What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP3─ (RJ312128)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
so all the new circlekame games dont work really well ?
Well the good thing about the EP 1/2/3 ones is that you can play them independently of each other. So pick the one that has the most interesting characters for you.
For the best experience I also suggest trying to to stay virgin (avoid H-content by losing in combat) until the plot forces you in the H-direction. Getting H'd too early can also mess up the triggers and cause some events to not fire correctly.

EP 3 has only one main character, but is the one I enjoyed the most. I suggest checking the walkthrough in this thread to make sure you don't lock yourself out of some hentai plot options.
I would describe the EP3 character as the strong, silent and calm type with a focus on their mission.
After playing the other games, I realized that the reason I enjoyed EP3 the most was because it's not trying to split events between multiple characters. It only has one character and she is the focus of the entire plot.

EP1 was the game I played next. MC is in some schoolgirl setting. Liked her less than the EP3 MC, but she has a "big sister" secondary character that becomes involved in a pretty interesting corruption plot.
I would rank the "big sis" character 2nd most enjoyable for me in the overall series (EP 1/2/3)

EP2 - I feel like this game was some sort of experiment that went wrong. It features the biggest cast with 3 game-specific characters (there is also a teacher character that is available in all 3 games but she is boring) but the characters are so blatantly different in terms of art style, it almost feels like they tried to satisfy a different demographic with each one.
Main character is some office worker with tsundere features.
There is tan-skinned blonde angel chick that kinda fills the role of strong character destined to succumb to corruption.
There is burger flippr girl - stereotypical big tits silly/kind/polite civilian girl that gets involved in the plot by <I forgot what the plot was, that how uninteresting I found it>

Drachronos

Reputation score
Well the good thing about the EP 1/2/3 ones is that you can play them independently of each other. So pick the one that has the most interesting characters for you.
For the best experience I also suggest trying to to stay virgin (avoid H-content by losing in combat) until the plot forces you in the H-direction. Getting H'd too early can also mess up the triggers and cause some events to not fire correctly.

EP 3 has only one main character, but is the one I enjoyed the most. I suggest checking the walkthrough in this thread to make sure you don't lock yourself out of some hentai plot options.
I would describe the EP3 character as the strong, silent and calm type with a focus on their mission.
After playing the other games, I realized that the reason I enjoyed EP3 the most was because it's not trying to split events between multiple characters. It only has one character and she is the focus of the entire plot.

EP1 was the game I played next. MC is in some schoolgirl setting. Liked her less than the EP3 MC, but she has a "big sister" secondary character that becomes involved in a pretty interesting corruption plot.
I would rank the "big sis" character 2nd most enjoyable for me in the overall series (EP 1/2/3)

EP2 - I feel like this game was some sort of experiment that went wrong. It features the biggest cast with 3 game-specific characters (there is also a teacher character that is available in all 3 games but she is boring) but the characters are so blatantly different in terms of art style, it almost feels like they tried to satisfy a different demographic with each one.
There is tan-skinned blonde angel chick that kinda fills the role of strong character destined to succumb to corruption.
There is burger flippr girl - stereotypical big tits silly/kind/polite civilian girl that gets involved in the plot by <I forgot what the plot was, that how uninteresting I found it>
really there is a walkthrough here?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ok, also just want to know, most of circlekame games are not translated coz of the bugs right?
There no official translation for this circle games'.
All translation are fan made.

Fan only transalte game that they like.
And there dozen of game released each day, so they have to choose.

Bugs per say, aren't really the reason that stop peoples, it's more the fact that there no point to translate an unfinished game that's going to get patched and patched yet again. They'll wait untill the final release - if they still feel like it then.
And considering that Kame ain't going downill but downmoutain since arm devicer, translator seem really uninterested in continuing.

Drachronos

Reputation score
There no official translation for this circle games'.
All translation are fan made.

Fan only transalte game that they like.
And there dozen of game released each day, so they have to choose.

Bugs per say, aren't really the reason that stop peoples, it's more the fact that there no point to translate an unfinished game that's going to get patched and patched yet again. They'll wait untill the final release - if they still feel like it then.
And considering that Kame ain't going downill but downmoutain since arm devicer, translator seem really uninterested in continuing.
so all except parallel fantasy n arms devicer+ r unfinished?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The EP 1/2/3 games are finished from a plot perspective. But there also needs to be interest on the translator's end to pick up the project.
Not to mention the author vaguely promised to add back some of the old contests - which I hope includes all the images and parts such as different combat rapes (e.g. blowjob, anal, vaginal, bukkake) during the fight, instead of just 1-type (vaginal).

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so all except parallel fantasy n arms devicer+ r unfinished?
Parallel Fantasy If+ is completed and beatable but unfinished in my opinion. There was a couple of images you can't unlock and there was a companion character added that has favor points but didn't do anything.

Drachronos

Reputation score
It is the replacement for the clipboard file generated by the old RPGMaker MV text hooker here: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

These days, everyone uses https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/ instead. So the clipboard is no longer needed.
oh

Parallel Fantasy If+ is completed and beatable but unfinished in my opinion. There was a couple of images you can't unlock and there was a companion character added that has favor points but didn't do anything.
i see

Drachronos

Reputation score

do u hav a walkthrough on wat to do? cant use a translator so i dont know what im supposed to do

It is the replacement for the clipboard file generated by the old RPGMaker MV text hooker here: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

These days, everyone uses https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/ instead. So the clipboard is no longer needed.
And did u guys use this to translate this game?

Last edited:

popel117

Reputation score
do u hav a walkthrough on wat to do? cant use a translator so i dont know what im supposed to do

And did u guys use this to translate this game?
that one for RPGMaker and Wolf aswell as the bepinex auto translate tool for unity games are essentially the only tools you need these days, unless you want to actually edit and make good translations yourself.

Drachronos

Reputation score
that one for RPGMaker and Wolf aswell as the bepinex auto translate tool for unity games are essentially the only tools you need these days, unless you want to actually edit and make good translations yourself.
do u know the name of the translator tool?