What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK] NAKED☆PLUS (RE180803) (RJ180803)

Re: (RJ180803) NAKED☆PLUS: Sequel to Naked Order (RJ106101)

For those unaware you can play the game for as long as you want if you cheat the timer.

Using Cheat Engine just search for the whole number for the time and change it to a single digit and then exit a room and enter for it to change...

Enjoy your limited exhibitionist adventure until December of this year everyone~

Nice! I like this art style a lot!

Found a scene where if you fail an exposure event (I was on Exposure 3), a guy forces her to give him a blowjob. Your lust and exposure might have to be high though.

For those unaware you can play the game for as long as you want if you cheat the timer.

Using Cheat Engine just search for the whole number for the time and change it to a single digit and then exit a room and enter for it to change...

Enjoy your limited exhibitionist adventure until December of this year everyone~

I honestly didn't even think of that. Thanks. Then again, I don't use Cheat Engine all that much.

Can you use Cheat Engine to break the 149 Lust cap?

Yes, I need this game. the old game was awesome and I hope this new game is just like that with more interactions and new game mechanics. I'll tell you what if this game is better then the first game then I'll probably be inspired to go run around naked too. :D

I honestly didn't even think of that. Thanks. Then again, I don't use Cheat Engine all that much.

Can you use Cheat Engine to break the 149 Lust cap?

Messed around a little bit. Turns out, yes, you can break the Lust cap. Sorta. You have to set the value over the cap but NOT do anything that would increase your Lust cap, or it will snap back to 149. So basically, find the value for the Lust stat, raise it to 150+, then move to one of the clothes hanger tiles to strip.

...However! There aren't any movement pictures associated with running around naked in the game yet, so every time you take a step you get an error. You CAN move around, but it's painfully annoying.

Messed around a little bit. Turns out, yes, you can break the Lust cap. Sorta. You have to set the value over the cap but NOT do anything that would increase your Lust cap, or it will snap back to 149. So basically, find the value for the Lust stat, raise it to 150+, then move to one of the clothes hanger tiles to strip.

...However! There aren't any movement pictures associated with running around naked in the game yet, so every time you take a step you get an error. You CAN move around, but it's painfully annoying.

Do any NPCs react to it or is that also not implemented?

Edit: Tested it myself. If an NPC catches you naked the default "wind blows up skirt" animation plays. But your exposure counter shoots up a whole 20 points. She also can't seem to go in any classroom or to any section of the building where she can encounter NPCs that aren't black silhouettes.

Also, nine flags (symbolized by a pale yellow box with a flag with an 'F' in it) appear when you get naked. They're scattered all over the school, but collecting them doesn't seem to be implemented yet since any time you pick one up it says 1/9.

Can't wait for the full game.

Last edited:

If there is an actual "patch" method for WOLF RPG that's similar to RPG Maker, I'm not aware of it.

I don't know why I couldn't think of a way to do it earlier but this is actually really easy: just distribute the tiny unpacking/decrypting program with the patched files and then have the end users do the basic copy/merge/overwrite thing.

So (1) that saves bandwidth for people that already downloaded the game since the compressed patch archive should be like one or two megabytes total; and (2) if only the little relevant bits (which are useless without everything else) are distributed instead of the whole game, maybe it won't be taken offline as quickly or at all?

I'll tell you what if this game is better then the first game then I'll probably be inspired to go run around naked too. :D

I'm interested in this lol.

Summary of scenes in the demo I've found to date:

1. Lose the gamble at the rooftop. To do this, players need to see the scene in the sports hall where the male students talk about a graduand returning to the school. Shortly afterwards players can go to the rooftop and play the odd-even dice game. Lose it big and the protagonist will be gang-raped to repay the debt.

2. Get caught masturbating in the open. There are two variations: the first one involves the first-year student and the protagonist will flash him in return for keeping her secret. The second one involves the second-year student and he will ask for a blowjob. It's implied in the full version that at 150 lust and above he will ask her for sex instead. Both of these versions need free exposure level 3 (first year student might just need level 2).

I have not figured out if the demo includes the sex events involving the student who takes photos of female students since he catches you a couple of times.

3. The game-over scene featuring the teacher in the prologue once enough time has elapsed.

4. There is a scene where the group of girl delinquents draw a picture of the protagonist flashing in public on one of the class blackboards. This only happens when public awareness of her fetish is high.

5. There are a couple of places where the red heart events will turn up once lust is at 149. The drama area has one while the library has another. The drama one has a few choices to make with different results; the others are variants of public masturbation from what I can tell.

6. One of the big empty rooms (I think it's the headmaster's office) has an idle digital camera that appears at high lust (possibly time dependent). She'll flash herself at the camera before leaving.

7. In the school hall, one of the second-year students will ask for help mopping the floor. Actually doing this despite her condition gets a picture. Needs time to pass, high lust and possibly high public awareness.

Thanks to Djwelsh for the following:

8. Lose the RPG Gamebook game to give the video game club members some fun. I've tried this at 149 lust and less than 100 and it seems the punishment is the same.

9. Maths game: She masturbates as she does the sums. I've never failed this task but I don't think there's a difference except in the contribution score.

10. The digital camera quest... I didn't think of going to the changing room with high lust, but it's been verified as an opportunity to increase public awareness and lust. Doing it properly requires following the instructions which is a little tedious.

Anyone figure out how to access the pool? Game help says it's reachable from the ground floor annex building but I can't find the entrance.

Edit: Never mind, the swimming pool is accessible from the stairwell. There's a white door there which I never noticed.

The demo ends the game when time hits 150, but the change-over only happens when transitioning between floors. Clever use of the teleport feature (when forced to give a blowjob) and the repeatable quest inside the school hall (involving the student and chair-moving) basically mean players can run the public masturbation event for as long as they like to get public awareness to ludicrous levels (I got bored when I hit 650+). The contribution score goes up by 5 each time the repeatable quest is triggered.

Last edited:

Summary of scenes in the demo I've found to date:

1. Lose the gamble at the rooftop. To do this, players need to see the scene in the sports hall where the male students talk about a graduand returning to the school. Shortly afterwards players can go to the rooftop and play the odd-even dice game. Lose it big and the protagonist will be gang-raped to repay the debt.

2. Get caught masturbating in the open. There are two variations: the first one involves the first-year student and the protagonist will flash him in return for keeping her secret. The second one involves the second-year student and he will ask for a blowjob. It's implied in the full version that at 150 lust and above he will ask her for sex instead. Both of these versions need free exposure level 3 (first year student might just need level 2).

I have not figured out if the demo includes the sex events involving the student who takes photos of female students since he catches you a couple of times.

3. The game-over scene featuring the teacher in the prologue once enough time has elapsed.

4. There is a scene where the group of girl delinquents draw a picture of the protagonist flashing in public on one of the class blackboards. This only happens when public awareness of her fetish is high.

5. There are a couple of places where the red heart events will turn up once lust is at 149. The drama area has one while the library has another. The drama one has a few choices to make with different results; the others are variants of public masturbation from what I can tell.

Anyone figure out how to access the pool? Game help says it's reachable from the ground floor annex building but I can't find the entrance.

The demo ends the game when time hits 150, but the change-over only happens when transitioning between floors. Clever use of the teleport feature (when forced to give a blowjob) and the repeatable quest inside the school hall (involving the student and chair-moving) basically mean players can run the public masturbation event for as long as they like to get public awareness to ludicrous levels (I got bored when I hit 650+). The contribution score goes up by 5 each time the repeatable quest is triggered.

If you lose the RPG Gamebook game your punishment is to flash your panties - but of course you're not wearing any, so that leads to slightly more than the club members bargained for. The maths game has her masturbate as you play it (she says that she orgasmed three times after you finish). If you take a picture with the digital camera in the changing room at high lust she'll photograph her own pussy, intending to delete it, then finds the camera is broken before she can delete the pics. Upon returning it the student says it just needs the battery recharging...

The swimming pool? It's not that hard to reach... Though I can't think how to explain it. Just wander around, you'll get there.

Go up the stairs in the attachment here, and there should be a door that leads to the pool. I don't think there are any scenes there in the demo.

Attachments

• ToThePool.jpg
    ToThePool.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 30

I've edited my post with a summary of the scenes. I will add more pending further contributions.

It's quite a fair number for a demo, the full game will have lots more since all of the extreme acts are locked in the demo.

Last edited:

Is this still the same protagonist as Naked Order or is it someone else?

Loved the first one, so I look forward to this game. Not sure why it is WOLF RPG now, I dont like WOLF RPG =(

It was always Wolf RPG.

Was it? Lol, was a while ago I played it I guess. If it was I take that back =/ Could have sworn it was XP or VX

The whole 150 ticks time thing is annoying.
I expect something like a free wandering mode in the full version or I'll rather not buy it because time constraints are that annoying for me.

How to play the games, can anyone help me with that?
The dice game seem automatic, only needing high exposure before starting to advance.
The card game is always one chance? And high exposure she lift her skirt?
I'm not understanding these games someone please help.

The whole 150 ticks time thing is annoying.
I expect something like a free wandering mode in the full version or I'll rather not buy it because time constraints are that annoying for me.

That's just a limitation specifically made for the trial version.

I don't really understand the games very well.

Just for the sake of finally getting 15 posts and also floating more random thoughts by this community, here's some stuff I said on 4chan:

I'm seriously wanting to translate Naked Plus when it comes out. I've already taught myself how to use Wolf RPG Editor, have come up with a simple way to distribute only the translated files without distributing the whole game (hopefully that means it will stay up on a filehoster awhile longer), and I (MIGHT) even have a way to update the translation to appropriately reapply it to updated revisions of the game (which I can't really test yet since we only have the trial to look at, and I have no intention of translating very much of that). Hopefully unlike Naked Order though, we won't be stuck with just one translated version and then watch additional content (or bug fixes) be released in later versions that we'll be forced to use the inferior machine translations on.

Just one teeny-tiny problem though... I don't know any Japanese AT ALL. No amount of excitement, determination, and willingness to work on the technical side of the translation portion can fix that. I've never wanted to undertake a project like this before though, and I loved the concept of Naked Order so much that I couldn't help but get excited about it.

One of two things could happen here: (1) someone who does know Japanese and English reasonably well but isn't so sure about RPG editors could offer to just receive a bunch of text files that I send them with Japanese dialogue, write in the translation, and then send it back to me for insertion; or (2) someone who knows both the language and how to use the editor could just do it on their own and I probably wouldn't be needed. If we relied on option 2 though, I worry that we could be waiting several months or even a full year before we see a translation (assuming anyone else would be willing to do one in the first place). Since I'm monolingual, I have no idea how difficult/time-consuming it is for someone to translate lines of text from one language to another totally different/unrelated language. (1/2)

So yeah, I guess after more thinking I couldn't come up with much else to say in a (2/2) post, but I would love to see a translated version of Naked Plus and would also be willing to help with it if needed, and also to attempt porting translations from a previous release to an updated one (admittedly this "porting" only involves hashing the game files from both releases, seeing which ones don't match up, and then reinserting only the existing translated lines into the "new" ones again and extracting anything new for translation, it's crude and I might spend an hour doing mind-numbing copying-pasting for most of that time, but it would work and I can listen to music or something while I do it so I don't mind too much). I'm not sure how much of the dialogue in the trial version will be kept or not, so as tempting as it might be to start on that and just carry some of those translations over, I don't know how much of the final release's code will be moved around, some lines might be dropped entirely, it's probably messier attempting that instead of just working on the incremental releases from v1.00 and onwards. Certain releases might be skipped if one release comes out with nothing but bug fixes but the circle announces yet another upcoming release with more content in it, for example.

So... comments? Criticism? Maybe I'm forgetting some obvious reason why this wouldn't work for all I know. And sorry if it sounds like a bunch of rambling, I'm just talking off the top of my head here. But aside from moving the translation to upgraded versions, I know this can work because I did basic translation editing tests and moved stuff over to another computer where everything worked out fine, so I know this can work in terms of distributing the patch and all that.

Anyone interested in trying this a few months from now?

Back