What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP3─ (RJ312128)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got a question for you guys. I've look at two of this circle's games, this one and AE 1. Both of them had more traditional hypnosis/brainwashing content. Is this something that shows up in many of their games?
There may be minor dashes of it in some of his games. Which includes EP1 and EP2. Arm Devicer+ had a hypnosis ending.
I cannot seem to recall much of it in other game...
I think EP3 is one that's a bit "heavier" on that theme. But I have not played it.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
There may be minor dashes of it in some of his games. Which includes EP1 and EP2. Arm Devicer+ had a hypnosis ending.
I cannot seem to recall much of it in other game...
I think EP3 is one that's a bit "heavier" on that theme. But I have not played it.
Going to be honest, I had higher expectations for he hypnosis in that game as it involved cult brainwashing. I had thought that since you had be assigned to take down the cult as part of a side quest that they would turn around and make more use of you once they had control, but it was pretty bare bones aside from the bad end.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Going to be honest, I had higher expectations for he hypnosis in that game as it involved cult brainwashing. I had thought that since you had be assigned to take down the cult as part of a side quest that they would turn around and make more use of you once they had control, but it was pretty bare bones aside from the bad end.
Arm Devicer+ ending had you being used as a weapon for the guy to take over a city, I think.

But yeah. The bad ending scenes needs more effort, FFS.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Parallel fantasy IF +[Ver2.2d] was the best one. You had losing to battle, the H animation, Black mail, hypnosis, brain washing, and NTR.

Most of the other games will have the same concepts, but not as well done as that one was.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Parallel fantasy IF +[Ver2.2d] was the best one. You had losing to battle, the H animation, Black mail, hypnosis, brain washing, and NTR.

Most of the other games will have the same concepts, but not as well done as that one was.
Thats the one with Ati the summoner, right?

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Do you happen to remember what path the hypnosis content is on? I've tried looking for it and it seems scarce

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically you want to unlock two different events with the principle and then Ati lust is so high she will become a sexual deviant in the school basement. It's not exactly hypnosis per say, but a curse that she pick up as part of her corruption. Once Ati lust is high enough a Succubus will appear, usually at night and challenge Ati to a fight, if she loses, she becomes more open to sex with her students and everyone else. Ati 's sexual desire and being blackmailed is worse then being hypnotized, although I had to admit you are correct there are not a lot of hypnosis going on here. Note the file below says walkthrough, but it more of rough assembly of tips, if you read it all, you'll understand how to unlock most of the H events.

Attachments

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Basically you want to unlock two different events with the principle and then Ati lust is so high she will become a sexual deviant in the school basement. It's not exactly hypnosis per say, but a curse that she pick up as part of her corruption. Once Ati lust is high enough a Succubus will appear, usually at night and challenge Ati to a fight, if she loses, she becomes more open to sex with her students and everyone else. Ati 's sexual desire and being blackmailed is worse then being hypnotized, although I had to admit you are correct there are not a lot of hypnosis going on here. Note the file below says walkthrough, but it more of rough assembly of tips, if you read it all, you'll understand how to unlock most of the H events.
There's an actual Hypnosis/mind-control route-ending in Arm Devicer+.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sry for the necro but how does one actually finish the Game? xD

I completed the Black Guy and Guru Questline and now I can whore myself out left and right.
Also there a no new Floors in the Main Dungeon

Is there still a thing to do for Guru for example?
I got all scenes but its pamphlet is still in HQ.

Last edited:

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Have you defeated the final boss of the main dungeon? You know which one it is when the text "Final Battle" flashes on screen when you engage.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My disappointment for these games is immeasurable. This character I had high hopes for but god damn CircleKame needs to learn how to minimize all these bugs and gamebreaking errors. It's no wonder we will never get a translation of future games.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
My disappointment for these games is immeasurable. This character I had high hopes for but god damn CircleKame needs to learn how to minimize all these bugs and gamebreaking errors. It's no wonder we will never get a translation of future games.
circle kame never really got off the massive bugtrain with every release they made.

popel117

Reputation score
I think what they need to make the most, is make them h-games again and not blocking everything behind weird, unintuitive triggers like "walk to map x, with 50hp, 3 potions, having been groped 33 times and exactly 60 ATK, so you can trigger to walk around naked".
The bugs are almost "just" a byproduct by them trying to make their games some "big epic sagas", which just failed miserably so far. They really, really, REALLY need to refocus on what they want to make and what they CAN make.
Arms Devicer (the first) or PF IF+ worked great, because you could choose how fast to slut yourself out and get lots of scenes when you wanted, rather than being artificially blocked out of 90% of scenes which are again blocked off by hard grinding some random dungeons or using cheats to level up and even then are pretty scarce.

Make them smaller/more focused, make them their own games instead of some half-assed interconnected multi-game and don't make them a boring grindfest with basic RPG Maker combat

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think what they need to make the most, is make them h-games again and not blocking everything behind weird, unintuitive triggers like "walk to map x, with 50hp, 3 potions, having been groped 33 times and exactly 60 ATK, so you can trigger to walk around naked".
The bugs are almost "just" a byproduct by them trying to make their games some "big epic sagas", which just failed miserably so far. They really, really, REALLY need to refocus on what they want to make and what they CAN make.
Arms Devicer (the first) or PF IF+ worked great, because you could choose how fast to slut yourself out and get lots of scenes when you wanted, rather than being artificially blocked out of 90% of scenes which are again blocked off by hard grinding some random dungeons or using cheats to level up and even then are pretty scarce.

Make them smaller/more focused, make them their own games instead of some half-assed interconnected multi-game and don't make them a boring grindfest with basic RPG Maker combat
See that's the thing that bothered me the most, even the grinding in this game is bad, unlike IF+ where yes, lewdity gave you that FP to cheese the game but you could level up without it too.. I'll never forget fucking F4 and how they still NEVER finished that one though.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Yeah I started with EP3 and said "ok a bit grindy but I can live with it"
Then I did EP1 and saw the pattern emerging.
I played EP1 to 100% completion too, but on EP2 I just rushed through everything (over the course of a month because I lost interest to play it), wasn't a big fan of the character design in this one and the thought of the grind just discouraged me from playing it.

I was hoping to try AE1 and Arms Devicer S as well, but after this grindfiesta I am afraid what to expect.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I started with EP3 and said "ok a bit grindy but I can live with it"
Then I did EP1 and saw the pattern emerging.
I played EP1 to 100% completion too, but on EP2 I just rushed through everything (over the course of a month because I lost interest to play it), wasn't a big fan of the character design in this one and the thought of the grind just discouraged me from playing it.

I was hoping to try AE1 and Arms Devicer S as well, but after this grindfiesta I am afraid what to expect.
AE1 is just poor design. Buggy, and chugs jug real slow.
I cannot in good conscientiousness EVER recommend Arms Devices S since that game was released purposefully incomplete and was never finished.