loved trouble." the succubus replied with a knowing look "I never said I didn't." Rikke leaned slightly closer to Jessica, her hands resting on her thighs presenting the glorious D's in full display, even giving them a slight jiggle.

"Naughty girl~" the succubus snickered and step in, locking the duo in a deep and gleeful kiss once more, this time Rikke fully leaning into it as well. Though as the kiss continued Jessicas hands would eagerly scope out the heroines exceptional body... one hand slowly moving along her midriff down.

Jessica may have had her own plans, but suddenly she felt the lower part of her dress be raised and shifted more and more as Rikkes own hand sought out the succubus treasure during their kiss?

Opening her eyes Jessica would meet Rikkes mischievious gaze and smile, this wasn't just playing around. This was a challenge! 'Just like old times...' without any words, the two lovers shifted each others panties and lowered themselves 'No cheating, the winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser!'

Foreplay off!
Rikkes deals foreplay damage to Jessica!
Jessica deals foreplay damage to Rikke!

Last edited:

Rolls
Rikke uses foreplay! and deals 34pp damage
Jess uses foreplay! and deals 37pp damage

Status
Rikke: Hp: 62/62, Pp: 8/45, Ep: 45/45, Status = Fine
Jess: Hp: 58/58 Pp: 14/48 Ep: 46/46

Slowly both girls slid to the floor their expert touchs causing the other to coo and moan. Each of their tongues danced and played together. Breaking ever apart slightly a string of their shared silavia hung inbetween their mouths sparkling in the moonlight. Jess's face had a heathy blush as her crimson eyes sparkled. Letting out a moan the heat of her breath fogged the air in front of them brifely. Still her hand continued their assult on Rikke bringing a gasp from the rogue. "You've gotten very good at this Rrrr Rikke...." Jess was close but Rikke could feel the tremble in herself as well.

At first the duo just lightly teased each other. Rikke would gently guide her silken, dexterious touch beneath Jessicas dress and under her panties. Slowly sliding her touch Rikke couldn't help, but snicker as she found her lovers sensitive nub... compared to the usual treat there it was just such a cute, sensitive little thing. Jessica, however knew her lovers body in meticulous detail, though surprisingly even if she knew exactly how to start off making the rogue cry out... she waited. Her long skilled fingers would only ever so gently brush against Rikkes own lovely clit, seemingly very lightly massaging the heroine. Jessicas tail would reveal the delay, as it moved as quickly as possible to get it's owner out of her clothing "Hum~ Wouldn't be fair if I started with an advantage. Would it." their kiss broken only briefly the two exchanged equally dominant and perverse gazes as finally the tail removed the dress and the pesky panties leaving both of the girls fully in the nude.

The two kept their eyes locked briefly each only slightly teasing the other, though each reaching further and further, applying more and more pressure... each doing little to hide their giddyness to start their competition.

Neither seemed keen to resist as they pressed their bodies together and slowly slid to their knees, each girl spreading their legs apart, opening up for their lovers touch "Hum~ It's been a while since I heard your more feminine cries Jess... this'll be fun." "Ho~ I'll make sure do to do something extra spicy to you, after I win." the duo grinned wickedly at each other, before turning into smiles and softer eyes. With a final lean in and lock into a embrace their challenge was on.

Both girls on their knees and kissing dearly each other, began to tease the others sex. While slowly at first, their moans would quickly grow in intensity, each of the competitors fingers growing slicker and slicker, their fingers growing bolder and faster with their movements.

Their bodies heated and kiss growing all too primal, Rikkes eyes slightly shivered at the sensation of Jessicas fingers brushing against her senstive spots. Gods, the succubus knew exactly how to drive her to the brink and she was not holding back! Each grind seemingly shocking Rikkes body, heating it more and more as it grew tense... for that moment Rikke all too eagerly wanted to give in and allow Jessica further perversion as a reward for the thrill.... until even through her mistied eyes Rikke saw Jessicas own eyes shiver?!

Blushing just as brightly and seemingly in equal bliss her lover looked to her, her heart reignited with pride Rikke gathered herself and refocused her efforts, her hips slightly bucking against the fingers... just as Jessicas were against hers! Nearing the end of their competition both girls, squeezed the others body closely against the others, both crying out in unison!

Just as their cries began to echo out in unison Jess collapsed into Rikke shivering her own cries peaking before Rikke's. Looking down from her equisit high she could see Jess's tail burried deep in her own ass. Shivering as the tail spent itself Rikke felt a little jealous that she wasn't getting stuffed with it. Thats when it hit her Jess had lost. Even as her own spazmes shook her body her purple tinted eyes gleamed with plans.

Just as Rikkes high slowly began to settle she could all too clearly see Jessicas tail relax, clear goo string from it's cock like tip... looked like someone added a bit more than what was offered, though was it because her touch wasn't enough or her lover had lost herself to sheer lust? A darker purple swirled to life the rogues eyes as she smirked wickedly, the question wouldn't remain unanswered.

Her peak significantly less taxing the rogue would be the first to stand, her exceptional body gleaming with light droplets of sweat, her D's each adorned with a cute popped nippie. With a healthy blush still lingering on her face, Rikke would stand and look around, before taking a small box still yet closed and dragged it closer to Jessica, even the sounds seemingly not enough to fully wake her lover yet.

Rikkes lean down and actually pick up the limp tail around it's middle and sit down on the box, her long luscious legs crossed one on top of the other in a dominant fashion "Hum~ Whats this?" she'd speak in a significantly more wicked manner, though her voice remaining just alluring as ever, perhaps now more than ever.

"Was my touch not enough, Jess?" she'd smirk and spin the tail lightly with one hand, a dominant spark in her eyes. It was clear the rogue knew she had won and what Jessica had done...

Grasping the tail seemed to wake Jess up a little as she turned to meet Rikke. Her own face was flush from the efforts of the moment. Finishing her turn her heavy breasts jiggled slightly. Her skin was soft and pale refelecting the cool moonlihgt that seeped into the room. Looking down and slightly away Jess spoke. "You know how much of a trouble maker that little guy can be." The tail seemed to nod up and down in agreement with Jess statment. While it was true the perverse organ often acted with out direct control from its owner more often than not it was used in concert with Jess's actions. Clearly the succubus wanted Rikke to win.

Rikke kept the dominant demeanor, her head resting on her her palm casually, a few of her fingers resting on her cheek as she looked on to the succubus "It's still cheating... and since I'm the winner." she'd place both of her hands on either side of the chest "I get to choose the punishment."

With a mischievious snicker Rikke pushed off the chest and looked around, thankfully there were plenty of items around for her to experiment to go exactly as she wanted. Her hips swaying in a accentuated manner the rogue would disappear from her lover gaze for just a few brief moments, until she came back... thankfully the sisters items fit her perfectly.

"I've always wanted to find out, what's it like to have a pet succubus." her voice would be the first thing Jessica noticed, before Rikke stepped into view, wearing stylish black silk gloves that went up all the way to her elbows, her lips actually accentuated by bright red lipstick "And I just so happen to have a volunteer..." she'd smirk mischieviously at her lover.

As Rikke got her changes in order she came back to notice Jess petting her tail gently. Hearing her voice her succubus lover turned her head and took her in. A slow flush worked its way across Jessica's face. A moment latter the girl bowed before Rikke her wings shrinking to a cute mini size. "Oh mistress please punish your naughty pet succubus in any manner you want."

Rikke even placed a hand over her mouth to hide her smile, seemed Jessica certainly embraced her loss. The heroine giggled with clear content, before regaining her posture.

Her hand crossed over her chest, the silken black gloves pushing up her cups ever so lightly, the rogue looked on to the sight briefly before extending her hand motioning with a single finger for her pet to come "Come to your mistress, pet. Let me take a look at you." she'd smirk wickedly, while it was just a bit of roleplay... Rikke was certainly going to give it a true effort.

"But pets walk on fours, unless allowed otherwise, dear." the girls eyes remaining sharp and almost predatory, she'd keep a dark smirk as Jessica crawled over, the succubus enjoy her role just as much as she teasingly swayed her ass as she approached. Now sitting a nearby chest Rikke had her long legs crossed, her luscious lips slightly puckered as they smiled at the approach.

As Jessica approached Rikke didn't move from her comfortable seat, her legs crossed and one alluringly swaying up and down "You want to be punished, oet?" she'd ask in a clearly teasing tone, her eyes locked to Jessica who'd give her best innocent look, as she as if worshiping ran her hands up and down one the heroines legs "No, instead you can earn forgiveness."

The rogue teasingly moved her swaying foot "Show me you can take good care of your mistress, by taking care of my footsie." Rikke grinned darkly, honestly to her it was more about actual punishment for the cheat, than a sensual treat... but to some degree she wanted to if her lover would do it.

Can change the fetish to simple eat out if asked ;D
But for variety sakes ;D

Indeed Jess moved on all fours the action causing her hips to move alluring backnad fourth. Her tail being rather subdued rested on her back as she crawled to Rikke.

Taking the foot in one hand Jess snifed it before making use of her tongue to tickle the senstive skin causing slight shivers up Rikke's body. It was a strange sensation to be sure and it would get stranger still as Jess continued to lick Rikke's offer foot just like Willow would. Soon enough she felt Jess begin to suck on her toes one by one. This proved to much as Rikke took Jess by the head and guided her up to her waiting sex.

As she guided her lover to her waiting sex Rikke could feel Jessica's hands glide up her legs untill they reached her knees. Here Jess pulled them apart to fee up Rikke's treasure waiting for her. As her lover's head moved closer Rikke felt the hands move against to grip her tight rear and lock her in place.

Just as surprised as she was, oddly enough, pleased Rikke looked to Jessica obey her command. The succubus touch not losing it's delicate and expert touch as it treated even the rogues foot with supreme care "Good~ Good.." the rogue snickered even playfully tapping on Jessicas nose with her slick foot.

"Hum~ I'd say you even deserve a prize." with her succubus lover on her knees and looking to her, the rogue stood and gently placed her hand beneath Jessicas chin. Raising it lightly to look up her Rikke smirked wickedly and left the head hanging as it looked up, before stepping closer "Go on, please your mistress." the rogue commanded, her lower lip bit down ever so subtly as Jessica eagerly obeyed her command and crawled to her feet.

The feeling of her lovers touch gliding up her silken legs luscious legs sent goosebumps across the heroines body, looking down Rikke could all too clearly see a spark in Jessicas eyes as she guided her tongue along Rikkes inner thigh and to her sex. The hands sliding past her thighs to grip--- suddenly Jessicas hands were thrown off?!

Rikke smirked wickedly looking down to her lover "Did I allow you to touch, pet?" she'd snicker and place a gloved hand on her lovers cheek before pulling her closer to her sex "Your hands, behind you."

Jess would do as she was told and leaned in to lick at Rikke's sex. Her lovers tongue felt warm against her folds. Delicately and almost teasingly Jess lightly brushed her tongue along Rikke's outer lips. Shivers ran along Rikke's spin as the all to dexterous tongue touched the outer folds and pleasure button. Clearly Jess was taking her time to please Rikke making each lick a near painful tease trying to break her dominate demenor threw her teasing touches.

Rikkes eyes sharpened as she knew exactly what her lover was doing... unfortunately, the succubus plan would not work "Tut-tut-tut..." the rogue pulled her lover back slightly "A lazy pet, gets no rewards." she'd smirk slyly "Now... let your mistress find us something fun." her eyes sharp Rikke looked over the room brimming with numerous sexual toys, picking out every wicked and silly toy she could find.

By the nights end the duo of lovers had likely tried out most of the toys upstairs, both still dizzy and utterly alight with afterglow, they'd stumble into Janets room and giggling childish would place around the craziest toys they found... all very well used. And with that each taking a place on either of Janets side, smiles lingering on their faces the mischievious duo would fall asleep as well.

I'll edit a full smut scene later :)
Don't want to hold up Rikke ;D

Giggleing the two woman quickly drifted off to sleep the scent of their perverse play lingering on them as well as the toys. Rikke's dreams where wild sex filled and all to arousing. One in particular that lingered was her in control of her harem of ladies all serving her whim. Still as will all dreams they passed and Rikke awoke to a rather shocked Janet. Her knight was delicatly trying to unwind Jess's tail from her thigh well avoiding touching any of the lewed toys scattered around. For the most part Janet was blushing clearly her imagination was running wild. Her cute nipples where poking up threw her undershirt as her delicate hands tried to move the tail away. This of course just seemed to arouse the phalic organ as it began to secrete lube. Pulling her hand away Janet looked a little disgusted first but sniffed it. "Still smells the same as back in the brothel." Getting back to work Janet touched the tail again drawing a little moan from a still sleeping Jess.

"The tail or the room?" Rikke snickered as she awoke, Janets created commotion on bed breaking her from her lewd dreams. The heroine stretched out with a smile on her face and looked to Janet, catching the knight almost in awe looking over the rogues body. The caught moment spurring the mischievious girl on...

"Hum~ I thought you explored all of me in full last night." she'd smirk teasingly at her knight, before sitting up "How many toys did you use on me last night hum~~?" she'd keep her eyes on Janet enjoying the her friends attempts to hide her embarasment.

Janet gasped dropping the tail causing Jessica to mutter how she liked it rough. Indeed Janet had a healthy glow about her and her nipples stuck out clear as day threw her shirt. "I-I did what..... that means all these toys?" Janet's face got reder and if Rikke thought it was possible her ears would burst with steam at any moment. Though after a moment she stopped. "Wait a minute how come Im fully dressed then." She looked at Rikke smelling a rat in the whole situation. "Goddess knows if I was gonna have fun we would both be sore from it." Then her mouth slammed shut as she realised what she said again. Blushing even brighter than before Janet sunk under the covers to hid.

Back