What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Circle Tekua] 囚われのアルストロメリア / Captive Alicetromeia (RJ365442)

Ranonymou

Reputation score
Am I missing something else for the hook shot or did the game bug out on me because I already have the Spear tip, Rope, and Log. I've already read the bookshelf that mentions it. I'm not using MTL that alters ingame text but rather an screen overlay so my game shouldn't be experiencing MTL issues. I'm pretty darn sure I've interacted with everything on the map I have access to twice already and I got nothing else but then again I might've missed something because of how unobvious some of these items are to find. In the meantime, I'll be trying a 2nd playthrough and if I get the same results then I'm just going to try save-editing this.

Last edited:
OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am I missing something else for the hook shot or did the game bug out on me because I already have the Spear tip, Rope, and Log. I've already read the bookshelf that mentions it. I'm not using MTL that alters ingame text but rather an screen overlay so my game shouldn't be experiencing MTL issues. I'm pretty darn sure I've interacted with everything on the map I have access to twice already and I got nothing else but then again I might've missed something because of how unobvious some of these items are to find. In the meantime, I'll be trying a 2nd playthrough and if I get the same results then I'm just going to try save-editing this.
There is a crafting spot on the desk in the office on the ground floor where you can craft the hookshot.

Ranonymou

Reputation score
There is a crafting spot on the desk in the office on the ground floor where you can craft the hookshot.
Thanks! Took me awhile to figure out I was supposed to destroy that door to access the room instead of looking for a key because I thought I needed hookshot for it until you mentioned its the crafting room to make it in the first place lol. Finally managed to finish the game. Man its rough playing this with MTL haha.