What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
oh yeah man. Arms Devicer was soo good. I think ended up happening was CircleKAME just became obsessed with making the games unnecessarily complicated. If they would have stuck to the simple design of Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy they would have been fine.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I really truly give up.

I gave the Game one last chance to give me value so I started a new game plus because I got the "Good End".
Rushed through the Game up to the point when I reach the 499 Lust cap.

Tried to follow the Hints and Tips in this Thread and used the walkthrough of xellos....but the Game says NO. I dont get this fucking trigger for the bad end.
Following the thread there are scenes at the restaurant on weekends but the thing is the Game does not give me the Weekend choices anymore after the shota went away for a week....basically the point I can whore Ati out. I dont get it. The weekends from there on are me playing the shota.
Also I saw all events with the shota until he has 5 points in suspicion but still no bad end to choose for me.

At this point I dont even want to fap at the bad end scenes anymore I just want to find the trigger but well done Game.
I never was that frustrated about a fucking Hentai Game.

If someone has an Idea why give me a holla.

Also....yes I am asking now....for a save not post bad end though. But right before it. That would be nice.

Edit: I got it now...I just needed to repeat the trigger event.....
So dumb...my god.

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
It mentions hypnosis. Where is it in the game? Is it actually hypnosis or is it just drugs?

phatomz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Guy calling himself "Mannimarco" just contacted me. He gave me this txt file, guys !
It should help in making the game smaller and maybe faster.
dude can you upload it again . link is not working anymore and file is removed :(

Drachronos

Reputation score
when playing this game, could u guys understand it or do u guys use a translator app for it? also how buggy is this game?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
when playing this game, could u guys understand it or do u guys use a translator app for it? also how buggy is this game?
Ep1 and Ep2, the MV versions appear to be mostly bug free.
You will probably need a translator to understand the main quests and side quests.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what kind of translator do u use?
I used Translation Aggregator with ITH, and used this: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
I had to edit the clippy to exclude some of the spam.

However, translator aggregator appears to be completely unsupported now. So its http requests sent to Bing and Google translate both return with a failure.

This appears to be the current best method and it is actively supported by the tool author: https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally wrote a regex to remove all the shit from the spam so I can finally play the fucking game, 9 months after I first rage quit.

「Up。」|「コーレム。」||\n|\s||U+200B|\u200b

The tricky piece of shit is the unicode space 200b at the end. I don't know which one exactly, but it works for me. Finally can read / fap this game.

Drachronos

Reputation score
I used Translation Aggregator with ITH, and used this: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
I had to edit the clippy to exclude some of the spam.

However, translator aggregator appears to be completely unsupported now. So its http requests sent to Bing and Google translate both return with a failure.

This appears to be the current best method and it is actively supported by the tool author: https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/
ok thx

sky1000

Reputation score
does anyone know how to fix the bug? I can't even start the game

error: Failed to lead : js/plugins/_Title screen.js

at function.pluginManager.checkErrs (rpg_managers.js:2815:15)
at function.pluginManager.checkPluginErrs (rpg_managers.js:1887:19)
at function.pluginManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1817:10)
at function.pluginManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1803:14)
at function.pluginManager.run (Yep_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does anyone know how to fix the bug? I can't even start the game

error: Failed to lead : js/plugins/_Title screen.js

at function.pluginManager.checkErrs (rpg_managers.js:2815:15)
at function.pluginManager.checkPluginErrs (rpg_managers.js:1887:19)
at function.pluginManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1817:10)
at function.pluginManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1803:14)
at function.pluginManager.run (Yep_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)
Are you using Japanese System Locale on you computer?

sky1000

Reputation score
Are you using Japanese System Locale on you computer?
yes i have, i deleted and installed again until. But the error always continues and this error: Failed to lead: js/plugins/_Title screen.js. the game demo file I took and put in the game folder worked but this new loading error popped up Failed to load: img/face/顔グラ1.png and is missing from game folder. I have version 1.9b. Could someone pass the file (www) of your game please.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yes i have, i deleted and installed again until. But the error always continues and this error: Failed to lead: js/plugins/_Title screen.js. the game demo file I took and put in the game folder worked but this new loading error popped up Failed to load: img/face/顔グラ1.png and is missing from game folder. I have version 1.9b. Could someone pass the file (www) of your game please.
If you keep missing a file with Japanese Kanji in it's name, it most likely (95%+) mean that you don't have Japanese local setting on your computer, which in turn mean that any Japanese Kanji in a file name will be turned into giberish by your OS when you create (or here extract from an archive) the file. So sending you our files won't help.

Either
1) set your local unicode (regional setting) to Japanese
2) use some emulator (NTLEA or Local Emulator for exemple)
3) last resort, try changing the setting in winrar for the encoding language (option => name encodage. Change from "By default" to "932 (ANSI / OEM Japanese)" then extract the files from the archive

PS : damn, getting really fed up with writting all this stuff at least twice a months -_- Can't we make reading some sticky faq thread a mandatory before beeing allowed to post something ? :p

sky1000

Reputation score
Can someone help me? and about the betrayal points at the end I got 3 of them.

- The boy from the tutoring class
- The Convenience Store Guy
- And the point of prostitution.

Where can I find the other two missing points?