What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Circle Tekua] 囚われのアルストロメリア / Captive Alicetromeia (RJ365442)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sooo, I finally managed to have a clean T++ MTL. Shamefully unedited, but I cannot hope to uphold the previous LiN standards anyway.
The .trans file should be a clean enough canvas for any willing translator, for them to edit it without fear of breaking the game. Any of you who tried, would know what I'm talkin' about.
I'll include the resulting /data folder, meant for v1.3, as a testing ground :whistle:, in case I messed something up.

Damn, the translation.trans file is too big (2.1 Mo) to upload. Let's see if I can make it smaller. edit: by a hair! 😁

Attachments

Last edited:

badluck

Reputation score
Hello ! Do you know if someone is translating this game ? I really love circle tekua games. :)

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there proper game overs in this or is it one of those where you wake up in the bed immediately?

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are there proper game overs in this or is it one of those where you wake up in the bed immediately?
Yes some decisions in the lose events can lead to a genuine game over.
After a certain point in the game losing will also lead to a game over instead of waking back up in the cell.

Also the dev just posted an update for the game that has vore in it so that is another game over for you!

Last edited:

elasahel

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have version 1.4 of the game? in Japanese I know it is very recent but I have searched and I have not obtained anything

Xan2

Reputation score
(Edit)

I've done pretty much everything now, though I can't seem to locate the new scene with Lily. You know, the
vore
scene. The blog says something about a trap after getting the key in the "grocery store" (kitchen)? but I haven't been able to get this to activate

Last edited:

Trespath

Lurker
Reputation score
This is something that has been asked on various different sites already, but no one had a clear answer yet:
The Game is unusually laggy, especially during the animated scenes, and this is something that has never happened with any other Game of similar graphics so far. Is there any specific reason to this and does anybody else have that issue?

undulant

Reputation score
Sooo, I finally managed to have a clean T++ MTL. Shamefully unedited, but I cannot hope to uphold the previous LiN standards anyway.
The .trans file should be a clean enough canvas for any willing translator, for them to edit it without fear of breaking the game. Any of you who tried, would know what I'm talkin' about.
I'll include the resulting /data folder, meant for v1.3, as a testing ground :whistle:, in case I messed something up.

Damn, the translation.trans file is too big (2.1 Mo) to upload. Let's see if I can make it smaller. edit: by a hair! 😁
Will applying this to 1.4 revert it to a previous version?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is something that has been asked on various different sites already, but no one had a clear answer yet:
The Game is unusually laggy, especially during the animated scenes, and this is something that has never happened with any other Game of similar graphics so far. Is there any specific reason to this and does anybody else have that issue?
There isn't one afaik. It's a somewhat common issue with RPGMV games using live2D. Update DirectX and your video drivers.

Will applying this to 1.4 revert it to a previous version?
Correct. T++ patches overwrite the /data folder, so any existing Map, etc. will revert to 1.3. In the event new maps(files) were created in 1.4, they could break the game since they'd lack elements found in the overwritten files.
This is why you should only use patches meant for the version you're using.

It takes 5 mn to inject the old translation into the new version's files, so here. I have no idea what's new in 1.4, so any and all new content since 1.3 won't be translated. As a word of warning, I've barely tested it at all.

Again, I don't encourage nor support MTLs, so this is only an appeal/canvas to any would-be willing translator. These are the files compatible with version 1.4. If you're a translator you need T++( ) to use the the .trans file.

edit: I messed up. Use the 1.03 files instead, sorry.
For some reason T++ refuses to parse strings with 2+ lines. Only for that game and that version, and I have no clue whatsoever about how to solve that 😓

Last edited:

badluck

Reputation score
Hello i'm blocked in this game, I have made the hook shot and take all the chest i could find, but what to do now ?

badluck

Reputation score
There isn't one afaik. It's a somewhat common issue with RPGMV games using live2D. Update DirectX and your video drivers.

Correct. T++ patches overwrite the /data folder, so any existing Map, etc. will revert to 1.3. In the event new maps(files) were created in 1.4, they could break the game since they'd lack elements found in the overwritten files.
This is why you should only use patches meant for the version you're using.

It takes 5 mn to inject the old translation into the new version's files, so here. I have no idea what's new in 1.4, so any and all new content since 1.3 won't be translated. As a word of warning, I've barely tested it at all.

Again, I don't encourage nor support MTLs, so this is only an appeal/canvas to any would-be willing translator. These are the files compatible with version 1.4. If you're a translator you need T++( ) to use the the .trans file.
With this translation, 90% of the game isn't translated. Only the item, menu, skill etc... are translated. Dialogue aren't translated. :/ Is it a bug from me ?

Please, i'm blocked after the cat gave me a key. But i don't find the door this key open.

EDIT : If you are blocked with the hook shot who doesn't work on pillar, it's the fault of the MTL. Take your save on a japanese version, use your hookshot, then go back to your MTL version -> your hookshot is now usable properly. My game is not blocked anymore.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
With this translation, 90% of the game isn't translated. Only the item, menu, skill etc... are translated. Dialogue aren't translated. :/ Is it a bug from me ?
I've 2x checked and yes, it seems I was the one who bugged out. Use the 1.3 files instead, but you'll miss all new content since then.
I must've shared the wrong files back then; I'll fix that when I have time. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the belated report.

badluck

Reputation score
I've made a MTL not edited for the 1.4, but the hookshot doesn't work. What do you think about it ? It's the first time I try to MTL a game.
And how can I upload it here ? It is too big. I used winrar to put it in .zip but it's too big.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've made a MTL not edited for the 1.4, but the hookshot doesn't work. What do you think about it ? It's the first time I try to MTL a game.
And how can I upload it here ? It is too big. I used winrar to put it in .zip but it's too big.
Don't take it the wrong way (especially since I'm the one showing the wrong example...) but please NEVER publicly share a MTL or translation if it breaks anything in the game.
It ruins the game and discourages potential translators. If you fix everything like I did for 1.3, it's ok... As far as MTL can be considered ok.

Try to re-inject the LiN translation beforehand, like I did: Fatalus' work is much better than what little I can manage.
I'll fix this eventually. There are a bunch of lines to remove in t++, to make sure the patch doen't mess the game up. It's a good learning experience: browse every map, every single common event, each and every file, and figure out what causes the issue. Sometimes you can use a regexp, but often the regexp will break stuff if you're not careful.
TL,DR: I forgot. Gotta find my bearings again, probably start from scratch again...
It takes 5 mn to inject the old translation into the new version's files
<slaps horn-tooting past self>

That looks grim... I managed to make the proper .trans (I think?) but T++ is unable to parse it, so I can't create the resulting /data folder for 1.04.
I'm afraid that's a roadblock for me. I'll need to give up unless I come up with a genius idea (unlikely).

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
someone really needs to upload a save right now so i can take credit for beating the game.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It took me a (long) while to figure, but "Captured-Als-To-Romeria" is "Captive Ares x Romelia". Japanese tend to concatenate their ships (Jane x Bob -> Jabo, Naruhina, etc.).

here to set it apart from the promotional links.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
It took me a (long) while to figure, but "Captured-Als-To-Romeria" is "Captive Ares x Romelia". Japanese tend to concatenate their ships (Jane x Bob -> Jabo, Naruhina, etc.).

here to set it apart from the promotional links.
Actually in this case the letter と (to) in the title means "and".

Als and Romeria are siblings and are definitely not being shipped together! Haha

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Korean version was released today, so I'm gonna guess there may be an English version coming soon. At least I hope so.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Als and Romeria are siblings and are definitely not being shipped together! Haha
ロメリアの檻越しパイズリ/男主人公、SAN値が高く精力が低い状態で話しかける
ロメリアの夜這い/男主人公、SAN値が3以下の時に地下牢で寝る
ロメリアとベロチュー/男主人公、SAN値が3以下、精力が低い状態で話しかける
...:unsure:
Good luck anyway, I'm relieved to hear my input is unneeded.

Last edited: