What's new

Club Grounds

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Club Grounds

She blushed at the comment. "To tell the truth, I really haven't done much for fun, I could give it a go," she said, handing the picture back.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Glad to have you aboard," Art says enthusiastically as he writes down Trixie's name. "And you'll be able to have all sorts of fun both inside and outside of the club." Art gives a little wink.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggles a bit at the comment. "I'll try at least!" she points out.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, I better see to the others who're interested in joining. I cant be seen picking favourites already," Art says patting Trixie on the head. "And who knows? Maybe I'll see you later on. The hotsprings are nice at night." Art says the last part more to himself, though it was clear that it was intended for her. "Anyway, I'll catch you later." Art calls to her as he greets some new arrivals.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggles and waves, going off again, wanding around still.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Rolf wonders absent mindedly through the club grounds. He spots Art in his costume, and chuckles a little. He makes his way over.

"You're Art, right? So what are you supposed to be?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art slaps Rolf upside the head. "That's for asking a stupid question. Anyway, I'm cosplaying as Edward Elric, from the manga FullMetal Alchemist. You interested in joining the Cosplay club? There'll be chicks in hot outfits." Art whispers the last part to Rolf and a wicked smile spreads across his face.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Now that wasn't very nice. Is everyone at this school as well mannered as you?"

"Hmm, I was actually thinking about joining the Martial Arts club, but they seemed too disciplined for me. I guess I could try cosplaying, but I could never get into manga, so I'm fairly clueless. Any suggestions?"

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh the Martial Arts club is pretty cool, I'm a member of that. And stick with me, I'll help you decide what will suit you best. Though, do you have any prefered game characters?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, I guess Tormod was pretty cool. And Jak. I never really played that many games, either."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

For the time being, Sho is ignoring the whole "get your schedule and uniform" instructions and makes a bee-line for the club grounds, talking to Autumn as she goes, justifying the detour.

"Schedule and uniform will always be there for you. Clubs, those fill up quick, especially the more popular ones, so it's best to get in to those as soon as you can."

The two of them reach the hall and find themselves amid the chattering throng of students. "Did you want to hit the literary club or did you want to browse around and see what else there is? I can already tell you," she points to several crowds, "Cosplay, Martial arts, Anime, Tea. Biggest crowds, biggest draw."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn follows along behind, having a little trouple keeping up with the other girl. "That's alright, I don't think I'm interested in any of those anyways." She says a little timidly. The Cosplay club did sound a little interesting, but she didn't think she'd really fit in...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sho does seem to have a set clip that she walks at, but if she realizes Autumn is having trouble keeping pace, she cuts it to about half. "Well, if you change your mind, some of them accept folks all term, so you're safe there." She stops, hands resting on her hips, and glances around. "Let's see. Near tea and cosplay is the dress making club. The two of them interact a lot. Theater's in that area too. Sports in general is near martial arts. Literary, art, and music are usually together. Then there's the tech club and student census, too. Few more might have cropped up this year, but those are the biggest ones. Anything pique the interest or onward to fine literature?" She puts a touch of accent into the last two words.

((What exactly is student census? Sho'd know, but I'm clueless. Is that like Student Council?))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((I believe so, but don't take my word for it.))

Autumn breathed a little easier once the pace slowed. It wasn't that she couldn't keep up easily enough, she just didn't want to pound her feet down to do so. "I think I'd be pretty good in Dressmaking and Theater." She said after a minute. "And the literature and art clubs sound good too. What are you going in?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Literature, definitely. I haven't decided if I want to do anything else. I thought about tea, but I think I'm a little to--oh. Oh, ho ho ho," she chuckles, a grin spreading across her face. "Maybe I will just to see how that goes." She points over in the direction of the Tea club where it looks like Ian is talking to the head of the club, clipboard in hand for putting down his name, most likely.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn chuckled along right up until her gaze followed Sho's finger and landed on Ian. She froze for a second, but recovered quickly. "Hmm, looks kind of busy over there, maybe we should check it out in a bit... Where's the Literature club again?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You obviously have no sense of adventure," Sho states, just shaking her head. She's not cruel enough to try and drag Autumn over there when she obviously doesn't want to, though the other girl might get the idea the older girl just filed the situation away for later use. "This way." There's a bit of an airy, teasing tone to her voice as she says that, turning and heading for the other booth. She greets the president, chatting a little about the turn-out and finally holding her hand out. "And finally, this is Autumn. New transfer in. She's looking to join. Room for one more?" "I think there might be," he replies with a smile. "What do you think, Autumn? Any questions for me?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn breathes an audible sigh of relief as Sho leads her away from the Tea club. She knew she was going to have to talk to Ian eventually, just... Not yet.

She stood and examined the surrounding area while Sho talked to the guy in charge of the Literary club, focusing back on him as she was introduced. "Uh, hi. Where do I sign up?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Yeah, the student census club is the student council. And I have no clue who Tormod is, though I did do a google image search and came up with two characters by that name; one from a book and one from Fire Emblem and both look pretty much the same.))

"Well, first things first is that you'll need to find a character you like or think you'd look good as and then we can get to work on a costume for you. If needed I'll let you take a gander at my extensive manga collection. I've hidden it in a secret area in the library." Again Art adds the last part in hushed tones, as if he doesn't want anybody trying to look for his collection.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"That would be right here." He hands Autumn the sign-up sheet, chatting with her about the details of when the club meets, where, and little details Sho didn't cover.

"Thanks," Sho states with a smile once Autumn's finished here. "I think there's a couple more clubs someone," she jerks a thumb at Autumn, "wanted to see, so I'll catch you around, all right?" Once the other girl is ready to go, Sho will help her find the other ones she had interest in, namely the dressmakers and theater.