RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x14

Any updates as of yet for this?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

No, the developer says probably by next weekend. He's working on at least one new girl and some storyline events (something about a lost puppy)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently next week there will be a rather major update, including at least one new girl, extensively extended/revised pictures, and significant mechanical changes. This will be followed relatively shortly by lots of bugfixes and possibly several additional girls (he released a kit to allow other people to make new slaves to the point where it won't be much trouble for him to add them, and several people have obliged).

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... I''m about 50% done with Hinata.

Word is CM is releasing Rei (which is what's taking so long for some reason...) Krystal the fox, as well as another girl whose name I always forget. You can 'choose' which God to follow, and it's supposed to give you special benefits.

He also hints at a l ot more... but refuses to tell us about it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

cmacleod42 said:
I will not be finished this weekend, looks like next weekend.
*shrug*

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a mild problem with the tentacles...

I can't turn them on. They default off, and when I go to options it doesn't elt me check the box. I've trained four girls, and a futanari, but it wont let me see tentacles damnit! THeir the best part... Anyway please help, It will be very much appreciated.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you on Easy mode?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Zero is right. Tentacles are disabled if you're on easy. Play one of the other three difficulties if you want tentacles.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Version 15 Update for existing v14.2 installations

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

changelog please? and yea, I turned up the dificulty to normal and tentacles enabled. I don't get why though, I set them to the more ferquent setting, and have trained 3 girls without encountering any. I have however been warned at the start of training each girl. So..

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

They aren't random encounters anymore. If tentacles spawn on a given day, they are set at a location to always spawn at that location. If you are save/loading the same location over and over you will never encounter them.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

changelog please?
I'm not the developer. Go to his forum. I'm sure the link is here somewhere, if you're too lazy, google masterbloodfer. It's in the H-game uploads section.

@PA: what do you mean? As far as I can tell tentacles work the same way as before... they have a certain percent chance of appearing in the slums and the port no matter what day it is, and at the beginning of each day there's a chance there will be a static encounter at a random location (given to you by the seer). then at night before the new day starts there is a chance of getting snatched if you have the 'let her go out' rule on. are you talking about an earlier version? if so it must have been a much earlier one, as far as I know its been this way since like version 11 or 12 =P

also for the new girl, rei, word of advice: if you're going for max purity don't let her get tentacle raped. if she has a tentacle baby her purity goes down 35 points.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Despite setting it on having max tentacles, I've not encountered random tentacles for the last few updates, only locations that can be revealed by the seer.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I know for a fact that there are both the random snatchings and the random port/slums appearances in the new update; I've experienced both at least once. I'm pretty sure the random appearances in the port/slums aren't affected by the level you set it on though, try save-scumming.

Also, finished uploading the update to something other than rapidshit:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ack. 2x14 on rapidshare is gone. Could someone please repost link either to megaupload or some other sight?

(Yes, I will give a rep point.)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

part 1:

part 2:

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score

Version 15 Update for existing v14.2 installations
I downloaded it, but when i come too the point where i have to select a girl it doesn't work. And i turned on the thing that allows you too train all girls.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do you have 14.2 unziped in the same folder?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, the links from Alias in 236 are SM v 14.2