What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK] NAKED☆PLUS (RE180803) (RJ180803)

Re: (RJ180803) NAKED☆PLUS: Sequel to Naked Order (RJ106101)

The whole 150 ticks time thing is annoying.
I expect something like a free wandering mode in the full version or I'll rather not buy it because time constraints are that annoying for me.

How to play the games, can anyone help me with that?
The dice game seem automatic, only needing high exposure before starting to advance.
The card game is always one chance? And high exposure she lift her skirt?
I'm not understanding these games someone please help.

They're explained in game. For the Gamebook style RPG, head to the lowest floor out of 50, with random encounters along the way. Manage your HP and strength, and try to finish with as many (I forgot what the treasure you pick up is... crystals or something?) along the way. You'll probably have to spend some as you go to restore health, but balance it against your needs.

For the rock paper scissors poker, it's like five card hold 'em. Choose the cards you want to keep, then each individual card plays out a game of rock, paper, scissors, win lose or draw. Win more than you lose to pass. Hearts are auto win, but increase your stats (exposure or whatever), and if you have five of a kind you automatically win every hand.

They're explained in game. For the Gamebook style RPG, head to the lowest floor out of 50, with random encounters along the way. Manage your HP and strength, and try to finish with as many (I forgot what the treasure you pick up is... crystals or something?) along the way. You'll probably have to spend some as you go to restore health, but balance it against your needs.

For the rock paper scissors poker, it's like five card hold 'em. Choose the cards you want to keep, then each individual card plays out a game of rock, paper, scissors, win lose or draw. Win more than you lose to pass. Hearts are auto win, but increase your stats (exposure or whatever), and if you have five of a kind you automatically win every hand.

The number of jewels you pick up in the RPG book determines your rating, since the game club manager challenges you to see if you can surpass his total. I finished the game with 11 which was enough for an "S" rating and the maximum increase to contribution.

Hearts work against guys (and raise lust) and always fail against girls. Check the portrait to see who your opponent is. Keeping a heart means getting 5 of the same hand for the auto-win is impossible and players are relying more on luck to get a win across the board.

Messed around a little bit. Turns out, yes, you can break the Lust cap. Sorta. You have to set the value over the cap but NOT do anything that would increase your Lust cap, or it will snap back to 149. So basically, find the value for the Lust stat, raise it to 150+, then move to one of the clothes hanger tiles to strip.

...However! There aren't any movement pictures associated with running around naked in the game yet, so every time you take a step you get an error. You CAN move around, but it's painfully annoying.

I finally got around to trying this and I couldn't help but cheat even more than just simply using the cheat engine, I took the running animation pics out of Naked Order, renamed them so the game could find it, and now I have a slightly dim-colored Lin running around in the nude with no errors (although you'll still encounter other errors if you try to do things while naked, as there are still more images missing from the trial version).

Nice, I loved the first game, wasn't expecting a sequel at all.

I can't wait for this to come out. Now if only someone could give a cheat engine file for unlimited time in the demo

I can't wait for this to come out. Now if only someone could give a cheat engine file for unlimited time in the demo

Not sure what you mean by a "file" but you can keep setting the timer back (presumably forever) in the same way that you can exceed the lust cap of 149 using the cheat engine.

New updates on the blog:

This one shows off one of the CGs in the game, where some girls take the MC's skirt and have her walk down the hall bottomless.

This one gives us a preview of all of the on-screen sprites. It's smaller than what will be used in-game, of course.

New updates on the blog:

This one shows off one of the CGs in the game, where some girls take the MC's skirt and have her walk down the hall bottomless.

This one gives us a preview of all of the on-screen sprites. It's smaller than what will be used in-game, of course.

For the former, earning too much notoriety amongst the student population will probably lead to that. The girl bully who features in the demo is likely responsible for this situation.

Just for the sake of finally getting 15 posts and also floating more random thoughts by this community, here's some stuff I said on 4chan:

Well that's simply fantastic, I could easily say that Naked Order is my favourite H-game of all time.

I'd really love to play this game in English, I know 0 wolf and have always been terrible with text hooking so I find myself drawing the characters in to google translate and going from there.

That's not all of it, it's a part of it.

Specifically, he uses the word 一部, which translated would be 1 part.

I see. Thanks for the correction.

Anyone working on translating this? I'm considering downloading the things needed to do it, using the thread in the translations subforum, though I don't really know any Japanese at all.

No-one at the moment, but that's probably because translating a demo would result in lost progress when the full version comes out. (Perhaps use WolfTrans to do it? Not sure if it would work, mind...)

Anyone working on translating this? I'm considering downloading the things needed to do it, using the thread in the translations subforum, though I don't really know any Japanese at all.

I don't know any Japanese either, and I'm not "officially" working on it (other than trying to learn some about the language). But given how much I loved the preceeding Naked Order game, it is something I would love to do and I've certainly given some thought to it, enough thought to try and start learning some basic Japanese and looking at how text editing programs work (the latter of which I feel like I made significant progress). However it feels like I've really just been making a half-assed attempt at learning Japanese on my part and the progress has been slow, but there's still 3+ months left and I guess I could learn a reasonable number of kanji in that period of time...

No-one at the moment, but that's probably because translating a demo would result in lost progress when the full version comes out. (Perhaps use WolfTrans to do it? Not sure if it would work, mind...)

That's what I was worried about, so I've only looked into how such an editor program might work rather than starting the long process of painstakingly deciphering machine translated "engrish."

But yes, it can be translated. I used Wolf RPG Editor, and it definitely works:

vuW3uOu.png

In retrospect the menu options look a bit... eh, in the sense that I probably should have just shortened it to "Drink" or "Nevermind" or even just a simple yes/no. Having the words "drink" and "water" appear three times on the screen like that seems a bit too repetitive to me.

Before anyone gets excited about that screenshot though, that particular line was just one out of hundreds (or thousands?) of others that I didn't translate, and what I have isn't really much of anything other than just some experimenting on my part and translating menu options.

Now I haven't played too many fully or partially translated J-RPGs and I'm certainly no forum veteran here, but it seems like to me that the vast majority that are worked on are RPG Maker games instead of Wolf RPG games (although the latter is probably used less often by circles). And I guess I may have read or at least gotten the feeling from a couple of places that Wolf games are harder to modify for some reason? (I could be totally wrong about that and have no clue what I'm talking about, but swapping out text in Wolf games seems mostly straightforward to me).

I also know (if I go through with this) how I would distribute only the relevant modified files rather than an entire copy of the game itself so (hopefully?) the circle won't get too upset about it with copyright stuff.

Which ending is it canon to?

I don't this game actually brings up the events of Naked Order at all.

It doesn't mention the debt and the sister being taken hostage, but it does reference her habit of exhibitionism from the first game.

There is no vaginal intercourse in the demo so no way of telling if she finished the first game as a virgin.

It doesn't mention the debt and the sister being taken hostage, but it does reference her habit of exhibitionism from the first game.

There is no vaginal intercourse in the demo so no way of telling if she finished the first game as a virgin.

a) There is sex in the game (raped by the gamblers, end of demo raped by teacher scene)
b) In any case, you can just check her sex stats (she's a virgin)

So most likely the "sister returned virgin ending" is canon.

Oops, I stand corrected.

Need to check game progress on future before posting to avoid embarrassment.

Last edited:
Back