What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
The translation is still going on. It's just been fairly slow (about 1k from the last update) since I got hooked to playing Rance 10.

The plan is to still finish the first town and some more before the next partial.

Sitas

Reputation score
The translation is still going on. It's just been fairly slow (about 1k from the last update) since I got hooked to playing Rance 10.

The plan is to still finish the first town and some more before the next partial.
in the discussion thread there is a link for ver 4.1 :)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I get some error messages when patching the game via RPGMaker Trans:
Code:
Error parsing Script base追加スクリプト: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script セーブ時にスイッチON: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=1842, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket']) # 51:1835; leaving untranslated
Is that supposed to happen, or did I do something wrong?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I get some error messages when patching the game via RPGMaker Trans:
Code:
Error parsing Script base追加スクリプト: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script セーブ時にスイッチON: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=1842, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket']) # 51:1835; leaving untranslated
Is that supposed to happen, or did I do something wrong?
It's normal that the patching gives those 2 errors and they don't affect the translation or game at all.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Things I'm looking forward to:

Rance 8/9/10 English TL via Mangagamer (ETA probably 3 or 4 years from now -_-)
Succubus Tamer 2 English TL via Pummels2 being a God (ETA waaay sooner than Rance 10 TL 😄 )

You didn't have to remind me, you know.
Yeah... I'm kinda bummed that one of the longest running classic H-game series that's as old as I am is finally coming to an end. At least they're doing the smart thing and having it end on a high note in it's prime rather than petering out slowly. I'm just happy that at least Rance himself has become a bit of a meme lately with the younger generation of anime fans.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At least they're doing the smart thing and having it end on a high note in it's prime
That's true, way too many franchises be it video games or movies drag on endlessly and it's like beating a dead horse.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Added patch version 0.2.
The focus of the patch was on earlier lines and zones with most of the progress being on home and initial zones. Sex scene wise there's most of the lose scenes for the normal succubi in the initial zones and lower level drain scenes for most of the characters. I've also started trying to edit and look through the lines for the second time, but I'd say about half of the current lines are still unedited, so you may see some stylistic differences.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Say Pummels? How do you feel about the Tower of Time that was added in the 4.0 update?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Say Pummels? How do you feel about the Tower of Time that was added in the 4.0 update?
I haven't actually got to it yet, since I kind of play along as I translate. From what I know, it works the same was as Succubus Tower series and there are encounters the main cast in alternative costumes.

Eminba

Reputation score
I've been playing for a while now and I must compliment you for the progress you've made.Just a heads up, a line in the conversation with the blacksmith is untranslated and the medal girl says I will be saying in this town insted of I will be staying in this town.Keep up the good work.

Sitas

Reputation score
New account, all 18 messages are the same download link.
I might me paranoid, but I'd rather wait for the translation from Pummels2.

/e: and another one:
Found this translation patch, worked for me: I'm so not gonna quote that link.
Alright, that's the proof that this is just malware.
Fuck off.

Last edited:

john2wa

Reputation score
So, when I play the game, it loads up fine, but when a sound effect has to play, I get this error. I tried googling it for a bit, found nothing. Any ideas?

Attachments

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Some update on the progress. The translation progress is currently at 25076/43917 with most of the focus being on night drain lines for all the characters and the capital city. I've also started to slightly scratch on the stage boss lose scenes, but they have 10 of them each, so it's not gonna be done soon.

So, when I play the game, it loads up fine, but when a sound effect has to play, I get this error. I tried googling it for a bit, found nothing. Any ideas?
Looks like the game has problems reading the game audio files that have Japanese names. Try installing east-asian / Japanese language pack for your system or changing the non-unicode coding to Japanese.

I've been playing for a while now and I must compliment you for the progress you've made.Just a heads up, a line in the conversation with the blacksmith is untranslated and the medal girl says I will be saying in this town insted of I will be staying in this town.Keep up the good work.
Thanks for pointing out the typos. Untranslated lines aren't that of a problem since I can check through them all once I'm towards finishing.

vergil5

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone upload ver 4.1 pls

Fatalus

Reputation score
Great to know you're going strong! I actually started a little translation project myself, of an old BF game - Leotard Quest. Going at it few hours a day and that just enlightened me how much effort it actually takes to translate even a bit of it. So far spent few hours each day for a week now and only managed to touch the tip of the iceberg here. (maybe ~10% of enemies ONLY done).

All the more glory to you good sir, thank you again.