What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Circle Tekua] 囚われのアルストロメリア / Captive Alicetromeia (RJ365442)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ365442_img_main.png

DLSite:
DevBlog:

Two poor sibling succubus hunters have been captured and forced to become slaves, their captors become bored and "decide" to play an escape game for entertainment. Playing as either the brother or sister (who has been cursed with a dick) you must explore the mansion looking for a way to escape while avoiding getting caught and resisting temptation from lewd traps.

Like the dev's previous game all scenes in this are animated.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker Controls
Z - Action/Confirm
X - Cancel/Menu
A - Fire Weapon
Up/Down/Left/Right keys - Movement/Menu navigation/Quick time events
Shift - Run/Walk depending on if auto run is enabled or not

On standard difficulty the stuff you need to find is not marked so you will need to press Z on everything, later versions of the game include an easier mode that highlight points of interest. Difficulty can be changed using the personal mirror item found on the desk just outside the prison cells.
Some objects need to be attacked with certain weapons to breakdown/activate.
Getting caught will lower your sanity which starts at 10 to a minimum of 0, you can raise it again by sharing sweets with your sibling, some dialogue/events depend on the sanity level being low or high.

Playing as the sister will modify the scenes to add more boobs and change dialogue slightly, she also has a standing pic in some scenes that can be turned on or off using the mirror in her prison cell.

Fetishes: Femdom, Female on Male/Dick Girl Rape, Money Drain

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They have released 3 patches since it released. The current version of the game is 1.03. These releases have been adding more H-scenes I believe. Gotta say that you put in some good effort for this thread, even using that banner. Thanks for this Morkor.

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They have released 3 patches since it released. The current version of the game is 1.03. These releases have been adding more H-scenes I believe. Gotta say that you put in some good effort for this thread, even using that banner. Thanks for this Morkor.
Thanks, replaced "findom" with "money drain" because TIL that findom is about getting off from watching someone spend your money for themselves and does not necessarily involve sex where in this game it is just the merchant making fun of you for paying for sex when you are supposed to be a succubus hunter.

Kind of wish there was a little display on those scenes showing how much money is being spent rather than it just being totalled up at the end.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This isnt translated yet right?
It was just released on the 25th and all of the updates and added content aren't out yet. Translators usually wait until the creators say that they have added all that they intended to add before going to translate it. Translations can take months as well dude.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Their previous game added content for eight months before they stopped and it had a translation within mere weeks/months. I'm sure someone will translate this in due time, this circle is very popular in the genre and usually has pretty high priority. There shouldn't be a TON of text either since there isn't a bunch of random NPCs.

Troy168

Reputation score
I've managed to get through the game and got all of the endings and maybe most of the pages and scenes. The thing that I'm looking for is the location of the last page, a few remaining scenes and figure out what that metal grate is in one of the rooms.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i got one ending i also never updated the game so i want to know is the cat girl room bugged? the reason im asking is that you are not meant to look at her once you open the chest but there no where to go and the moment i turn around its instant loss

Eminba

Reputation score
i got one ending i also never updated the game so i want to know is the cat girl room bugged? the reason im asking is that you are not meant to look at her once you open the chest but there no where to go and the moment i turn around its instant loss
If you move while holding D on your keyboard your character doesn't change directions.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised nobody's really talking about the game much--
It's pretty neat.
The only complaint I have is that the game can soft-lock itself at a certain point in the game.
If you don't grab the key to the bottom-right room on 2F, and you beat the red succubus once, the room she stays in will lock. This is intended-- but if you don't grab the key in that room before you defeat her once, you'll never be able to progress.
Also, the gallery mode feels clunky. It's difficult to enjoy a scene since there's no endless HP option, to my awareness, so seeing a specific animation/voice wombo is practically impossible with the current build.
It's also worth noting that the beginning scene isn't in the gallery. At one point, two girls grab the slime's head as she sucks you off-- that scene isn't even in the gallery at all, even though it's one of my favorites.
It's a fun grab-- easily, just needs some tweaks to really let me feel like it's worth putting on the shelf.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait wait, Santa was real? Oh the apologies I owe all these poor kids...
Gotta say that you put in some good effort for this thread, even using that banner. Thanks for this Morkor.
Definitely. Maybe I should look up how to make these banners myself, they look good.
edit: yay! :cool: https://ulmf.org/threads/revu-reva-tenpute_shon-inma-temptation.14751/

A solid game, if somewhat short, with a low count of girls (small fry girls were the best part of LiN) and somewhat linear (that comes with puzzle games).
Was Tekua working on 3 projects at the same time? More? Well, I'm glad they have something to show before they take the real candy out for us to consumate 🤤

Their other games will probably take, and be, much longer, maybe better. I like their way of handling things, they don't go into dev hell for years without gifting us a piece of juicy meat to chew on. That's great manners, if a tad tantalizing?

Last edited:

doko56

Reputation score
Their previous game added content for eight months before they stopped and it had a translation within mere weeks/months. I'm sure someone will translate this in due time, this circle is very popular in the genre and usually has pretty high priority. There shouldn't be a TON of text either since there isn't a bunch of random NPCs.
IIRC most of the Tekua games were translated by Strange from this forum, who hasn't shown up in a bit. I hope we can get a translation, as this is a much smaller game than Lilith In Nightmare which had a MASSIVE amount of stuff to translate. Like, holy fuck.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I bought this and extracted it. When booting it up is there supposed to be 0 sound in the game? idk if im missing files or something, but the game is completely silent. I have the latest version too. honestly I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting this.

doko56

Reputation score
Err, you don't (remember correctly). Fatalus did.
All I did was give a little hand, with utmost respect and admiration for His Holy Work 👼
OH RIGHT. Rusty memory, i just recalled seeing your name a lot in the threads, whoops.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I bought this and extracted it. When booting it up is there supposed to be 0 sound in the game? idk if im missing files or something, but the game is completely silent. I have the latest version too. honestly I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting this.
It's a problem that was there with the previous one depending on what you did. The way to avoid the no sound is by not clicking on anything after you start the game. I mean press enter on the game file and then do not press anything else until you hear the game music. After you hear the sounds then it is fine to start closing other folders and files but not before that,

bbubb

Reputation score
This game plays great. I hope it gets a translation

choko_matte

Reputation score
Escape games and femdom go well together. I'm excited that yet another one has been made (and by Circle Tekua even!)