What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I might have misread or missed something, is this game partially translated or just in Japanese?
There probably a partial translation made, but with all the patches it's most likely out of date.
Go over the translation forum to check, but it's probably better to grab the auto translating tool for this...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The other 2 games have been updated as well
It looks like EP2 may have some new costumes and images added. (DLsite page)

Previous, I went into EP2 and found that there was no trigger for destroying certain clothing your the jacket and panty hose, even though ripped pantyhose was an asset in that game. Fixed it, and it started showing up. No idea on how to get the mini skirt, though.

Don't know what's new in AE1, but it looks like there's pregnancy now? (DLsite page)

No Idea what changed in EP1. It would be nice if the Author gave some vague points to point to what changed, other than the game maker version, ofc.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, most dev only put on the kind of change (bug correction / add of content....) on dlsite; you need to re download the game and read the "readme" or "changelog" file to get more info.
Since CI-EN started , more and more but the details on the ci-en page about the patch released but not all...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, most dev only put on the kind of change (bug correction / add of content....) on dlsite; you need to re download the game and read the "readme" or "changelog" file to get more info.
Since CI-EN started , more and more but the details on the ci-en page about the patch released but not all...
I check his CI-EN there's nothing.
On another note, 1.9b appears to be on the *CAT*. Not that anyone wants that, probably cause it lacks lots of scenes, and was this author's first test of using RPGMaker MV.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It got updated today

• 2020年12月25日 誤字脱字修正不具合修正内容追加 不具合修正。
    操作性向上。
    シーン追加。

December 25, 2020 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added Bug fixes. Improved operability. Added scene.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It got updated today

• 2020年12月25日 誤字脱字修正不具合修正内容追加 不具合修正。
    操作性向上。
    シーン追加。

December 25, 2020 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added Bug fixes. Improved operability. Added scene.
That's only for AE1. Not for the other ones that also got updated.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
just found out there is a NEW game release coming in a day or 4

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save? I'm a little frustrated.

I'm at lewdness 499, but I can't seem to get past level 4. I can reach level 4 by beating the level 3 boss, but I can't seem to fast travel there, nor can I seem to get the boss portal to spawn (or maybe I just can't find it)

I'd raise my lewd stats like people say, but they're already at 499. Is there an event I didn't trigger?

I'm on 1.9b btw

Last edited:
OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
o_O What are the odds the new one will release without dozens of game stopping bugs this time? Like it matters though... Ill still buy it. Realized I might just have a masochist streak.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
o_O What are the odds the new one will release without dozens of game stopping bugs this time? Like it matters though... Ill still buy it. Realized I might just have a masochist streak.
I'm gonna say less bugs than 2 but still with game breaking bugs and boy howdy I bet it will run suuuuuuuuuper slow.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Oh interesting. Anyone know where that girl is from?

Look like Kaori Kanzaki from "A certain magical Index"
KK.jpg

Having her go lewd will be really ... weird since :

She's a Saint of the Christian church, de facto leader of the Amakusa (ie : christian religion adapted to fit the Japanese Christian hunt in the book lore, dunno about the real thing). And she's also strong enough to go one on one against an Archangel....

Last edited:

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Look like Kaori Kanzaki from "A certain magical Index"

Having her go lewd will be really ... weird since :

She's a Saint of the Christian church, de facto leader of the Amakusa (ie : christian religion adapted to fit the Japanese Christian hunt in the book lore, dunno about the real thing). And she's also strong enough to go one on one against an Archangel....
That's the true power of hentai, the more obscure the parody, the stronger it becomes.

Looks like now she'll be able to go one on one with a meat saber.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
holy fucking cow, the demo is not riddled with eye-raping effects that slowed the game down

It might be good. Is Circle Kame back?

Edit: whoops, spoke too soon. there's still lots of effects, but not as bad as the previous games. and mostly contained in battles.
entire maps are copied from AE1.

Last edited:

Karagee

Reputation score
it seems that the maker decided to encrypt the CG files. But unless the game have online DRM then the game is basically crackable

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey Guys, a little help for me as well.
For the bad ending......I read that I need to see Events with the Shota while exploring.
I found so far:
- Event with Lana in front of the House
- two events with the school delinquent (1. she runs around with a slutty school uniform 2. fucking behind the fridges in the discount shop and after exiting and reentering you see Ati behind the counter now)
- one event in which Ati is molested by the kid she is tutoring
- one event where that rich gigolo is visiting their home and fucks Ati in a backalley
- one event in which she disguises herself with a cap and glasses and is entering some randoms car
- one event at the playground
Everytime I got one point which I believe through context are supsicion points for the shota.

Also I visited all the dudes with Ati at their respective place to get fucked but her heart does not shatter.

Whats with CircleKame and this annyoing switches to get to the H? There is not one game that is straight forward xD

Edit: I also dont get the weekend events anymore in which I can choose to visit some places together

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone using hook "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" and got repeat name. Use attach files below
Put it in <Games>\www\js\plugins
Replace file. And ClipLoger will work.
Stage 4 need some event with Gozo (Yakuza look guy) and husband got week trainning after that you can access stage 4.
The latest version also spam the word [Up.]. You'd also need to add a regex. Fucking piece of shit Circle Kame sucks.

Welp that was a waste of 15 dollars. Probably the worst Circle Kame game I've ever played.

Complete downgrade from ,

Not only is the technical performance of the game complete garbage, but the progression of the game feels super off compared to the previous games.

Atti get's blackmailed only after the first two dungeon bosses, which if you actually played without cheats, I feel for you.

Then she gets these random ass blackmail / brainwashing scenes with zero idea of agency. Basically a laggy visual novel disguised with a shit ton of rpg maker fighting in between. I'm glad this piece of shit has such a low sales, and I was an idiot to buy it since I couldn't find anyone uploading the latest version. (because the game is so shit that it's not even worth it.)

Deleted, I recommend playing RJ297120 instead. Sale numbers really says it all.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The latest version also spam the word [Up.]. You'd also need to add a regex. Fucking piece of shit Circle Kame sucks.

Welp that was a waste of 15 dollars. Probably the worst Circle Kame game I've ever played.

Complete downgrade from ,

Not only is the technical performance of the game complete garbage, but the progression of the game feels super off compared to the previous games.

Atti get's blackmailed only after the first two dungeon bosses, which if you actually played without cheats, I feel for you.

Then she gets these random ass blackmail / brainwashing scenes with zero idea of agency. Basically a laggy visual novel disguised with a shit ton of rpg maker fighting in between. I'm glad this piece of shit has such a low sales, and I was an idiot to buy it since I couldn't find anyone uploading the latest version. (because the game is so shit that it's not even worth it.)

Deleted, I recommend playing RJ297120 instead. Sale numbers really says it all.
I feel you man,:(

The best Games from Kame were Arms Devicer and his very first game Parallel Fantasy.
Both of them were pretty straightforward and had decent CGs.....actual CGs not cut-ins xD
Arms Devicer was the first Game I played from Kame and one of the first Eroge that introduced me to a clothing and corruption system....yeah that was a long time ago xD
Basically this Game had it all.
Clothing system, many fetishes like Corruption, NTR, Monster Sex not to mention the many routes you could down with its own share of content. The cherry on top was the standing picture actually mirrored the state and clothes you were in.
A feature the newer games seem to completely disregard. Sure you can dress them up but it will never depict in dialogues, cut-ins, events ect....at this point why bother implementing if it isn't incorporated into the workflow.

Then I played Parallel Fantasy which was not that long but it had a decent story with a twist and it had unique CGs for every costume you could aquire. The twist at the end was also nice.

After Parralel Fantasy If though ...the Games dropped hard in quality imo.
First they are a buggy mess full of switches and variables. Then you have stupid progress locks hidden behind unnecessary complicated events. If cou cant read moonrunes you are fucked. Difficulty...I mean wtf? Combat Rape is less and less in every new Game, all events are mostly carbon copys of previous games..no originality anymore. The list goes on and on.
Someone in this thread said that people are coming back out of curiosity. I gave the Games a shot because I know that he can make good games but nowadays I can not recommend them anymore.
What a shame.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel you man,:(

The best Games from Kame were Arms Devicer and his very first game Parallel Fantasy.
Both of them were pretty straightforward and had decent CGs.....actual CGs not cut-ins xD
Arms Devicer was the first Game I played from Kame and one of the first Eroge that introduced me to a clothing and corruption system....yeah that was a long time ago xD
Basically this Game had it all.
Clothing system, many fetishes like Corruption, NTR, Monster Sex not to mention the many routes you could down with its own share of content. The cherry on top was the standing picture actually mirrored the state and clothes you were in.
A feature the newer games seem to completely disregard. Sure you can dress them up but it will never depict in dialogues, cut-ins, events ect....at this point why bother implementing if it isn't incorporated into the workflow.

Then I played Parallel Fantasy which was not that long but it had a decent story with a twist and it had unique CGs for every costume you could aquire. The twist at the end was also nice.

After Parralel Fantasy If though ...the Games dropped hard in quality imo.
First they are a buggy mess full of switches and variables. Then you have stupid progress locks hidden behind unnecessary complicated events. If cou cant read moonrunes you are fucked. Difficulty...I mean wtf? Combat Rape is less and less in every new Game, all events are mostly carbon copys of previous games..no originality anymore. The list goes on and on.
Someone in this thread said that people are coming back out of curiosity. I gave the Games a shot because I know that he can make good games but nowadays I can not recommend them anymore.
What a shame.
F4 was truly the telltale sign Circlekame was done. While you could beat the game , it was horribly incomplete content wise. Those anti H skills reared their ugly heads too and they have since been the bane of my existence.