What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK] NAKED☆PLUS (RE180803) (RJ180803)

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ180803) NAKED☆PLUS: Sequel to Naked Order (RJ106101)

Considering you needed to do what, 10 missions out of 30 to beat Naked Order (I think) the virgin ending where she becomes addicted and her sister doesn't know anything that happenned is the correct.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Three examples of animated gifs were added to the circle's blog:

Source:

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I translated the UI in the status bar and card and dice minigames. Please check the attached samples if you're interested, since I can't link images yet.

Barring any changes, these should work in the release version, too!
If anyone would like to use these for a larger project *hint, hint* I only ask for credit.

Including a mega for convenience.
Mega: #!jYsXULwT!R_F4U8gMIsrDASs90q6sxRa9SQGMMCMQjWFo7yaxchE

Attachments

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I translated the UI in the status bar and card and dice minigames. Please check the attached samples if you're interested, since I can't link images yet.

Barring any changes, these should work in the release version, too!
If anyone would like to use these for a larger project *hint, hint* I only ask for credit.
Looks good, if I do attempt a larger project then I'll be sure to use these/assign credit. I sort of thought about how it would be nice to translate those myself but I wasn't sure how to do it since those characters aren't in a raw text format nor am I really all that great with tools like Photoshop.

I also remembered from the translated Naked Order game that an additional menu option was added with info about the English translation. I looked into the wolf game editor that I have and it was pretty trivial to add it to this game as well.

ScreenShot_2016_0919_13_56_24.jpg ScreenShot_2016_0919_13_56_30.jpg

I'm not sure why posting the screenshots as attachments shrunk the size, but whatever.

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We have a new blog post up:

Seems he's added an element to the game called "Instruction Cards". It's a little hard to make out what they do exactly, but they seem to only be for replays of the game, and can speed up the playthrough (he mentions that using message skips and these cards can allow you to beat the game in less than a minute?).

Reactions: fox

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I read it correctly a few days ago when it was posted, it's something like this: the trigger conditions for events (including endings) are all based on a handful of stats. The cards can be drawn in exchange for the time resource, and add to the stats. Hence if you skip all dialogue and manage to draw the right cards, it'd be possible to trigger an ending rather quickly. Although as the cards you get are random, what's going to be in the ending will also be pretty random.

An interesting mechanic to take some of the grind out of replays, for certain.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I enjoyed the first one from the circle, I hope someone takes the time to translate this one also.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the first one from the circle, I hope someone takes the time to translate this one also.
I've said earlier that I wanted to learn a bit of Japanese and try my hand at translating this, but to be honest my motivation and willingness to try and learn more kanji and other stuff has run up against a wall. That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to the game, I definitely am, it's just that I'm not sure how effectively I could pull it off. I mean sure, technically I could use machine translation, but is it worth it if it takes me several months if someone else could do it in just one or two months? I dunno, I think at this point I'll only take a shot at it if no one else volunteers to try (but if they do I can give them any information I have on WolfRPG translating, if they would find it helpful).

Speaking of which, that time may come sooner than we think. Unless I misunderstood what Google translate said, their latest blog post had a comment and reply that sounded like it may come out a month early in November?

But had become in late December in the launch schedule, do you that could be released in the next month?
With a margin, I notice in late December in the sense that the end of the year.
Especially if there is no problem, I think that I can release in the next month.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who like their news on games in the form of a gameplay video, there's good news! Circle Streak just uploaded a gameplay video on DLSite. . It shows that this game... is a whole jumble of things actually.

Some of it I kind of expected (more exhibitionism minigames, sex minigames, rape if caught naked as in the first game, etc). Zombie hunter? Not so much.

Oh, also worth saying that the dev's had some problems with sound in the preview video, so some of the sound is a bit warped.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also remembered from the translated Naked Order game that an additional menu option was added with info about the English translation. I looked into the wolf game editor that I have and it was pretty trivial to add it to this game as well.

View attachment 23710 View attachment 23711
Forgot to say, fantastic work. Things are really shaping up, playing in English (at least partially) seems more and more possible. I for one appreciate the enthusiasm. Can't wait for release day.

I've said earlier that I wanted to learn a bit of Japanese and try my hand at translating this, but to be honest my motivation and willingness to try and learn more kanji and other stuff has run up against a wall. That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to the game, I definitely am, it's just that I'm not sure how effectively I could pull it off. I mean sure, technically I could use machine translation, but is it worth it if it takes me several months if someone else could do it in just one or two months?
Don't knock yourself down before you even try. Of course you're going to be inefficient. But that's a necessary part of learning, getting better the more you find the limits of your understanding. No one starts perfect. If you can only come up with rubbish lay it aside and try to learn more first, but don't give up.

I like to use games as a learning tool myself, and sometimes you just gotta put your work out there.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, Etory. I'm sure I'll attempt a partial at the very least so that the menu items are in English. Beyond that... eh.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And another update on the blog - and actually an interesting one. It seems that the game failed the DLSite review process, which of course means that it's more or less finished - interesting enough.

Really interesting though is the insight into DLSite's reviews process, as Circle Streak mention that they're reducing the price of the game a bit and not adding any new HScenes post release because they're worried about overstepping what's acceptable due to the setting being a school. That's actually the first I've heard of DLSite caring about the context of a game. OK, maybe not interesting for most people, but I find it interesting, at least.

Anyhow, Circle Streak say they've got to redo the demo, intro video and fix the issues flagged in review, which could take a little while I guess, but I'd expect this game to be out in the near future.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get it, this is a high school setting but at the same time I've searched for other exhibitionism-themed stuff on dlsite before and some of the thumbnails that appear in the search results are straight up lolicon shit.

Damn, no post-release updates that add any extra content... well I guess that would make a translation project easier (maybe), not that I'm happy about it necessarily.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

according to the blog, 27th November the game will be released... any hypes for it?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

everyone ready

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm ready to attempt a partial translation of menu stuff... if someone uploads it here.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

File size isn't that large
Thanks for the share!

Note to others: remember, mediafire blacklist direct links from ulmf, so you have to copy and paste the address into a new tab.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (RJ180803) NAKED☆PLUS: Sequel to Naked Order (RJ106101) *Released*

Compared to the demo, time limit has increased so more stuff can be done before the run ends.

12 endings, hints for each one are found at the end together with the gallery and unlocked bonuses. It's possible to unlock the full gallery but players need to accumulate enough GP through multiple runs or a single good run.