Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Heh, that's why I got my Tina back-up. Jo-jo's my fronter but sometimes there are things that are just too physical for her.

Poor gal

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe if you're worried, ask if you can re-start with another character who's not so close?
But... I love playing as Shiva... I don't feel as involved with just any run of the mill school girl...

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that situation is a chance that you took when you joined.

From the first post:

At level 6, your character and their attacker vanish from the field of battle, and your character is gone forever.
Just because you lose a character you use a lot in RPs in one game doesn't necessarily mean that you have to stop using the character altogether.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that situation is a chance that you took when you joined.
Don't know what you think I'm thinking, but I was just saying in the event I lose Shiva, I'll probably :( and feel so discouraged, I won't want to play anymore.

Just because you lose a character you use a lot in RPs in one game doesn't necessarily mean that you have to stop using the character altogether.
That's definitely a far cry away from what I was talking about... I actually don't understand what made you think I would stop using Shiva, just because she might be lost here...

I was mainly pointing out that the complete loss of your character would really bum some people out, at least those that have a certain fondness with their character in this game.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nobody's forcing you to sign up again with another character -- and I'm assuming that you can ask Siphon not to include your character as a 'monster' later if you would rather your character just be retired out of the game.

Of course, I'm sure you could just turn futa and kill someone close to the master of the citadel who has no especial importance to the game. :p That'd teach 'im!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't I just escape grapple?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You're penetrating yourself :p (Siphon probably copy pasted that from somewhere and forgot to change it.)

Edit: I think there was someone else who gained corruption level one twice in a row.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll look at that later Toxic and adjust if need be. It is possible I made a mistake in updating and was too tired when I did it to pick up on it. I'll check later tonight when i get home, I'm on my way out for the day, and unfortunately tomorrow will be a very early start. Expect to see one update tonight at most, then probably nothing until late tomorrow night until I get home. By Saturday, I'll be free so expect somewhat normal postage on Saturday.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

okiedokie artichokie

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok after checking over everything Toxic, your character escaped PENETRATION her last turn, meaning she's still grappled, but doesn't have a dick or tentacle stuffed in one of her holes. You need to attempt to escape Penetration, then, as in this case with it being successful, you then have to escape the grapple as well. So on this turn you get to attempt to escape the plant's grapple, then if your not re-grappled after you could attack or run like hell.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

As for my earlier suggestion of skipping through inactivity scenes, I've been able to come up with two, unfortunately-not-very-good solutions. The person could write up a large single post response to the whole block, but really that wouldn't be the same. You could make it a case of opting in, which might be better. Those are the only suggestions I can come up with, but neither of those address the time lost for you to work on the better version, something I hadn't considered at all. Anyway, do as you feel is best (which at this point looks to be what you're already doing)! =)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD If we write up a post in response to all of the 'orgasms 10 times' rolls, it would be like reading a short story interpretation of the dice rolls. On the other hand, it would take us longer to reply, which would mean there'd be a longer gap between when we he posts and when we reply to it! :p

Maybe if Siphon feels that we write posts that seem to match in effort the amount of time it takes him to roll, he could start doubling the posts up (for example, if someone posts half a sentence, then no, but if like Miachan they put effort into their response, Siphon could give her more rolls in one go... providing they're all 'she orgasmed X times' posts. X3)

Bah, it's probably better the way it is. ^_^

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You could just make one really good post about an orgasm, then just copy and paste it over and over for each orgasm you had.

... Never mind.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

No no, see, you're not thinking tricksy enough. Make one really good post, then cycle through various synonyms for naughty things with each post THEN get to pasting it over and over. :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, replace pussy with, sex, flower, hole, snatch, cat, poon, hoo-ha, and thar ya go! :D

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder how many turns it will take to destroy the brainsucker? >.> Pheonix is the closest, I think, but we can't see its health, so it seems like it's taking quite a while!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix is also the only one lucky enough to have a weapon too I believe, just from going by pure memory of those currently fighting the Brain Sucker. Cheer up lads and lasses, the bosses in terms of HP DO get tougher as the game goes on, but then again so do your stats get higher, and with certain weapons you could make some battles very easy.

Edit: Ok, I am just dead beat tired right now, I will update this after I get some sleep, I'm messing up with simple math and not willing to make a massive amount of errors if it can be avoided. Check back during the day tomorrow for updates.

Last edited:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Miachan won't be back until the 2nd of July..just letting Siphon know i'm still interested. But I got my internet cut off due to "illegal downloading" of anime. =(

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Got ya Mia, your spot is held.