What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Well okay, but in the exploits and bugs section it says just that (the G cheat) so I figured that maybe you didn't see it.:eek:

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any other link for ver 3.1.10 the above link is not working

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how exactly do you download the slaves not included in the regular package, like the unfinished Peach? do you just stick them in the slave folder or something?
also, is the title of this thread ever going to get updated? I'm fairly certain we're past 3.09d.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how exactly do you download the slaves not included in the regular package, like the unfinished Peach? do you just stick them in the slave folder or something?
Yup, just extract the file into the slaves folder (or copy and paste the extracted files into it, whichever you prefer).

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I go to parties, my slave doesn't get an option on what she can do there. It seems like it should give one but when I click, it just ends the night. Anybody know why? I made sure to allow them to speak.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I go to parties, my slave doesn't get an option on what she can do there. It seems like it should give one but when I click, it just ends the night. Anybody know why? I made sure to allow them to speak.
Never had that issue before. Your best bet would probably be going to the since cmac himself responds to stuff in there.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error message when i try to unzip the slavemaker 3.09d.

It says there is a CRC mismatch in the "slaves\slave-tifa.swf" file in the archive.

any thoughts on what im doing wrong or not doing?

thanks

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

did you update from 3.09 or from a early version like 3.08

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I fumbled arround a bit and got 3.09d working...so far, but i have a few questions that wernt answered in wiki.

to get cat trainer it says to personally train your slave in singing. I did...50 times (using shampoo while wearing her cat ears and tail). no skill showed up, what am i missing?

second when you play tifa, and let her get milked (for a price), it says that the big breasted slave is here, but i couldnt get past that point. do you need to encounter her in the slave pens first? also i did the mine quest, does that stop the cow quest?

lastly playing shampoo, trying for a bad end (cow girl) after a while i was encountering cow girls in the farms area, but the game wouldnt milk her...even when i spamed "walk in the farms" and the save/spamming trick.

any thoughts,advice?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

First: You meet the catgirl instructor only on your first singing class of the day. You have to send your slave there until she reveals she's a catslave, then keep going back there, about ten times to give you the 1 rank in the skill. You can't hurry it up by going there multiple times a day. Also, I think Minako is a little bugged, so don't use her there yet.

Second: I'm not sure if there is anything past the part you described.

Third: Your slave has to have a minimum of 30 constitution and you have to say yes when she's offered the 'candy'. If you say no, you can't make her a cowgirl. Also, I suspect Shampoo may have some hidden stuff that prevent her from getting the bad end... but I have no way to confirm that.

Anyway, should be a new update soon.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, so just do one sing a day, first available slot? or just the 8AM one? then watch what it ways other than your singing better and better?

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm interested in seeing what he does with demon girls...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

ok, so just do one sing a day, first available slot? or just the 8AM one? then watch what it ways other than your singing better and better?
Any slot. You just have to do it once a day.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the problem... I was using 3.9, once i upgraded to 3.10 the problem was fixed, as well as faerie transform (which does what besides giving her wings?), now I just have 2 gripes about the game. Why is my girl losing 3 joy a day? and my favorite background, Pony Master was reduced from pony trainer 3 to a lousey 2, and still only gets slave trainer 1 :( not fair!

anyway, thanks for the help, and heres hoping that the wiki pages get updated soon (i love all the help i can get from a FAQ so that i dont sound too much like an idiot on the forums)

Thanks

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got another question (btw...i'ma having fun, always have loved rpg games).

trying to get the demon/demoness ending with orihime.
got the shadow, got the tail and horns.
got the message to meet at the lake at noon on the eclipse.
went to the lake at noon and there was a dancer.....

turned off all restrictions, striped all her items other than the demon dress...and found a maid...

what am i missing, the only thing wiki had to say was dont tie her up...what does that mean, as far as i can tell there is no way to tie her up.

help.

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got another question (btw...i'ma having fun, always have loved rpg games).

trying to get the demon/demoness ending with orihime.
got the shadow, got the tail and horns.
got the message to meet at the lake at noon on the eclipse.
went to the lake at noon and there was a dancer.....

turned off all restrictions, striped all her items other than the demon dress...and found a maid...

what am i missing, the only thing wiki had to say was dont tie her up...what does that mean, as far as i can tell there is no way to tie her up.

help.
Maybe they mean tying her up as in bondage? That wouldn't make much sense... Other than that... Idk, sorry I'll try to play through it really quick and get back to you.

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... My best guess is that he is still working on it or something...
Because mine can't get past the wings... And I've been doing it for almost an hour.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

No, it works. I've gotten it before. After you get the wings, you should get a message saying an eclipse will happen soon. It'll show up on your calender in case you forget. When the day of the eclipse comes, you'll get a choice to tie Orihime up or not. It's concievable that you could miss it though, for example if she ends up giving birth to baby tentacles the day before.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

can we get a dl link?