What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And... 1.2 is out.
Additoinally 2.1 for ep1 is out too.

Why won't the author put the patch notes on DLsite? :mad::confused:
Well they both are just a bug fix, no nothing major.

cyoborg

Lurker
Reputation score
how can get pregnant ? I found pregnant belly picture in the game files !

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there any change logs for EP1 and EP2 and how you report bugs and crashes to them?

Bryanis

Reputation score
The dev has a habit of putting the changelog in the game - you re download the new version and you check the "更新履歴" txt file.

As far as I can say by searching, there no info on his dlsite blog, no info on dlsite, and none on his twitter. And I see comment nowhere -_-
So, unless there something hidden among the japanese text on his dlsite blog or tweeter about how / where to do that... the info about feedback is probably in one of the txt file of the game (and most likely an email address to send the feedback)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone mind helping me with patching the EP1 files so it won't spam 00000? I already uploaded my data folder in case anyone would not mind helping me for a bit.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone mind helping me with patching the EP1 files so it won't spam 00000? I already uploaded my data folder in case anyone would not mind helping me for a bit.
It'll probably be easier if I pass you my edited version. However, given that this game is ~1GB, what is a good upload host which I do not need to create an account to upload?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It'll probably be easier if I pass you my edited version. However, given that this game is ~1GB, what is a good upload host which I do not need to create an account to upload?
If I recall correctly you only need to attach 1 file - Scripts.rvdata2

I have one that's done for both episode 1 and 2, but my Episode 1 is 2.1, so I don't know if you can use that.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have one that's done for both episode 1 and 2, but my Episode 1 is 2.1, so I don't know if you can use that.
where can we get the Scripts.rvdata2 from

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ep 2's script from v1.0. Should be the same.

Make sure to rename the file extension.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ep 2's script from v1.0. Should be the same.

Make sure to rename the file extension.
Unfortunately, not everyone can change the property. I'm admin but for some reason I can not do that XD
but if who also has problems just in the Discord of Yugifan3 there are people who help one ^ ^ .

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Have Ep1 topic?
It was deleted because no one bothered to rewrite a new OP following the forum rules' update.
If you want a EP 1 thread to discuss the game, you'll have to create the thread.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
It was deleted because no one bothered to rewrite a new OP following the forum rules' update.
If you want a EP 1 thread to discuss the game, you'll have to create the thread.

Oh so that's what happened to that one, by the way (Since I can't create a thread im asking here), does anyone else get a Generic Virus alert when you try to play the EP 1 game?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, we're up to 1.4 now. On the bright side, Episode 2 is relatively not buggy, even at 1.1. I'm nearly done with a complete Episode 2 save file so I can backport it to Episode 1. Did anyone run into any issues unlocking the entire gallery?

D-D

Reputation score
I got two little robot dudes in my party. How do I get rid of them?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got two little robot dudes in my party. How do I get rid of them?
The crystal on the main map allows you to do it.

Hit the crystal, then select the person you want to remove, then move them to the right panel (where all the standby characters are) by selecting an empty slot.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What part of the script do you edit to get rid of the 000 spam? Im tryin to play the first one and it has it also. Makes it impossible to play cause i have no idea what to do.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ver1.1
・待ち受け画像が二つ反映されなかった不具合を修正しました。
(『BADEND1』を閲覧する事で反映されます。回想部屋での閲覧でも可能です)
・一部二つ名がキャラクターに反映されない不具合を修正しました。
・『<M>の証明』を装備時に特定キャラクター被D時、強制終了する不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.2
・恵美の二つ名習得による限界Lv上昇が正常に機能していなかった不具合を修正しました。
・回想部屋一番下のクリスタルの解放条件が記載を間違えていたので修正しました。
(ミカエル→オリオトライ)
・一部二つ名がキャラクターに反映されない不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.3
・恵美が拘束され辛かった不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.4
・特定条件下で選択肢時に強制終了する不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.5
・千穂の固有スキルが使用不可だった不具合を修正しました。
・サブクエスト周りの不具合を修正、同時に特殊出現エネミーの変更を行ないました。
・EP1からEP2にコンバートした際、EP2で解放されるシーンの一部が回想部屋に登録されなかった
 不具合を修正しました。

Because I keep forgetting, here's the change log from 1.1 -> 1.5

It's a bunch of bugfixes, which doesn't REALLY affect how to play the game, apart from making sure Chiho actually gets a skill set to access,. letting Emi actually hit level 99 (She was capped at 79 with her last limit break) and a couple of other things (I think all the clothing bits are breakable now)

At least the circle gives a damn about the game, which is more than we can say for Arms Devicer S...