What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x15.8

Well, if your first post didn't, this latest post is sure to endear you to the community. Way to sound like a 13 year old.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You can understand what the person said in that post?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Its pretty easy if you frequent other places (dA, Facebook, Masterbloodfer's, etc.); I mean,as a forum, we seem pretty literate.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's keep it literate then Silth. It took me a bit to decode the user 'Demonguds' post from the way he typed and spoke, he/she seemed on edge and is about to go explode. But that's just me -.- . Hrm, when will V3 be released eh?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder how many people here can be considered 'below' age in their behavior.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

SM3 will be available next weekend at the earliest. It depends on if there are a lot of bugs in the game or not; also, according to Cmac, the testers don't have the "full" version of the beta, since he's still working on a few components.

In other words, next weekend sounds like a very optimistic.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That just depressed me. So expect V3, at the soonest, in 5 or 7 days. At the latest, 2 to 4 months...

WOooo! I just want to play it nows... But apparently, according to the comments on his blog, there's Slavemaker V3 beta up on media file along with repatoires of viruses.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

File tube is the only 'file search' engine that I trust - just don't click their 'referred links', since those can lead to rubbish... and even then, I'm always a little wary of what I click on Filetube.

However, after searching around a while on Filetube, and not finding anything to do with SM3, I've decided to just let it go and wait for the real game to come out. Hopefully Cmac will decide to do an actual preview, like he had talked about in the very original Slave Maker thread.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wait a tick.

I've made a discovery! (click the spoiler to see bullshitery.)

cmacleod42 said...

Silith
I forget that discussion. As you see I decided to go with a closed beta, and due to the bugs I am getting I think it was the best idea
Let me point something out here.

cmacleod42 said...

Silith
And I've only met one other person who calls me Silith... And he is on this very forum! That's right, ladies and gentlemen:

PLMNKO IS CMACLEOD!

*bows*

...Anyways, Cmac said he can't remember talking about the open beta/preview idea for the new versions, which means we'll never see a version of Slave Maker until after it comes out (or if we get into closed betas).

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait a tick.

I've made a discovery! (click the spoiler to see bullshitery.)

Let me point something out here.

And I've only met one other person who calls me Silith... And he is on this very forum! That's right, ladies and gentlemen:

PLMNKO IS CMACLEOD!

*bows*

...Anyways, Cmac said he can't remember talking about the open beta/preview idea for the new versions, which means we'll never see a version of Slave Maker until after it comes out (or if we get into closed betas).
I call PLOINKZES on this! That's a church of the waterboo council where a tick tock emperor asked the maker of slavemaker for his other acc's! But nice arguement SS.

passingby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

QQing is the sport of champions

evrytime i check this forum i go Zomg! new and relevent posts on slavemaker *clicks*....*reads....*

-_- nothign at all...

the worst part is ive been doign this for about a year and i never learn

now ive contributed to the same problem i pionted out, usles psot is usless, and anyone esle who posted talkign is prolly gona hate me, o well

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... I am a immigrant and my english is better than that.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wasn't this conversation already had on the fairy fighting thread? Jumping topics and updating without information is bad?

Well, I do have some information... apparently we're all idiots, because we didn't check the SM wiki. That's where the 'leaked' version of the beta was for a few days.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Wasn't this conversation already had on the fairy fighting thread? Jumping topics and updating without information is bad?

Well, I do have some information... apparently we're all idiots, because we didn't check the SM wiki. That's where the 'leaked' version of the beta was for a few days.
...and yet you don't post a link.

I'm gonna continue to wait for a proper release.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...and yet you don't post a link.
Apparently cmod took down the original version of the beta when he updated it with the first batch of bug fixes, and password protected the new file.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I assume since he said "was" as in past tense that the link doesn't exist anymore.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hahaha, oh wow.

Do you know if it's still up? I can't seem to find it.

On a related note, that wiki is slightly difficult to track down via google.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I did post a link to the wiki when the new member was asking for help with Riesz. >.> Kind of hoped people -saw- that was the SM wiki. I might have to put a link in my profile or signature, since this is the only thread I watch on the forum..

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Well, I did post a link to the wiki when the new member was asking for help with Riesz. >.> Kind of hoped people -saw- that was the SM wiki. I might have to put a link in my profile or signature, since this is the only thread I watch on the forum..
I missed the bit where the leaked beta was gone again.