What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

reggaemaster

Reputation score
Hey! I'm wanting to do a playthrough of this game, so was wondering if you were still working on the translation? No worries if you're not, what you've done so far is super useful :)

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey! I'm wanting to do a playthrough of this game, so was wondering if you were still working on the translation? No worries if you're not, what you've done so far is super useful :)
I'm still working on it with the progress being around 30570/43917. Currently, it's going a bit slowly with WoW Classic taking my time.

HQQ

Reputation score
I can't seem to patch the game for some reasons. First on my PC, I got Error 0x00007b every time I try to run Rpgmakertrans. I tried again on another PC and got the translation going, but it ended up having an error, and the translated game has nothing in its Data folder and can't be played. Tried yet again and still got the same problem.
Can we have the patched Data folder instead? This Rpgmakertrans thing's being mean.

Last edited:

HQQ

Reputation score
Wait, now it's giving me this error, even though I have Japanese locale and language pack:

.... Now that I think about it... Is the patch incompatible with ver4.1? Or maybe I also need a System folder?
EDIT:I think I found out that I'm also missing the GRAPHIC folder from the patch. Aardvark, could you send the Graphic (and System if you have) folder as well?

Last edited:

Awkward_Aardvark

Reputation score
Graphics folder is too large to upload. But you can extract it and other folders from your game using .
Then delete/rename Game.rgss2a, overwrite Data and try to play.

However, I am not sure the translation is intended to work this way. It would be best to find out why Rpgmakertrans isn't working on your system, fix the issue and then apply the patch properly.

HQQ

Reputation score
Oh man, totally forgot about RPG Decrypter. Getting the Graphic folder fixed it. Thanks for your help man, really appreciate it! And thank you Pummel for the awesome translation!

sugarv

Reputation score
Any news? Been following the author's new game on Ci-en and it's making me really want to replay this game, but I wanna play it in English too
By the way thank you for translating this circle's games (y)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Slightly off-topic but the devs released a public demo for their upcoming game on their ci-en.

This time it's rpg mv with short animations for bf.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Slightly off-topic but the devs released a public demo for their upcoming game on their ci-en.

This time it's rpg mv with short animations for bf.
Not sure if its just me, but that game breaks my volume for some reason and just gets crackling and popping until I mute it. I also can't get Textractor to actually hook any of the dialogue in it, oddly, which is weird because I swear it used to work on most games, and now suddenly it seems to never work on anything.
Looks really nice from what I tried, although it being completely muted is really weird to me.

Eminba

Reputation score
Not sure if its just me, but that game breaks my volume for some reason and just gets crackling and popping until I mute it. I also can't get Textractor to actually hook any of the dialogue in it, oddly, which is weird because I swear it used to work on most games, and now suddenly it seems to never work on anything.
Looks really nice from what I tried, although it being completely muted is really weird to me.
I personally didn't have any sound issues so it might be on your end.As for text hooking, I copied this from the Succubus Puttel tread but I used the same method on this game and it worked for me.

1- Download the game.
2- Extract the game
3- Download Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker:
4- Open Enigma and select/browse the Game.exe inside the game folder. Press unpack. Wait for it to finish.
5- It will create a DEFAULT FOLDER. Rename it to whatever you want. This is your new game folder now. You can delete any other file outside this one.
6- Now download RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher:
7- Open the program, select game.exe (from our new default folder), next, next. Last window you can enable nice options like speed hack by pressing ctrl. I personally enable all three here. The choice is yours.
8- Finally our game is hooked! Open the game and you will see RPGMaker Hook will open every time you start the game which is what we need for Textractor to work.
9- Finally, download Textractor:
And attach to game.exe It should translate from "clipboard option in drop down menu.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I personally didn't have any sound issues so it might be on your end.As for text hooking, I copied this from the Succubus Puttel tread but I used the same method on this game and it worked for me.

1- Download the game.
2- Extract the game
3- Download Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker:
4- Open Enigma and select/browse the Game.exe inside the game folder. Press unpack. Wait for it to finish.
5- It will create a DEFAULT FOLDER. Rename it to whatever you want. This is your new game folder now. You can delete any other file outside this one.
6- Now download RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher:
7- Open the program, select game.exe (from our new default folder), next, next. Last window you can enable nice options like speed hack by pressing ctrl. I personally enable all three here. The choice is yours.
8- Finally our game is hooked! Open the game and you will see RPGMaker Hook will open every time you start the game which is what we need for Textractor to work.
9- Finally, download Textractor:
And attach to game.exe It should translate from "clipboard option in drop down menu.
Ah thanks, that worked. In addition, running the game again didn't have the sound issue, so maybe it was a random sound glitch, who knows.
Still, this demo is looking pretty nice... it seems the male/female protagonist option returns in this one as well, which was an unexpected thing. They're also not just genderswaps of one another, given both protagonist looks pretty different. The female one has more toggle options though.
I recognize some of the names in the demo as well, so I'm not sure if this is meant to be in some setting the Circle likes, or they just like to use these characters again.

Sitas

Reputation score
The translation is going little by little. I'm still playing a lot of WoW Classic.
The circle is about to release another game, do you plan on translating this as well?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, the good news is that it being on MV makes it easier to attach various translators to it.