What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Im familiar with sandbox mode, and will get to that in time to be able to play arround and see what works and what doesnt. but for now Im good with playing in campagin mode...

tho if i was going to make a wish list it would start with more story continuity.
for instance, playing through yurika, you beat astrid and get her as your slave...it would be nice if a part or all of that caried over to the next slave, also, any "bought Back" slaves should give some (maybe half) of their benefits if not being used as assiatants (they do live in the house after all).
possibly an income stream, say from urd, ranma, or kasumi (all three have special jobs they do - alchemy shop, sports store, and dojo/cumslut respectivly).
house upgrades, extra rooms to add living space, specialty rooms ("Big" kitchen - bonus cooking skill from the cooking chore, an add on - "guest wing" or "Cat Pen" where you can put your slaves to work like a small brothel/cat house, etc. just a couple of off hand ideas).
other than suggestions (Not complaints), THANK YOU for a wonderfully entertaining game!

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Im familiar with sandbox mode, and will get to that in time to be able to play arround and see what works and what doesnt. but for now Im good with playing in campagin mode...

tho if i was going to make a wish list it would start with more story continuity.
for instance, playing through yurika, you beat astrid and get her as your slave...it would be nice if a part or all of that caried over to the next slave, also, any "bought Back" slaves should give some (maybe half) of their benefits if not being used as assiatants (they do live in the house after all).
possibly an income stream, say from urd, ranma, or kasumi (all three have special jobs they do - alchemy shop, sports store, and dojo/cumslut respectivly).
house upgrades, extra rooms to add living space, specialty rooms ("Big" kitchen - bonus cooking skill from the cooking chore, an add on - "guest wing" or "Cat Pen" where you can put your slaves to work like a small brothel/cat house, etc. just a couple of off hand ideas).
other than suggestions (Not complaints), THANK YOU for a wonderfully entertaining game!
all in good time, and your welcome :D

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn, look at the new guy go! this is why all threads need new blood. they bring with them the darndest ideas. you should totally pitch those ideas to Cmacleod, they might catch his attention.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I know house expansion is already planned, the details, I'm not sure of, and more story elements should be coming in the next few updates. I'm sure he'll implement more campaign style stuff as he goes, but there's other things he's working on at the same time. You have to keep in mind that, aside from some of the new slaves, the entire project is being worked on by one man. Have patience. Honestly, I think it's pretty amazing he turns out updates as fast as he does. Slave Maker is a huge program.

Still, making suggestions won't hurt. I'm not sure if Cmac checks here or not (though I did notice Windsongbard a couple of times), so it'd be best to make your suggestions on either Masterbloodfer, Futanari Palace or on his blog, as those are the places that seem to have the most activity as far as I've seen.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I would like to see some cool stuff for things tentacle hybrid, maybe some tentacle control from that or the tentacle queen/ dickgirl tentacle queen ending from Reisz. I haven't fully trained any fairygirls just yet, now I'm trying to get Tifa to be a dickgirl/cowgirl/ponygirl. ;) (I have three in Ponygirl, so I'll probably go with dickgirl ponygirl since you can only have one animal status.)

My next goal will probably be a lesbian dick girl assistant with Rei. I think making courtesans should enable you to get the mansion at some point as it's a dignified slave profession. And maybe something special for the tentacle convert/hybrid or demonic cock or special cum backgrounds.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I would like to see some cool stuff for things tentacle hybrid, maybe some tentacle control from that or the tentacle queen/ dickgirl tentacle queen ending from Reisz. I haven't fully trained any fairygirls just yet, now I'm trying to get Tifa to be a dickgirl/cowgirl/ponygirl. ;) (I have three in Ponygirl, so I'll probably go with dickgirl ponygirl since you can only have one animal status.)

My next goal will probably be a lesbian dick girl assistant with Rei. I think making courtesans should enable you to get the mansion at some point as it's a dignified slave profession. And maybe something special for the tentacle convert/hybrid or demonic cock or special cum backgrounds.
.- . You can't have Rei be your assistant.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes you can. It's a special ending you have to work for. Talk to her about fun,sex and the world then just do as much as you can, visit people, take potions, have lots of sex, the whole shebang. And you should be able to get her to be your assistant after wards if you can get her to love you. It's that way with all slaves, I think.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes you can. It's a special ending you have to work for. Talk to her about fun,sex and the world then just do as much as you can, visit people, take potions, have lots of sex, the whole shebang. And you should be able to get her to be your assistant after wards if you can get her to love you. It's that way with all slaves, I think.
No no .- . when I said she can't be, I mean she REALLY can't be.

comparison:

And to get the assistant you either need to accept love confession ( ) or get more than 100 Score and choose to buy them back (not hard with trainer 3 or 4, with trainer 2 you'll need to finish Courtesan training + max out most stats)

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far ive managed to play through all of the girls except Rei and Peach (managed to fix the loading issue i was having with peach, but it took a reinstall of the full game, so all saves were lost, i get to start again), and got most of the special endings for them (still cant seem to get the dickgirl toy ending for reisz, it is too easy to get her on the tentacle queen path, and if you fail that she turns into a bondage toy with the S&M ending). thats what got me to thinking about continuity.
obviously this isnt my first time playing builder or strategy games (most have a formula, if you follow it you win, the problem is you never get enough time to enjoy playing with the wonderful thing you built :( ).
im still having trouble finding menaces catsuit, and aerises special outfits, any advice or suggestions would help.

lastly, any ideas i toss out here can be freely riped off and posted elsewhere (credit given or not), if someone has cmac's ear and can get ideas through, then please do.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I have not been able to get Aeris to turn into a nymph magic user(ending) after trying three separate times. I've gotten, the milking machine and milk and blowjob her like it says in the Wiki but I've never managed to get the morning events and the few times I have it was too late in training to get it the required 12 times to get the prompting for the special ending, can someone help me please?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I have not been able to get Aeris to turn into a nymph magic user(ending) after trying three separate times. I've gotten, the milking machine and milk and blowjob her like it says in the Wiki but I've never managed to get the morning events and the few times I have it was too late in training to get it the required 12 times to get the prompting for the special ending, can someone help me please?
Have you tried save scumming, try doing the event before morning event can shows up for 3-5 times, then just repeat the night before

If you still don't get anything at all (as in, it goes to the normal start of morning, no other daily event) for about 20-30 times, then do one more day or maybe swap some orders around.

.- . that's how I usually go about with most of my slaves (especially when trying to get demon wing, since being naked lock out a lot of jobs I try to spend as little days as possible getting the wing).

If I want a certain ending, I usually will start save scumming for events starting on day 1 if possible.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you talking about Orihime's ending? I didn't realize there was a wing to get for Aeris or unless you mean someone else? :p And save scumming is saving after every planning or something yes? I will try that. And never mind about Rei I follow the old gods so they wont let me train her :(

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not just orihime, but all the girls can get a demon tail and wings. drink the obiedience (uninhibitory) potion a third time and when offered take the modified one. there are 3 posibilities, bigger breasts, a bigger clit, and a demon tail...if you get the demon tail you can also get wings for that girl.

i usually dont do that because i like the faerie transform/catgirl, and having 2 sets of wings and 2 tails would look too silly :)

the way to get wings...walk naked at noon in the town center...meet a demoness that offers wings...then take a walk naked at noon in each of the areas (forest, lake, farms, beach, etc.) and seduce the person if offered...at some point you get the wings.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

not just orihime, but all the girls can get a demon tail and wings. drink the obiedience (uninhibitory) potion a third time and when offered take the modified one. there are 3 posibilities, bigger breasts, a bigger clit, and a demon tail...if you get the demon tail you can also get wings for that girl.

i usually dont do that because i like the faerie transform/catgirl, and having 2 sets of wings and 2 tails would look too silly :)

the way to get wings...walk naked at noon in the town center...meet a demoness that offers wings...then take a walk naked at noon in each of the areas (forest, lake, farms, beach, etc.) and seduce the person if offered...at some point you get the wings.
After meeting the demoness, you can just take a walk naked to start working on the wing, doesn't have to be noon anymore.

But after the meeting and accepting the potion, order your slave to be naked and Take a Walk everywhere, if it triggers the event, your slave's seduction level will increase( it's in stat tab 2)

After seducing a person at every location your slave will gains a wing, and that's all .- . they'll also get note at the end of training about having done a half-demon training

No, there's no full demon training, yet(SM3 wiki lists a Succubus training that's not currently in game, so in the future it might be implemented).

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Can sonmeone help me? I've gone through tarining Aeris several times now and have not once yet been able to get the lust fairie ending. I got morning events where shes covered in milk and cum ones where I have been and am pretty sure Ive done the morning sex thing more then 12 times. BUt have never been prmopted for the special ending? What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Alslo, how do you get the skimpy swimsuit and/or sheer dress? Are they not in the game yet? I know Aeris is in BETA right now.

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I suspect those dresses arn't implemented yet, but I can't say for certain. The only way I've gotten the lust fairy ending is playing as a futa slave maker, it never happened as a female one. No idea about male slave makers, I rarely play as one.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when playing Tifa.
you have her eay the candy and get milked.
a week or so later you shoose to have her continue to get milked to rescue other cows...one in particular, the first girl you meet (large breasted slave) getting to Lady Farun, is in the barn the first time she is milked as a job, and the assistant talks to her...

the question is this...

How do you rescue her? I have tried walks in the farms, talking to the lord, the count, the bounty hunter, and every other thing i can think of that should progress the story.

any thoughts?

Sixtry

Reputation score

Hey, I'm relatively new to the game, and was wondering what the Weighted Companion Cube actually does. I know it gets stronger as you buy female slaves, but, stronger in what? It doesn't say.

stop66

Reputation score

good news !!

Current version is 3.1.10c(update) and 3.1.10b is needed first(full install).:D

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Good news! You're only about 10 days late on that notification.

Happy Holidays!