Cili (Ranger9000)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cili (Ranger9000)

Namira moans gently into Cili's mouth as their kiss grows ever deeper, as Cili's bust steadily inflates, soon reaching the same size as Namira, as her hind end has grown just a little bit more, just to round out her curves, as the bug-girl gropes at her newly enhanced ass, letting Cili decide when to stop the kiss, her breasts starting to slowly surpass the flygirl.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E cups, pretty good, but Cili could do a bit better. So she'd keep kissing Namira a bit longer. Looking to get herself up to Fs or Gs. Make her suit really stretch and draw in the boys and girls. Afterall, if she was going to be a purveyor of the lewd and weird. Then she really should look the part. Once she reached the size she wanted she'd pull back. ""Heh, you know, you are a pretty good kisser. Maybe I could get you in on helping with my operations a bit more once they get off the ground." Groping her tits a bit she'd grin up at Namira and ask. "So uhh, what do you all do out here for fun? Since I'm not a guy to play with and there's got to be some guys you can go to when the foreigner picking is slim."

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mm...Usually we just find someone of the opposite sex to fuck until one of us can't continue." the Flygirl says with a pant after they break off the kiss, Cili now sporting a rack of suit-stretching G-cups, as Namira reaches her hands up to grope at the Human's breasts with a giggle. "Or we could sit here and play with each other's body some more. As for helping you out, sure. Once you;ve got a place for me to show myself off at, I'd love to help you, as long as I get food and a bed when I'm not working."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course, not like I'd make you work for free or something. I want to make money but I'm not that cheap." Cili chuckled, and wondered, tapping her chin. Wiggling as Namira played with her tits, letting her do so to her hearts content. "I want to play a bit more, but I don't know if I want to end up turning to much further. I mean my breasts are already putting my suit to work and if I ended up as a fly girl then I might not be able to get back into town. So maybe go see if we could find some guys to fuck? Or you could show me some of the creatures and species out here that are interesting. I figure I got a while before Jace and Pakk get back to town. Not sure how long it takes to find some platninum and mark it for a claim."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm...Well, there's a waspgirl herm at the top of the cliff. There's a hot beetle-boy at the bottom...And I think there's a scorpion herm somewhere out in the wastes a little ways away." Namira says with a smile. "We can turn off the transformatives, you know. No sense turning someone who doesn;t want to be turned, at least, that's my policy." Namira says as she squeezes Cili's breasts, and flicks her nipples, which have grown quite sensitive.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh, didn't realize you could. Well if you can turn it off then I got no trouble staying here and playing with you. Though I might have to look into those three for some of their juices and cum later." Cili chuckled, before pulling herself up to kiss Namira again, starting to strip off her top as she did. Keeping up the kiss until her top was undone and she was nude in the flygirl's nest. "You want to take the lead? Or do you want me to?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Namira moans gently as she is kissed once more, having shut off her mutation saliva for now. "Mmm...It's been so long since I had such a lovely and willing partner...You go ahead and take the lead, hot stuff..." the flygirl says as they break off the kiss, laying back and putting her body on display for Cili to behold, the carapace looking like it only protects her midriff and her limbs, her groin completely human-like, if colored the same as her chitin.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh well, once I get my business up, I'm sure we can get you lots of willing partners." Cili said with a grin, before diving down against Namira's pussy. Starting to lick it without to much preamble as she teased around the otusides of it. Working her way up to her clit and teasing around it too. Then back down and pushed her tongue into him. Her thumb coming up to circle Namira's clit instead as she ate the flygirl out. Looking up occasionally to see her reactions as she tried to hunt out her weakspots to tease her better.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooooh...You're good at this..." Namira moans out as Cili gets to work tending to her needs, her hands reaching up to grope and squeeze her own breasts, as the human sets to work, steadily working and teasing the flygirl, who moans and pants with increasing need with every motion of Cili's tongue. "M-More, please...It feels so good..." she whines out, clearly looking for even more stimulation from the human girl, as her juices run freely over Cili's tongue, the girl clearly approaching a climax from her ministrations.