What's new

Cili (Ranger9000)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It had been three days since Cili had gotten the email about her acceptance into the EGG beta-test, three long days of tests, measurements, and physicals to make sure her body was ready for the full-immersion VR pod beta-test, which was supposed to run a full 8 hours, meaning her weekend had to be clear and she had to be ready. Now, dressed in a full-body, skin-tight suit with wires attached all over, she was in the center of the pod, ready to dive into virtual reality, one of the pioneers of a new technology that, if all went well, would revolutionize gaming the world over.

As the pod closes, her vision darkens and an options menu appears in front of her, asking her a variety of questions.

Please give us a list of your sexual preferences. This list is private and protected under your contract.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futanari option? Y/N
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consentual Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body Alteration (breast expansion, gender swap, small mutations, etc.): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Animals and Animal-like creatures, including anthros): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): (1-5, five being very rough, 1 being very gentle.)
Additional Category? _______________?

After that, it seemed she was asked to pick a level.

LEVEL SELECT:

Space Station[ ]
Medieval Village[ ]
Futuristic Detroit[ ]
Alien Planet[ ]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cili (Ranger9000)

Cili was extremely excited as she dressed up in the full body suit and attached into the pod. The redheaded woman practically bouncing in the pod at the thoughts of getting to test out the EGG. Seriously, this game was going to revolutionize the world! And she was getting to test it. She couldn't wait to see what the freedom of the game would offer.

Once she was under, she didn't hesitate to start answering the questions. Though she did feel rather embarassed at them none the less. Not that anyone could see her blushing right now.

Humans: N
Male/Female: Y 4
Female/Female: Y 4
Futanari option? Y for enemies
Pregnancy: Y 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consentual Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 3
Slavery: Y 3
Corruption: Y 4
Body Alteration (breast expansion, gender swap, small mutations, etc.): Y 5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Beasts (Animals and Animal-like creatures, including anthros): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): 4
Additional Category? _______________?

Space Station[ ]
Medieval Village[ ]
Futuristic Detroit[ ]
Alien Planet[X]

Once her options were selected she started to eagerly await the next set. Or the game starting proper.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she enters the options, the menu seems to vanish, before a world seems to materialize around her, the redhead standing in the middle of an arrivals terminal, wearing the same skintight suit she was earlier, except minus the cords and colored a dark purple, holding a bag containing an energy knife, some credits, and an empty, black book. The terminal said she was on Planet Vollex, in a trading port on the very outskirts of Human-controlled space, though the planet was mostly home to all manner of aliens doing business here, or so her memory told her. How she remembered all this she didn;t know, just that she'd come here for one reason or another.

There was a helpful directional map showing her the key hubs of the city, which was named Gold Rush, for some strange reason. There were several commercial districts, equally as many Housing districts, a few Industrial districts, and a Red Light district, on the very outskirts of the city.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, this was hideously disorienting. Cili knew where she was, but she didn't remember why, or how she got here. Looking at the bustling space port around her, then down at her bag and outfit. She still couldn't quite figure it out. It was only when the name of the city came up that she realized why she was here. 'Gold Rush' the name bringing to her mind the idea of a world of valuable resources, just waiting to be exploited. Something she quite planned to do. Exploit the resources, exploit the smucks that were here to get those resources. Either would work. Though she didn't have much money for it yet.

Looking from the map, she instead looked for something like a job board. She needed money and a place to stay. Though she did realize there was very definitely one place she could get both. But she'd rather try her luck finding a good enough job somewhere else before she trolled the red-light for work. Afterall, if this was anything like the goldrushes of old, the red-light would be rough, but there might be quite a fair bit of money there...

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving out of the arrivals terminal, Cili finds all manner of aliens wandering about the grimy, backwater-looking city, and eventually finds Jammy's Bar with a job board out front of it, as she hears some upbeat music playing within the bar, as the batwing-doors fly open and a lanky, green-scaled kobold is sent flying out into the street, only to dash back into the bar the moment he's gotten his bearings. It would seem this place was rather full of life, considering all the different races gathered around. On the job board, she spies three jobs.

WANTED: Sawtooth Frank

A Lizardman of red scales and dangerous persuasion recently stole one of the jeweler's prized diamond collections. A bounty of 15000 credits is to be awarded for anyone who brings him in alive, and double that if they bring back the stolen gems. More information available at the Sheriff's Office.

Beneath that is a picture of a rather nasty-looking lizardman.

BODYGUARDS NEEDED!

A prospector is looking for new bodyguards to protect him as he searches for Platinum out in the Wasteland. Apply within Jammy's Bar.

LADIES WANTED

Madam Finch is looking for new talent at her den of delights, the Black Rose. Ladies of all races and persuasion wanted. Apply within the Black Rose in the Red Light District.

Other than those three, there were numerous little odd jobs in town, mostly for pocket money, not enough to really grab Cili's interest, as a strange male is sent flying out, his face looking semi-avian, with a few crests of plating sticking out the back like hair. His voice has a slight drone to it as he growls, then charges back into the bar. "Oh-o! The Turian's back for more!" a deep, rumbling voice shouts from inside, as the music continues to play an upbeat behind the sounds of punches, grunting, and laughter.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili looked at the board and frowned a bit. Bounty hunting, bodyguarding, and prostitution. Two things she was never very good at in games. Really she was never much one for the combat mechanics, she could be fast enough statistically, but she never got the hang of the whole predicting what the enemy was going to do or how to avoid their special attacks or any of that. So it looked like prostitution would be it. Though maybe she'd check out the prospecting first. The bar did look...lively at least, and bodyguarding could end up with no fighting if they were lucky.

Hiking her bag over her shoulder she'd head for the bar. Though first she slipped everything but the book out and stored them on her person. The credits going down her top between her breasts. At least nobody could steal them from there unless they tore her outfit off entirely. She'd have to look into getting some proper clothes at some point. With that she headed into the bar. Wondering just what she'd see, would at least give her a good idea of the types of aliens around here.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Cili heads into the bar, there's a loud shattering noise as a bottle hits the wall next to the door, and it seems like a multitude of aliens are involved in a pub brawl, the most notable being a Krogan with green head-plates tossing aside anyone who gets near him, and a Human male seeming to drink down his beer, then throw the empty bottle at the Turian from earlier, clocking him in the head and sending him down for the count. Very few eyes turn to the woman in the sexy skin-tight suit, but those that do seem to stop paying attention to anything else, as Cili makes her way to the bar. "What'll yah have, Miss?" the Orc behind the bar asks, cleaning a glass with a rather clean-looking rag.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili could feel the eyes on her as she slipped into the bar. They weren't many, but those that were seemed to be...quite devoted to staring. Most though, they seemed to be focused on the fight going on in the middle of the bar. Cili herself couldn't quite keep her eyes off it either. She wondered if the Krogan was looking for a partner in crime/work/whatever. Teaming up with physical powerhouses generally helped make her work a bit easier. Either to fend off people trying to break her stuff, or to break other peoples stuff while she stole all the valuable things.

Slipping up to the bar she'd look at the orc and ask for a screwdriver. What would the point be of coming to a bar and not get a drink afterall? Turning back to watch the ongoing fight, and to see if she could spot out this prospector. He'd probably be around here somewhere.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"One screwdriver, coming up!" the ORc says, moving to start mixing her drink, as the Krogan tosses a Human aside and laughs, the others finally learning that getting near him is a bad idea, as he steps up to the bar and grabs a bottle labeled "RYNCOL" and takes a big swig from it, looking over at the human who had chucked the bottle earlier. "I didn't realize you needed a bodyguard so bad, Jace. If it's gonna be this fun, sign me up." he says, before noticing that the human is staring at Cili rather intently, the Korgan turning to look at her. "Damn. What's a hot babe like you doing in a dump like this?" the Krogan asks, looking over her body, seeming quite pleased with the eye-candy in front of him, as the Bartender puts her drink down in front of her.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili couldn't help but feel a bit...out of place? Maybe that was because she was apparently out of place given people's reactions to her. Still, she took a sip of her drink. Taking it very slowly as even if the bar part of the bar seemed reasonable, she didn't trust there not being something in the drink potentially.

She did end up blushing just a bit at the open staring from the krogan though. Wishing her outfit was a bit less skintight. Still she couldn't show too much weakness or this place would probably eat her alive. "Well, I just got here so I'm looking for work. Saw the add for a bodyguard, but well, if I got to compete with the likes of you I don't think I'd really stack up."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Actually I'm looking for multiple bodyguards." Jace says from down the bar on the other side of the Krogan. "Fair shake of whatever I get when I sell off the mining rights. 10% for each of you." he says, sipping his beer, the Krogan laughing. "The credits are nice, but I'm just in it for a fight. There's all kinds of nasty creatures out there I'm itchin' to punch." the Krogan says, turning back to look at the woman and give her another once-over. "You sure you can handle yourself in this place? It's pretty rough, especially for a beautiful woman like yourself." the Krogan says, as the fight continues in the bar, now that the Krogan isn't partaking, it's gotten a lot more heated.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's what I'm worried about. I'm better at scouting and exploring then at doing actual fighting. If there are things out there that require a big guy like you around for protection, then I'm going to probably be deadweight." Cili said, taking another sip of her drink. Using the action to hide her blush at being called beautiful again. Guess there really must not be that many girls around here. The brothels must be making a killing. "I can at least get myself out of danger well enough, but I generally prefer avoiding starting trouble so I don't have to get out of it. Was hoping it might be lucky and it was going to be a pretty easy bodyguarding job." Cili chuckled a bit at that.

"Might end up heading over to the redlight. Saw some work there. If everyones oggling me up I'm sure I could make credits quick there, then start up my own shop."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm not going to lie, I think you;d be perfect for the job if only to distract our enemies while Pakk here beats the crap out of them." Jace says rather bluntly, the Krogan scoffing into his bottle of Ryncol. "Pfft. You just want a hot piece of ass nearby to throw at the monsters if I get overwhelmed." the Krogan says, the human stammering and trying to regain his composure. "Lies and slander, Pakk. A fast, elusive fighter would be perfect when combined with your brute strength." he says, the two seeming to be arguing over Cili's usefulness, as a bottle flies just over her head and slams into the wall behind the bar, beer dripping down the wall, as the brawl continues, a Turian stumbling and landing facefirst in Cili's breasts with a grunt after taking a solid punch to the jaw.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili pondered it for a moment. The brothel would be...relatively easy work she figured. But well, it was just so embarassing. The first thing she does getting off the shuttle being walk in to a brothel and sell herself for cash? But what help would she really be in a fight against monsters? She had a knife, and that was it. She didn't even have a gun. Also she wouldn't be entirely suprised if she was just going to get thrown at the monsters for fucking if they needed a distraction.

Ehh, it was at least some work, and she was sure if it did go really tits up she could load an old save or something. She wondered if she even could save. Maybe check that book. She was about to go pulling out the book when well. A rather embarrassing incident happened. Namely she found herself with a turian's face lodged between her breasts. Really, what were the odds this happened by accident. So she decided to add to the turians' woes by pulling back a foot and booting him back into the brawl. Her face flushed with embarrassment, and maybe just a tad bit of arousal, but mostly embarassement.

Hiding her flush by digging through her bag, she went about taking a look at the black tome. "Well, I might just take up the offer. It's at least more honest work then whoring myself out. How much are you actually expecting to make out of those mineral rights? Also whats the pay if your prospect turns out bunk? Not going to work for free if your sense for minerals turns out to be garbage."

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Cili opens the book, the first page fills in with tidbits like where she is and how much cash she has, that being a pitiful three thousand credits, and what day it is. It would appear the book was a sort of save mechanism, though how to LOAD a save escaped her.

The Prospector laughs at her mention of his nose for minerals. "If we find a Platinum deposit, we could be looking anywhere from three hundred thousand to a million credits. And since each of you get 10%, well, I'll let you do the math." he says, finishing his beer and chucking the bottle at the Turian who had faceplanted in Cili's breasts, booing at him for having no manners. "If it comes up a bust you both get fifteen grand for me wasting your time." the Prospector says as the barkeep slides him a fresh bottle.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stupid turian. Needs to put a bit more effort to get to touch these." Cili chuckled a little bit. Before nodding to the Prospector's response. 15,000 Credits would still be way more then she had right now. 30,000 to 100,000 would be even better. "Well, I'm in then. Even if I'm not more helpful then just being a distraction. Guess I should give a name though. I'm Cili."

The girl decided she'd figure out how to LOAD later. Instead she was content with knowing she could save at least. There had to be a load method somewhere. Moving to put her book back in her bag, and in the process pressing her tits together a bit just to tease the Krogan and the human.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh. Most of these drunks are harmless when they're smashed." Jace says as he sips at his beer. "Jace Farthing, and the big horndog is Jorgal Pakk." he says, the Krogan belching and tossing his empty bottle over his shoulder. "You may think you're useless, Human, but being nimble is good when you're paired with someone who isn't." he says, sounding like an old veteran chastising a rookie. "Got a gun,
Cili? If not I can loan you one. You might need it, after all."
Jace says, clearly eying up the human's breasts lustfully.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili managed to keep her sigh at Jace's ogling internal. If she was going to be working with these two she'd probably need to get used to that. Though she would nod to the krogan's words. It was true enough. Usually she found some big bruiser to help her in most of the other games she played. They could take the hits afterall. Then looking back to Jace she'd say. "I don't, just got my knife, not bad with the knife but still. So yeah, if you could loan me one that'd be great."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

" aknife's better than nothing, but a pistol is at least better than a knife." Jace says as he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a rather worn and well-used pistol, handing it to Cili grip-first. "It's seen a lot of use, but it should serve you well." he says, as the Krogan scoffs and pats the block of metal strapped to the back of his waistline. "It's no shotgun, but good to see my partner's not going to be totally useless." the big alien says, as Jace finishes his beer and, for once, sets the bottle down on the bar. "If you two have nothing better to do, we can get underway right now. I have a rover all rented and stocked with supplies so we can leave whenever you two want." the Human says as the Krogan grabs one last bottle of Ryncol and starts to chug it. "I'm good to go, as long as the supermodel is." he says with a wink at Cili.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking the pistol. Cili would look if there was somewhere on her suit to attach it to, if not then she'd just drop it into her bag. Though keeping it close to the top so she could get access to it easily as she'd sling the bag over her shoulder and nodded. Finishing her drink in one go as well. It wasn't like it was that hard. Grinning she'd say. "I'm ready to go. Not like I got anything I need to pick up."