What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Circle Tekua] 囚われのアルストロメリア / Captive Alicetromeia (RJ365442)

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
ロメリアの檻越しパイズリ/男主人公、SAN値が高く精力が低い状態で話しかける
ロメリアの夜這い/男主人公、SAN値が3以下の時に地下牢で寝る
ロメリアとベロチュー/男主人公、SAN値が3以下、精力が低い状態で話しかける
...:unsure:
Good luck anyway, I'm relieved to hear my input is unneeded.
The two characters do share a scene together, but just thought I'd be clear about the "shipping" thing aha
I didn't mean to put you down or anything, just wanted to clear it up.

The title is a pun on "Alstroemeria" the flower and also the "Als to(and) romeria" ^^

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The title is a pun on "Alstroemeria" the flower
Interesting titbit.

Premature dehiscence(situation where a hole reopens) of an Alstroemeria seed capsule.
Nature is beautiful, no matter how you look at it 🧐
Your 'ahah' is hereby fully redeemed :LOL:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to find a fire or smashing attack in the very first room with the locked main door (Or if there's something in the basement)? Because I tried the trial instead of getting the full game, just to get a feel for the game first, and literally every other room is blocked off and I can't find anything to burn the vines nor break the rocks with.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
ロメリアの檻越しパイズリ/男主人公、SAN値が高く精力が低い状態で話しかける
ロメリアの夜這い/男主人公、SAN値が3以下の時に地下牢で寝る
ロメリアとベロチュー/男主人公、SAN値が3以下、精力が低い状態で話しかける
...:unsure:
Good luck anyway, I'm relieved to hear my input is unneeded.
You're looking for romance in a Circle Teckua game. That's your first mistake.
They don't do romance in their "choose your protagonist's gender" games.

Last one that had romance was Succubus Tower 2.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it possible to find a fire or smashing attack in the very first room with the locked main door?
No.
As a spoiler, the first weapon you'll find is a fruit knife. I'd look for one on a kitchen's counter ;) I'm pretty sure you have no choice but to take down at least one door with just that one knife.
Think of this game as a puzzle/mystery one: check every nook and corner. BF comes in late, very late (but does come. Not in the trial, though).

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, but unfortunately every other area except the starting basement and first room are blocked by "this area is not available in the trial" teddy bears including wherever the kitchen is. Guess the trial is just to showcase the escape animations after getting captured 🤷‍♂️

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guess the trial is just to showcase the escape animations after getting captured 🤷‍♂️
Sooo, I've grabbed the trial again just to prove you wrong... :devilish:
And you were totally right. Well, that's one lame way to update the trial 😅

So yeah, the full game includes:
- a bunch of animations similar to the ones available in trial
- RT fighting the LiN way (throwing pointy stuff at mobs)
- a bunch of (light) puzzles and challenges, with various brainy/sexy ratios
- 4 BF opponents in the endgame

...and I have no clue why they chose to show less in the updated trial. "Show, don't tell" usually works best when cute women are involved...
It's a small, well-made game well worth the price tag. And not much more than that if I'm honest - compared to LiN. But worth your time, really! 😁

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Circle Tekua just released a massive update for the demon hunter part of the game that will unlock after reading all the main character's diaries and then confronting the original final boss. It adds 20 new H scenes!

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i beaten the game befor but im not sure what the main character's diaries are, is it the flashback scenes you get after picking up pages if its not those tell me.

well beaten the final boss again after redownloading the game and replaying the game and it put me in the gallery room so no idea what the diaries are so someone will have to tell me what im looking for im pretty sure i clicked on everything the only thing i didn't really do was talk to my sister.

last edit from the gallery room i read all diaries there are 4 that are alone got all of them and every one else from the list befor exept the very first one there no light for a hint on where to find that one i even read 4 open books that show up when you can fight back and still i get send to the gallery room after i win i done everything i can think of now.

nvm reloaded and went back to every single room and re-read all pages and open books and i finally got something now after beating the final boss

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i beaten the game befor but im not sure what the main character's diaries are, is it the flashback scenes you get after picking up pages if its not those tell me.

well beaten the final boss again after redownloading the game and replaying the game and it put me in the gallery room so no idea what the diaries are so someone will have to tell me what im looking for im pretty sure i clicked on everything the only thing i didn't really do was talk to my sister.

last edit from the gallery room i read all diaries there are 4 that are alone got all of them and every one else from the list befor exept the very first one there no light for a hint on where to find that one i even read 4 open books that show up when you can fight back and still i get send to the gallery room after i win i done everything i can think of now.

nvm reloaded and went back to every single room and re-read all pages and open books and i finally got something now after beating the final boss
I can't get the new content either.

I must be missing diaries or something because just like you I can't get the post-game content.

EDIT: NVM, the one I was missing was the one inside limes room where you hookshot past the boxes and turn off the fires.

For anyone reading this after me, there's also a really hard diary to reach where you have to use hookshot on the balcony to reach a further place. You need double bullets cause it's at an angle.

Last edited:

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone been able to get Translator++ to work with the new patch? It works for the old ones... But the new one is a no show. Or at least it is 'working' for way too long when extracting the game data

alfaxbaiken

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the diary from across the balcony? I'm stuck at it and its the last page.🤦‍♂️

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the diary from across the balcony? I'm stuck at it and its the last page.🤦‍♂️
Get hookshot.
Get the plus 1 ammo.
The hookshot will shoot at an angle which will allow you to grab onto the pillar.

Bas77

Reputation score
Sorry for begging, but can anyone post their post-game save folder? I know there's an unlock all scenes button in the gallery room but it doesn't unlock the diary entries

alfaxbaiken

Reputation score
The +1 ammo is the problem. Iirc its a black orb acc. That said, I've no idea where to find it.
If I checked correctly, you need all pages when you fight Lily, to go into part 2 of the game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The +1 ammo is the problem. Iirc its a black orb acc. That said, I've no idea where to find it.
If I checked correctly, you need all pages when you fight Lily, to go into part 2 of the game.
You get the black orb for +1 ammo in the library by looking in the regular shelf.

Troy168

Reputation score
Okay. Can't seem to figure out where the last two pages are... I've managed to collect most of the pages with no issue, but I couldn't find out where the other two pages are at. The hint that I can somewhat understand is that one of them involves 50000g and the other involves my sanity.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Okay. Can't seem to figure out where the last two pages are... I've managed to collect most of the pages with no issue, but I couldn't find out where the other two pages are at. The hint that I can somewhat understand is that one of them involves 50000g and the other involves my sanity.
After you give 50000g to the cat merchant a page appears on the table behind her.
She has a total of 3 pages.
Each page describes her relationship to one of the succubus residents of the mansion.

Sanity one is probably the male protag exclusive. You pick the male MC and talk to the female MC in her cell. Do it at low SP and she'll relieve you. Talk to her again after and she tells you why she became a succubus hunter.
Female protag doesn't have an exclusive story scene, but she gets an exclusive adult scene, that visualizes the vore with Lily.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea what page I am missing... Maybe someone can help out. I got:

1. Floor & Basement:

- 3 pages in the bath area. One from the slingshot, one at the bottom left area and one right at the entrance of the bath (I think that is the slime girl affection diary item)
- 1 from the living room area (blocked by the rock) and 1 from the secret room behind the fireplace
- 1 from the dark room where you need to light the candles
- 1 from the dining hall
- 1 from the kitchen
- 2 from the storage area (1 at the main area and 1 in the area where Lilly vores you)
- 1 from the basement (the one you get after defeating the merchant succubus)
- 3 from the cat girl (feeding her 15/30/50k gold)

and the one you get from your sibling (though, apparently that one is not necessary, I still collected it nonetheless)

2. Floor:

- 1 on the balcony (slingshot)
- 1 in the room where you get your hunter gear
- 2 from the cat girl's room (1 normal one and the affection item)
- 1 in the library
- 1 on the chandeliers
- 1 from Lilly's room

Which one am I missing? Cause I am out of options... I looked everywhere. Maybe I am just blind

I have no idea what page I am missing... Maybe someone can help out. I got:

1. Floor & Basement:

- 3 pages in the bath area. One from the slingshot, one at the bottom left area and one right at the entrance of the bath (I think that is the slime girl affection diary item)
- 1 from the living room area (blocked by the rock) and 1 from the secret room behind the fireplace
- 1 from the dark room where you need to light the candles
- 1 from the dining hall
- 1 from the kitchen
- 2 from the storage area (1 at the main area and 1 in the area where Lilly vores you)
- 1 from the basement (the one you get after defeating the merchant succubus)
- 3 from the cat girl (feeding her 15/30/50k gold)

and the one you get from your sibling (though, apparently that one is not necessary, I still collected it nonetheless)

2. Floor:

- 1 on the balcony (slingshot)
- 1 in the room where you get your hunter gear
- 2 from the cat girl's room (1 normal one and the affection item)
- 1 in the library
- 1 on the chandeliers
- 1 from Lilly's room

Which one am I missing? Cause I am out of options... I looked everywhere. Maybe I am just blind
Nvm... Apparently there is a diary entry hidden inside the stuffed bear in Lilly's room. You just need to interact with the bear a bunch of times.