What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@pummel are you going to release a new patch or your going to release once its been completed??

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
He already said he's done his last partial before the full release... stop pestering the guy, he's doing a hell of a job for a free service... least effort you could do is read the thread before asking questions that have already been answered.

Blueelias

Reputation score
@pummel are you going to release a new patch or your going to release once its been completed??
If you looked on the forum closely he already addressed this back in January releasing patch
Added partial patch V0.3.
This covers most of the stuff up to normal clear.
What's missing is mostly the last 3 zones and endings + some stuff I've missed.

This will be the last partial before the complete patch.
So try to be thorough in asking something that hasn't been already answered friend. Not trying to sound super rude about it, but he already made it aware as to he will release a patch once it's done.

oricalco

Reputation score
Yo could anyone upload the graphics folder of the version 4.0? the data folder posted in page 3 seems to be of that version since the version 2.1 that I have is missing quite a few files. I also couldnt get the RPGMakerTransv to work, so that Data folder is the only thing I can use...

The only thing the translator does is print this error.

Attachments

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yo could anyone upload the graphics folder of the version 4.0? the data folder posted in page 3 seems to be of that version since the version 2.1 that I have is missing quite a few files. I also couldnt get the RPGMakerTransv to work, so that Data folder is the only thing I can use...

The only thing the translator does is print this error.
...Before that please look at this page: https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kurutek...he-apprentice-magicians-rj222872.12592/page-2

odinSlayer

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Yo, pummels you are a beast.

Also, I've looked around a fair bit but can't find anything on this. How do I get the dorothy ending? I've got her on lv 127, and the other 3 are over 50. Yet when I challenge the boss I only get the normal end, thanks.

badluck

Reputation score
Hello guys ! good job translator ! Will you translate the others ending ?
Or if you will not, do you have a programm to advise for translating the few moments that aren't ? :)

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty decent translation I have to say, but god, don't use the word "cummed"

Also, there is a typo at the name change menu, it says "chance your name"

Fatalus

Reputation score

It's a free translation, demanding stuff out of it seems distasteful. You don't like it - don't use it, in my opinion. Also, typing hundreds of thousands letters alone is bound to have typos, it's only natural.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score

Cummed over came is a stylistic choice that I've chosen to go with and it will stay.

Thank you for pointing out the typo.

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a free translation, demanding stuff out of it seems distasteful. You don't like it - don't use it, in my opinion. Also, typing hundreds of thousands letters alone is bound to have typos, it's only natural.
of course it can have typos, that's why you should report them. And I can suggest whatever changes that would, in my opinion, improve the quality of the translation with very little effort from the side of Pummel. But since they decided to stick with cummed I will just have to do find and replace on all mentions of cummed with came once the final translation is out

odinSlayer

Reputation score
Lol can't wait for the next patch, also any other battlefuck games out there like this that are translated? Except succubus tower

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Lol can't wait for the next patch, also any other battlefuck games out there like this that are translated? Except succubus tower
This translation is super exciting, though admittedly it's number of non-update/translation related posts recently has put me on an excitement/disappointment roller-coaster.
As for MG games, there are too many to count from side scrollers to patreon games. As for the RPGs my favorites are the monster girl quest and monster girl quest paradox, RoBF series (minus the foreigner trolling) and Lilith's Nightmare, 3 charms, Mindia Doki Doki, and of course, Shrift.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
The full patch is now finished and downloadable. Please note that patching directions have slightly changed from the partials.

If you find any untranslated lines, typos or crashes you can post them here or PM me.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
Congratulations on finishing this enormous task and thank you so much for doing this
To me you are a hentai game consumer’s deity