What's new

Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Psh, I'll hold your spot :p

Due to a wicked line of thunderstorms moving through, I am temporarily closing shop here on replies and updates until the storm passes through. Hopefully I'll still have a computer when I come back from the basement as we have funnels dancing in the sky right now.

Yipes. Hope your house doesn't get damaged or destroyed.

Well as far as I can tell everything is still in one piece, though I'm not sure about the east end of L.I since I think one of those funnels touched down out there, and they were getting ping pong ball sized hail at Orient Point.

Good. The storm's more or less over in your area then?

Seems that way, maybe a few scattered less severe storms over the next few days, but the worst seems to have passed through finally.

Very late in the game, I'm aware, but it seems like some players are way ahead while some are hardly past their first rooms. Do you think it's too late for me to roll a character?

I'd say go ahead and roll one, depending on your activeness you may catch up quickly.

The thing is with this, some characters may have 2 map pieces already, but might not find another one until the others are caught up, or they might breeze through, no way to know for sure. Is all in the dice.

Marina

stats 0/500XP 0/500KP

strength: 30
dexterity: 35
vitality: 20
energy: 25
intelligence: 40

HP: 60/60
stamina: 70/70

am I forgetting anything?

Last edited:

*sighs*
I is really regreting accidentally thinking that this game was going to be party based =w=

If you can survive to the halfway point it should be.

I'm nervous about that, too. >_>" I'm hoping that the exponentially higher corruption levels make up for the fact that my character is already almost at level 3, and has only just defeated the first boss!

I'm nervous about that, too. >_>" I'm hoping that the exponentially higher corruption levels make up for the fact that my character is already almost at level 3, and has only just defeated the first boss!

See,that's the difference though, Ellen is only on her second fight, and she's already stuck in perpetual rape, and no doubt if I try to run, she's going to fail horribly, plus I'm nowhere near leveling...

Just really don't feel like playing anymore at this rate -_-

I've been watching the game for a while, and something's been nagging at me...

Do the girls in this game have some genetic disorder that makes them orgasm at an impossibly fast rate (and capable of enduring it as welll)?... Since some of those orgasms have to be the fastest I've ever read of so far.

(Don't get me wrong, I have nothing really against it, but I just found it rather amusing.)

On a more serious note, I have noticed that the game seems to be..."stacked" against the player, to an extent :/.

I've been watching the game for a while, and something's been nagging at me...

Do the girls in this game have some genetic disorder that makes them orgasm at an impossibly fast rate (and capable of enduring it as welll)?... Since some of those orgasms have to be the fastest I've ever read of so far.

(Don't get me wrong, I have nothing really against it, but I just found it rather amusing.)

On a more serious note, I have noticed that the game seems to be..."stacked" against the player, to an extent :/.

Agreed. XD There's something really frustrating with the system where it's like... orgasms are something we really want to avoid, not, 'oh no tee hee bad ending~' that you get with some other games... I still think it would be nice to increase the amount of attempts needed to make orgasm a go; I know that doing that would give the player more opportunity to escape, but maybe if some re-shuffling of corruption gained and a roll of the dice to see if stunning occurs were to happen, that would balance a little?

I like writing messy orgasm scenes, but not every post! XD And it doesn't seem fair to Siphon for us to resort to one sentence per post when he has to write out all of those dice rolls!

Well, it is version 1. The balance only seems to be against the player; one of the problems is the amount of effort required by each encounter. While a one-on-one fight is generally in the player's favour, it's close enough that the nearest equivalent in RPG terms would be a "boss fight" - the player will almost definitely have to recuperate after each encounter.

Causing an orgasm requires the attacker to pass TWO opposed rolls - one to cause pleasure, the other to cause the orgasm afterwards. Assuming equal stats, that's a 25% chance of success. However, the same stat is used for both rolls, putting someone weak in said stat at a large disadvantage. Hmmm... maybe give the defender a large bonus (say +50) on the second roll, with the attacker gaining a bonus equal to pleasure dealt?

Causing an orgasm requires the attacker to pass TWO opposed rolls - one to cause pleasure, the other to cause the orgasm afterwards. Assuming equal stats, that's a 25% chance of success. However, the same stat is used for both rolls, putting someone weak in said stat at a large disadvantage. Hmmm... maybe give the defender a large bonus (say +50) on the second roll, with the attacker gaining a bonus equal to pleasure dealt?

First of all, it's two stats being used. Dexterity for pleasure and intelligence for orgasm. Also, the two roll thing is wrong as well. If you orgasmed on the last turn, siphon doesn't allow you to resist pleasure on the next turn (Something which strikes me as overpowered). Essentially, if you don't have the strength to escape a grapple, once your grappled you lose.

One thing I think Siphon should take into account when making monsters is that, since the bosses don't seem to have vitality or stamina scores, they should only have 3/5's of the stat points players have.

The boss I'm currently facing has a dex of at least 48 (Giving me a less than 50% chance of avoiding pleasure if I even have the chance to resist), and an intelligence of at least 52 (Which I believe is higher than any character currently in the game). I currently have less than a 50% chance to even act each round and If I do get a chance to act, not only do I have to beat a strength check to escape grapple (Which I probably have less than a 50% chance to win), but I have to beat another dex check not to be regrappled. Essentially I have less than a 12.5% (Less than 50% to avoid orgasm * less than 50% to escape grapple * less than 50% chance to avoid being regrappled on the same turn) chance to be able to attack every two turns.

Personally, after having 2/3 fights be practically impossible to escape from grapples, I think that after having maybe 5 or so orgasms in one battle, the player shouldn't be able to take pleasure damage as they are too oversensitive and sex hurts instead of feeling good.

Rssentially, if you don't have the strength to escape a grapple, once your grappled you lose.

Alternatively, in my case, if you have more than enough strength to escape but still don't have the intelligence to fight off an orgasm, you take all pleasure next round and keep orgasming til you lose.

It's just all very grapple heavy to the point where you almost have to get raped, orgasm til you pass out, then wake up and fight your enemy if you think you're lucky enough to not get grabbed again, unless there's 2, in which case you're fucked and have to run.

Alternatively, in my case, if you have more than enough strength to escape but still don't have the intelligence to fight off an orgasm, you take all pleasure next round and keep orgasming til you lose.

It's just all very grapple heavy to the point where you almost have to get raped, orgasm til you pass out, then wake up and fight your enemy if you think you're lucky enough to not get grabbed again, unless there's 2, in which case you're fucked and have to run.

(First of all, I'm not sure why your quote has me saying 'R'ssentially since my post doesn't say that and isn't edited either.)

My main opinion with monster stats is thus: since it seems as though monsters have no stamina score and might not have their hit points based off of vitality, Boss monsters should have a maximum of 4/5's of the character's stat points (3/5's if the boss doesn't use vitality to determine hit points) and their stats should have a cap equal to whatever cap the player has at that level. I say this because, with the system how it currently is, the bosses already have an edge since once the player has orgasmed they need to make 3 consecutive checks to have one chance to attack back putting them already at a disadvantage. In a one-on-one boss fight, the boss should not be more powerful stat wise than the player. Bosses in games are normally more difficult due to the fact that, unlike the weaker monsters, they are not only equal in power, but the situation is against the player (Such as in this case, all monsters are able to paralyze the characters so they not only can't fight back, but have a hard time preventing themselves from being paralyzed the next turn). Similarly, non-boss monsters should be weaker than the players, significantly so. A player should have, say, a 50% chance to go through a battle without being caught. This is because once the player is caught, they tend to be at an extreme disadvantage. As such, the non boss monsters should maybe have stat points equal to half the stat points the character has divided by the number of monsters they are facing or something of the like.

Also, why does having an orgasm make you unable to resist pleasure the next turn? Sure since your body is overwhelmed you can't struggle to escape, but I don't think that would make it to where you can't resist pleasure.

Curently, the way the game is set up, if I were to make another character the sats would be as such:

Strength: 50
Dexterity: 34
Vitality: 15
Energy: 1
Intelligence 50

A character with those stats would currently do extremely well in this game and would actually have a chance of doing stuff. The character would have a chance not to orgasm, might be able to escape a grapple, doesn't sacrifice the ability to hit completely, and if they can't escape, they will end up dropped quickly when their stamina drops out.

Essentially stat emphasis is thus:

Strength: Critical, you need it to excape grapples
Dexterity: Important, used to attack back and hopefully dodge
Vitality: unimportant, your strength and intelligence should have you avoid anything that hurts your health
Energy: Avoid at all costs, stamina is your enemy: if you have a lot, you will sit being raped and gaining corruption and an extreme pace
Intelligence: Critical, needed to avoid orgasm

Back