What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh man, when banned, they cannot receive PMs, so I can't even PM him the place where I got my link(s).

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Finished the game a long time ago, and it felt like there's less scene than the last game for some reason, or it might just be because they gave all the roster of characters equal amounts of scene and the main character's scenes felt like nothing.

Reputation score
Finished the game a long time ago, and it felt like there's less scene than the last game for some reason, or it might just be because they gave all the roster of characters equal amounts of scene and the main character's scenes felt like nothing.
Yeah and I think all the angel scenes are behind some event where your main character has to get 200 kills, really not into that much work.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is the game fully translated.
Nope.
This circle only ever had fan made translation, and the latest game were bad enough to repel most of the fan translator to the point of not really doing partial in some case.

mylittleairport

Reputation score
Hey,bro, did you unlock all the CGs? If possible, could you please share your save files with us? Thanks in advance.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Hey,bro, did you unlock all the CGs? If possible, could you please share your save files with us? Thanks in advance.
I did, but deleted the game a little while ago... A full cg save is somewhere in the thread i think.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro guys, but new game out with the hottest teacher

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sorry for necro guys, but new game out with the hottest teacher
Well, there isn't even a demo yet. But looks like over 500 DLs?

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well apparently they started using RPG Maker MV for this one, and they will update EP 1, EP 2 in 2020 to MV as well... and they said that production has been cut down from previous episodes... the rpg part i think?
And yeah there is no demo yet you can only buy the full game...

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well apparently they started using RPG Maker MV for this one, and they will update EP 1, EP 2 in 2020 to MV as well... and they said that production has been cut down from previous episodes... the rpg part i think?
And yeah there is no demo yet you can only buy the full game...
Interesting choice of changing to MV...
Probably better for the author's future games.

I know the author hates people cheating in his game. But it's not like RPGmaker MV is *that* much less hackable than Ace VX.

alan0n

Reputation score
Anyone played yet? Im a fan of this circle even with all their bugs and leaks, but seeing them explicitly mention scaling back parts of the game compared to the previous works.... has me a bit gun shy on a day 1 buy. If someone who has played it already can give a quick and dirty opinion Id be grateful ;D

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The important question will be:

What difference did a change in game-engine do for bugs at release?

kiraassasin

Reputation score
i wounder wen will be able to download the game xD but just the demo is ok just to see if the game as what it takes

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone played yet? Im a fan of this circle even with all their bugs and leaks, but seeing them explicitly mention scaling back parts of the game compared to the previous works.... has me a bit gun shy on a day 1 buy. If someone who has played it already can give a quick and dirty opinion Id be grateful ;D
i wounder wen will be able to download the game xD but just the demo is ok just to see if the game as what it takes
wait for patches, at this point the game is broken, has at least 4 game braking bugs, witch either error display where you have to restart game, or freezes your character and you cant turn around ,
witch means you can only interact with things in only one direction, meaning it's not optimized and fcking huge, there is no point to waste time to even upload it