Cili (Ranger9000)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cili (Ranger9000)

Looking at the gun, it does seem to have a magnetic clip to attach to her belt, and the Human man nods, motioning for his two new bodyguards to follow him. The three make their way to the outskirts of the city, where they pick up a rented rover with an opened top, the Krogan climbing into the back and sitting down hard enough to make the vehicle wobble, before Jace hops into the driver's seat and waits for Cili to take her own seat beside him, before taking off into the open world to the west.

"We're heading out into the Wasteland as they call it. There's nothing much out there except unexplored caves and a few cacti, but there's mineral deposits all over that I need to scan for. I have a permit for three claims out here, but we aren't going to be making much money unless we get a Platinum or Titanium vein." Jace says over the wind as they speed across the wasteland, a little screen on the dashboard showing a set of graphs and a line along each one, which are all labeled after a different mineral type. "With any luck we'll find a big, fat vein of Titanium to at least guarantee you both a paycheck."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili would watch out into the desert. Listening to Jace's words about the mines. If she was going to get into buisness around here. She'd need to know this kinda stuff if she wanted to do her own prospecting. So Titanium and Platinum are the big sellers from this world. Though she did have another question that was a bit more relevant to her current job. "What kind of monsters and things are we going to encounter out here? Anything I should know about them before we potentially fight them?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There's all kinds of giant, mutated animal life out here.
Picture a savanna full of all kinds of insects and spider breeds, then picture them blasted by solar radiation so hard they started growing the size of rhinos, or worse, they started taking humanoid shape. That's basically what we're going to find out here."
Jace says as they drive, the Krogan loading his shotgun, which has unfolded and extended out to full length from the block it was on his back. "Yeah. There's all kinds of giant bugs out here looking for a juicy meal, or a new broodmother." the Krogan says with a hint of disgust.

"Pakk has a point. For some reason, most of the monsters and mutants out here are averse to killing women, and often men. Hell, there are some that can be reasoned with. Doesn't hurt to prepare for the hostile ones, though." Jace says, as the rover hits a bump and causes them to bounce lightly, likely setting Cili's endowments to jiggling about as he begins to slow down, turning on the scanner to start looking for minerals at a much slower speed. "Keep your eyes peeled, there could be tons just waiting for the right moment to strike. the Human speaks out, as Pakk begins to look around, his hand gripping his shotgun's handle tightly as he checks the rear. Ahead, Cili might see what looks almost like the back of a giant beetle disappear behind a rock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili nodded, and unholstered her pistol. Feeling a tad embarrassed as her breasts bounced with the bouncing buggy. She realized then that she wasn't actually wearing a bra under the outfit. That'd probably be why. Though at the very least it seemed all the bugs out here would probably be big enough to see from some distance. Though the humanoid ones could be a risk. They could probably do some trickster things and take them out. "Kay, eyes peeled. Shoot first, ask questions later? Or just warn you so you can hit the accelerator?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"First rule out here, don't shoot first. You never know when a native will be peaceful or not, so it's best to hold your fire until they get too aggressive." Jace says as they continue on, and the scanner begins to beep, the graph for Platinum beginning to spike, as Jace slows down and stops, picking up a smaller scanner in his right hand and turning off the one mounted in the vehicle. "Big Platinum deposit around. We wanna find the very center of it and stake a claim so the whole deposit ends up in the rights." he says, hopping out, the Krogan leaping out with a grunt and grumbling. As they exit the vehicle, Cili catches sight of what appears to be a giant fly-like creature ducking behind a bush up on a ledge nearby, as well as hearing several insectoid clicks and buzzes from different areas around them. "You hear that, hot stuff? Sounds like they're watching..." he says, cocking his shotgun as a warning, his back to Jace as the human begins to follow his scanner, his head down and his eyes focused on the device.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili caught the sight of the bug creature ducking behind the ledge, and nodded. Gripping her pistol like she remembered from the shooters she had played, and jumped out of the buggy. Following along, her eyes scanning for other creatures as she kept her gun pointed down. Trying to look unthreatening while still able to protect herself if needed. Following along behind Jace and Pakk. "Hopefully they just let us through."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph. Fat chance of that. The females can smell my pheromones miles away. And the males can probably smell yours with that open suit." Pakk says as he moves carefully, always keeping JAce just in the edge of his view, the Human utterly engrossed in following his tracker, as what looks like a humanoid fly buzzes out between Pakk and Jace, looking to be nine feet tall, a buzzing leaving her lips, as a feminine voice speaks up, and Cili can see she's sporting a rather impressive rack of E-cups, her arms, legs, and central torso covered in a thick black carapace. "Mmm...Such a fine specimen of a man..." she says, as another insect moves between Cili and Pakk, this one looking to be a male Ant of some description, barely a foot taller than Cili. Both he and the fly don;t appear to be holding any kind of hostile stance, but Pakk, holds his shotgun at his hip in both hands. "This female looks to be quite in shape...She would make an excellent breeder for the Hill." the male Ant says as he rubs his four hands together. They would seem to be peaceful, but Pakk looks to be itching for a fight, and Jace has looked up from his scanner long enough to notice the two facing off against natives. "E-Easy! We don't need a bloodbath if we can avoid it!" Jace calls out, leaving Cili to decide if she wants to back the Krogan or the Human's mentality.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili took a moment to look between the two. As it was she wasn't really a fighter, and between the two options of either leveling her gun and potentially getting into a fight, or trying to talk her way out of it. She'd take talk her way out of it. So she kept her pistol in the ready position. Not up and aimed like Pakk, but still ready to defend herself. Even as she tried to inch out of the males potential reach so she could dive out of the way if it went for her. "Yeah, no bloodbath sounds good."

A small part of her couldn't help but be jealous of the female fly. She was so big, and it made her endowments even more impressive looking...

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw! You're no fun, little Human!" the Fly says, as the Krogan realizes he's outnumbered and lowers his shotgun. "And now comes the worst part. Figuring out how to get you bugs to leave us alone so we can do our thing." Jace says, the female Fly pouting and folding her arms under her breasts. "I want the big guy for myself! He looks like fun!" she says, as the Krogan growls. "I don't sleep with BUGS. Nice try, flytits." he says, the Flygirl buzzing her wings angrily. The Ant-man doesn't move to step closer as Cili shies away from him. "Hmph. The woman is clearly offended by my presence." he says, turning and walking away. "But not by mine..." the Flygirl says, suddenly leaping up and then landing on the other side of the Krogan, and lowering her face right in front of Cili's. "What do you say, little Human? Want to have some fun with little old me?" she asks, Jace raising a brow at her as if to ask if she was alright with it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, Cili didn't mean to offend the ant man, just keep herself protected. She was new to all this afterall. Still he already walked off, and the Flygirl was right beside her. The girl blinking at the blunt question, and blushing as she realized that it probably was going to have to be her. Given that Pakk wasn't going to do anything. "S-Sure? Though uhh, I don't really know what I'm doing just letting you know. Never slept with a bug girl before."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh she's just ADORABLE!"the flygirl says, pulling Cili into a hug, mashing her face against her strangely soft breasts. "You boys can run along. I'll dump her off at the city limits when I'm done with her." she says, Jace moving to speak, but she's already airborne with Cili squeezed against her as she buzzes out over the wasteland. "It would have been nice to have found a big, strong man to mate with, but some adorable, clueless girl is fine too." she says, as Cili is hauled away by her. "I'm Namira, by the way. What's your name?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili didn't mind the hug, surprised at how soft the girl was for being a bug. She had expected her breasts to be hard. Though she guessed that was just on the other parts. Then she heard the mention 'drop her off at the city limits when I'm done.' And she realized what was about to happen. The girl being about to say something when they already took off. Finding herself being carried over the wastelands by the fly girl. Hoping that Jace would still pay her for this. Though, given she was stuck with this, she might as well go along. Making a scene now would probably go bad. "I'm Cili. Umm, is there anything I should know about this? That's different then with like, a normal human?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not really, no! I'm just a lot bigger and stronger than a human." Namira says with a giggle as they land on what seems to be a rocky outcrop, the flygirl plopping on a pile of brush and leaves that seemed to serve as a soft of bed for someone as big as her, still clutching Cili to her oversized chest. "Of course, you don't have the bits for sex, so I get to do all kinds of things to you, if you want. Or we could just talk. A little socializing is good."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well Cili sighed a bit with relief at that from where she was still clutched against the large breasted Namira. Unable to resist snuggling in a bit to the soft mounds. Here she was worried she was going to end up filled with eggs or something. "Sorry about that, but yeah, I'm not a herm. And I'm fine if you just want to socialize, but well. This is kinda your thing. So you can do whatever you want to me. Not that I have much to tell anyways. I've only just got here."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? So you're new to this planet? Then you don;t know how things work here..." the flygirl says, releasing her tight grip on Cili and smiling. "Well, it's...Let's just say it's weird here. Exposure to saliva from someone of the same sex as you slowly transforms your body to theirs, if they're a mutant like me." she says simply, as one hand reaches down to grope at Cili's behind. "On the other side of that coin, exposure to saliva from someone of the opposite sex slowly indoctrinates you and makes your body more compatible with their genes temporarily." she says, making a smooching motion with her lips for emphasis. "So if we make out, it'll start changing your body and making it more like mine. Or we can sit here and you can tell me what you want out of a backwater like this."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, that's really good information to know. Thank you for telling me. Though uhh, I wouldn't mind maybe a bit of changes. I feel pretty jealous of those." She gestured to Namira's large tits, before giggling. "And I'm here to make money! I was hoping to set up a buisness here and make some cash. Though I need the cash to start the buisness first. Which is why I'm out here. Though what you tell me there. Maybe there is a buisness idea in collecting and trading fluids from you all out here."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm...The changes aren't rapid. You'd need to spend a LOT of time with a single species to get a change as drastic as mine. But making out with another woman can make you much sexier." the Flygirl says with a giggle, her wings buzzing lightly behind her. "Making money off of other's fluids, hm?
That sounds doable, if you can convince others to supply what you need."
she says, licking at her lips. "I'm guessing you want to start with me, eh?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I certainly wouldn't mind. Though I don't have anything to store it with. So maybe if there's some way for you to track me, then we could set something up once I get some stuff to collect it. Maybe I could also start selling some of the non-sentient creatures out here as exotic erotic pets." Cili said with a grin. "Though I certainly wouldn't mind having a bit to show for it as an example."

Cili licked her lips in turn. And would try to pull herself up to give Namira a bit of a kiss. "Some making out definitely sounds good."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Flygirl lowers herself and kisses Cili full on the lips, a hand raised up to gently hold the back of the human's head, as their kiss immediately escalates into a rather passionate one, the flygirl's other hand reaching down to grope her ass, as Cili can already feel the effects, her chest starting to gently ache as it slowly and steadily began to expand within her rather stretchy suit. It was clear she was going to come back well-endowed, though how much so was really up to her.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili wiggled a bit at the feeling of her chest aching, but kept kissing. Slipping her tongue into the flygirl's mouth a bit as she reached up to grope her large breasts as well. Squeezing and raising them up with her hands. Reveling in the feeling of them as she moved one hand from there to her own. Hoping to keep a general guess on her current size. So that she knew when to pull back the kiss. Though for the moment she was quite good with deeping the kiss further. Rubbing herself against Namira as she started to get into it. This was an ERPG afterall, so she might as well get some fun.