What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP3─ (RJ312128)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did find out that the glowing yellow orb in the park district had a hidden levels of combat, a lot of them are glitch. I defeat the temple level there. No change. If anyone does figure out how to get the last two AV tapes by completing the 100,000 mission please share. Thanks.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And my question is, how you link character from EP1-2 to EP3?

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And my question is, how you link character from EP1-2 to EP3?

You have to finish each game, then when you are in your room, there should be a spot that lets you generate a carry over save. Take your save folder, move it into the next game, load that save up, when you do you should have a second spot in your house. Access that one to load the carry over data into that EP. It sounds complicated but its easy when you finally do it.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
save 1 is my ep main save, note I didn't finish it yet, I got distracted by RJ306146

save 2 is ep 1 end save which you can load on either ep 1 or ep 2

save 3 is ep 2 end save which you can load on either ep 2 or ep 3

the 40+ saves ignore since they were auto saves.
is save 3 a fully finished ep1+2 carry over save ?

Attached is the Clipboard_llule.txt that should mitigate some of the spam from the RPGMaker MV text hooker.
I will update it more once I play into the full game. But this one should silence the most annoying spams.
how do i use this file ? i use the clipboard patcher regularly but i dont know what to do with your text file. should i insert the commands somewhere in the tool ? is there someway the tool gets those automatically from the text file?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do i use this file ? i use the clipboard patcher regularly but i dont know what to do with your text file. should i insert the commands somewhere in the tool ? is there someway the tool gets those automatically from the text file?
After you "install" the RPGMaker MV hooker into the game, the Clipboard_llule.js file will be in ...\<game_main_folder>\www\js\plugins
You need to replace the Clipboard_llule.js currently in that file with the one I provided.

EDIT: I updated the instructions and the attachment.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having issues with the combat rape cut-ins, they show up when the girls get grabbed but they are far too big and don't fit in the playing area. The teacher's face doesn't show up when she gets H'd, for example, and the girl from the first episode only has the bottom half of the face showing. It sounds like a resolution issue, but I don't know if there's some option in game to alter the scale of the images or if I have to do Windows shenanigans to force the game to run at a specific resolution? Anyone else had the same problem?

I'm running 1.0 btw, with the full saves from the previous episodes that another user graciously shared, just in case that helps.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm having issues with the combat rape cut-ins, they show up when the girls get grabbed but they are far too big and don't fit in the playing area. The teacher's face doesn't show up when she gets H'd, for example, and the girl from the first episode only has the bottom half of the face showing. It sounds like a resolution issue, but I don't know if there's some option in game to alter the scale of the images or if I have to do Windows shenanigans to force the game to run at a specific resolution? Anyone else had the same problem?

I'm running 1.0 btw, with the full saves from the previous episodes that another user graciously shared, just in case that helps.
Unfortunately, this was a feature change. Not a bug.

If you want the "good ol" combat rape from the VX Ace version. You're going to need the VX Ace version...

The MV version only have the "bottom half" thing for all characters. I have no idea if the author is planning on putting the VX style scenes of CR back into the MV version once it stablizes more...
The orgasm face scene is still full screen, though. So i guess that's a consolidation prize...

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That really sounds like a dumb feature, what's the point of drawing all these characters if the player isn't going to be seeing half of them? Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

Edit: Do these 'upgrades' also carry over to the MV versions of the other games, by the way? I did enjoy my time with the VX version of the second one and had thought about fishing around for the remake, but if the scenes are like this I'm not going to bother.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That really sounds like a dumb feature, what's the point of drawing all these characters if the player isn't going to be seeing half of them? Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

Edit: Do these 'upgrades' also carry over to the MV versions of the other games, by the way? I did enjoy my time with the VX version of the second one and had thought about fishing around for the remake, but if the scenes are like this I'm not going to bother.
You do get to see them half an full naked... just in scenes...

The upgrade was done to all DLsite versions.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The point is.... why author and his/her team are making these games with linking saves like this?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The point is.... why author and his/her team are making these games with linking saves like this?
AFAIK, the author has not said anything explicit.
We can easily speculate on a few reasons given their history, though.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you have to wonder why they gone back to shit, honestly. AE1 was a kinda step in the right direction, only riddled with boatload of scripts that will make even a threadripper lag.
they only have to improve the AE1 formula, more CGs, less javascripts that lags the computer. its a wonder how CircleKame was kinda famous back then and easily overtaken by OneOne1

arm01236540

Reputation score
still on white paper mission , after have sex with cult leader the mission is not finished ,and story dungeons i meet the fish-human boss in 7th floor but i can't defeat him because he can auto heal every turn can u guys guide me to pass this boss. :(

crunchy349

Reputation score
hopefully someone will translate some of this game, because im playing the game and so far, im completly lost and just running through it without triggering in significant H events. if not then a walkthrough would be nice.

bojaa

Reputation score
Have can i get the main over 499? i have tryd everyting, but i can`t get her over 499. help pliz

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have can i get the main over 499? i have tryd everyting, but i can`t get her over 499. help pliz
I'm pretty sure its from repeatidly dying in the dungeon after the new guy shows up.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
still on white paper mission , after have sex with cult leader the mission is not finished ,and story dungeons i meet the fish-human boss in 7th floor but i can't defeat him because he can auto heal every turn can u guys guide me to pass this boss. :(
You need to level up more and increase your stats. Eventually you get a skilled that is like Omnislash which can one shot enemies. It cost over 600MP. That or you can use Cheat Engine like I did to one shot bosses. You just search for there HP and change it to the lowest possible amount. Also, you can hack / freeze your characters HP so they can't take damage.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
In my first playthrough I equipped the item that raises sensitivity when you take damage and lost by climax a couple times to get 200 Libido for hypno guy and remove the H-attack protection then got her to 499. I couldn't find this thread because I was searching for the English title, but the one for a previous episode recommends not losing any battle in the first week because it can mess up triggers.

So I started a new playthrough and played the "story-driven" way. My focus was to complete the quests and get Adventurer Rank B, advance the story and let H-events play out whenever their time comes.

Here are the steps I performed to remove the 499 limit, I don't know if any of these were not mandatory, but if you follow them all you should be able to unlock the limit:
- progress the dungeon to the 5th level (fight shark guy in the wooden cabin - I lost and he ran away, I then went into the back room behind a curtain and interacted with the two items in there). This is all I needed in terms of fighting.

- at some point in the story the shadow silhouette guy with glasses (the one that lives in the building to the left of the Hunter Guild) has to leave for a different deployment and tells you his replacement will arrive tomorrow. Simply revisit the building the following day and you'll meet nerd guy.
-keep checking outside the building for the swirling portal with a face on it, interact with it to get a scene and advance the story. If there is no portal, it might be worth entering the building. A dialogue will either play upon entry or you might have to interact with nerd

-the first time I got any Lust/Libido increase during this playthrough was when I was testing to see what the special traps in Dungeon Level 4 do. Basically the ones where you get the CG with the hands. I got around 37 libido for my first one and I think I got caught a couple more times to see if it's a different scene. Just set your Bind Ring to this level and use the Teleport Ring while you're in the dungeon gate area (the one with all the elemental portals). Sell all your Substitution Dolls at the guild shop and keep running into traps until you get 100+ Libido, that should meet the threshold. The trap are disguised as tiny item pickups on the ground.
-after the traps I accidentally encountered a Lucky Rabbit mob pack in Dungeon Level 4 and got knocked out by ambiguous yolo RNG. I think you can lose to any type of regular mob (not the H-ones) and you'll get a scene about how MC is injured and it's risky to go home, she'll go to the safehouse. Basically MC is asleep and nerd guy uses some sleeping powder to have his way with her. The first protection is removed since there ain't any chastity left for it to protect.
-now raise Libido to 499 just to make sure you have enough for any triggers.

-get the 1st and 2nd Exposure booklets from the bookstore and use them on MC. Enter the balcony in your apartment during daytime to trigger the scene with neighbor. Repeat several times until dialogue reaches the point where neighbor asks MC about her job

-ramp up enough absences from work and a scene will trigger. MC works part time as a cleaner in the morning. If you were defeated via H-mechanics or let time pass in the dungeon she will comment about being absent from work. There is also an item in her inventory that keeps track of her absences. I don't remember how many I had when the event triggered, all I can tell is more than 10, that's for sure. I used the timeskip traps in level 5, but be careful, I was encountering some errors after 4-5 traps and had to reload the save and leave early.
-after enough absences just go to the travel map (walk to the edge of your current area to leave it) and an event should play out automatically where she fears her pay will get cut and she won't be able to afford rent

-keep rotating between your balcony during daytime, the nerd's house and your balcony in the evening to trigger some cutscenes. Some events will trigger when you leave your current area and access the travel map

The order of events should be the following:
- naga guy is pissed that he is powerless on land and couldn't beat MC at Level 3 boss fight, he summons Team Magma Grunt and tasks him with corrupting MC
- MC will gaze at the stars on her balcony and Team Magma Grunt is sitting on the roof of the building
- Magma Grunt breaks the prologue villain out of prison. He's been referred to as "black guy" previously in this forum, so I'll use the same term for consistency. Note he is not actually black in CGs
- MC checks with nerd guy to see if there are any jobs to supplement her income. Nerd guy tricks her into shooting an AV scene
- At some point Magma Grunt corrupts Nerd Guy and an envelope appears on a table behind him. Interact with it to pick up mission to capture black guy.

- go to new forest area. You'll get a new outfit. It glitched on my game it would instantly turn into the bottom from the AV video with only 25 durability as soon as it took any damage. Basically save scum and escape past all the mobs in the forest. Go to the opposite end of the map, directly north of the entrance, and interact with it to enter the second area.
- use any of the 4 portals in the middle of the map. I skipped through the dialogue but apparently it's set up so that you're teleported to the destination after using the wrong portal 3 times.
-confront black guy, he turns into OP gundam. At this point the game tells you that you can win the battle and end events or you can lose the battle and continue the events. Gundam is kinda though, if you rushed through Dungeon Level 5 and hoarded all your FP thinking this game uses Parallel Fantasy IF+ preg system, Gundam should defeat you with ease
- lose the battle, black guy has sexy time with MC. MC wakes outside the building with a bad memory, she thinks she killed black guy and expresses some remorse about killing a human.

- go back to the nerd guy HQ.
- at this point my game had 2 envelopes on the table. Interact with the one on the right to complete the apprehend black guy quest. Interact with the one on the left to start capture cult guru quest
- go start the Guru storyline. After you first meet the guru, MC will be in her bed at the church and she'll debate whether to crush them all or investigate further. Crush them all completes the capture guru quest but ends the event abruptly, investigate further (second option) leads to MC succumbing to the cult's brainwashing and progressing the storyline
- advance through the Guru storyline until you get cockblocked by a guy in the doorway. It will tell you you need <Lewd Girl> title to advance the story. The title is unlocked with 500 Libido

- go back to your apartment. She will get a surprise visit from black guy.
- go to sleep and use the clock to advance time to the evening. Black guy will be sitting on your couch on left side of apartment. I'm not sure if it's one or 2 scenes with him, repeat once just to make sure.
- go to book store, black guy will be waiting outside with a big Heart speech bubble over his head, hard to miss. There'll be a scene in the alley with a middle-aged man
- go back to travel map, an event should automatically play out where MC is sitting in the coffee shop reflecting upon her pride and all the lewd acts she had committed (she references the Guru and black guy and another one, if you're still not getting this, try the hypno uncle in the park. Make sure you save before the uncle, I had 15000 yen on me and lost 5000 for the hotel and gave him 10000 pocket money). An opportunistic gentleman will sit next to her at the table and she won't be able to hold back
- there'll be a post-bukkake cg with MC holding some money in her hand (her first prostitution count). MC will finally accept herself and a notification will play out that the limit has been broken.

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Got a question for you guys. I've look at two of this circle's games, this one and AE 1. Both of them had more traditional hypnosis/brainwashing content. Is this something that shows up in many of their games?