What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hell yeah! Your translation of Succubus Tower 2 was great, and this is going to be really fun too. Does this patch cover everything in the latest version? (I know the game hasn't been updated in a year and a half, but still, best to make sure)

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hell yeah! Your translation of Succubus Tower 2 was great, and this is going to be really fun too. Does this patch cover everything in the latest version? (I know the game hasn't been updated in a year and a half, but still, best to make sure)
Everything included in the last version of the game (v4.1) is translated and the patch should be only used for this version or there may be crashes.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Incredibly grateful to you for finishing this, I've been looking forward to playing it for a good while. Just spotted this in terms of untranslated lines (party is Ilya, Chure and Selena).

095808441.png

Edit: another minor one - if you analyse a Futa Imp (whether by using an item/skill or via Colette), its 'Type' is still in Japanese.

Edit2: and 1 of the 2 variations of Frill's lines when you give her a present (Pickled Plum) is still in JP.
Edit3: also some of her text during the special battle/temptation event with Frill in the snow village, if you choose the Game Over option.

Last edited:

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the usual VX font working with wine, so stats in the equip menu are cut off... But they're fine in the status window at least.
As for an actual report, this string in the various section is still Japanese.
stats.png runes.png
Edit: some of Frill's dialog when given gifts is still Japanese.

Last edited:

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I've also got an untranslated line when dodging traps with the Anti-Trap Ring, and one when attempting to do Saria's brothel event with very little money (I think I ran out, or maybe didn't have enough to get it started). Those are the only untranslated lines I've seen, though, and the translation's fantastic in general! Excellent work!

andy010118

Reputation score
Fuck I thought I was gonna wait for a few months but now it is here. Thank you for the translation!

vergil5

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Anybody knows how to change mc clothes in the gallery

RICer

Reputation score
I'm still getting untranslated battle dialogue in the game after applying patch did I do wrong? sorry English isnt my first language. I only received few new battle dialouges

Last edited:

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm a horrible human being with no respect to artistic integrity of translators. (wonder if it's gonna break some scripts, lol)

For real tho, thanks for the translation, I will be sure to mention here if i find something that's an error, like a typo or missing line, and not my personal wording preference

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm a horrible human being with no respect to artistic integrity of translators. (wonder if it's gonna break some scripts, lol)

For real tho, thanks for the translation, I will be sure to mention here if i find something that's an error, like a typo or missing line, and not my personal wording preference
Can you upload this when you're done?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch version 1.1 added for missing translations and typos.

V1.1 Missing translations and typos
-Ilya + Chure passive combo
-Frill present
-Frill Juneve Village
-Imp status type
-Anti-Trap Ring
-Item collection achievement

hjm03

Lurker
Reputation score
I know there is a way to unluck everything, but can someone post the full save with the game beaten?
Thank you in advance!

Kirashi

Reputation score
Hi guys, I have some questions:

If I am not wrong about the stat, attack is for caress and technique is for skill right? Kinda weird but no matter my equipemen, I always struggle versus the enemies
What is the normal strategy for this game? No matters the days and the build, I feel like I don't get stronger at all
Is there a Succubus Tamer 1?

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I am not wrong about the stat, attack is for caress and technique is for skill right?
Yeah, that's right. I've found Attack to be a pretty useless stat for that reason, unless you're fighting an enemy specifically weak to Caress (which I've only come across once that I can remember in several dungeons).

Kinda weird but no matter my equipemen, I always struggle versus the enemies
What is the normal strategy for this game? No matters the days and the build, I feel like I don't get stronger at all
The early part of this game is really rough. Once you beat one dungeon, though, it gets a lot easier (almost too easy imo, though this could just be a temporary lull in difficulty, since I'm definitely not finished yet). I'd say the first dungeon you should beat is the Sewers next to the port town, with the order of succubi you fight being Roach -> Slime -> Demoness -> Boss, but before that, it'd be helpful to snoop around some of the other dungeons you currently have access to, picking up all the items you can get and teleporting out before you get killed, since there may be useful equipment and other stuff in there (and medals to get useful items from the medal trader, particularly the fake Excalibur and Aegis). Leveling up by killing as many monsters in the dungeon as you can before engaging any of the succubi is key as well. I'm not sure if you have to kill all the succubi in one go to clear the way to the boss, but that might be worth experimenting with as well.

Is there a Succubus Tamer 1?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Yup, the game is a total grind fest for items, gear, support character levels at the beginning. My preferred strategy is:
1) go the sewer dungeon and level up on mobs a few times (not the succubi) then feed the levels to Colette who is in the dungeon every other time or so to recruit her
2) use Colette's perk for reduced damage to kill mobs so you can level and get gear, then recruit rat girl and subsequently get a bunch of extra items and gold with her perk so you can do the blacksmithing and have enough potions for succubi fights
3) run through areas to your hearts content

Also, I found a couple bits of untranslated dialogue in the Tower of Time, can't remember where though.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Public warning: Anyone posting non-translation specific discussion in this thread from this point on will no longer receive a warning, but a ban.