What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Does someone have a MU upload for newest version.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game tells you when theres an update when your starting it up...

The screen with "New, Load, Options"

Also at the bottom of the screen has the "Latest Version"

Clicking the credits will also take you to the home DL site...

On a second note...

I scored 168 with a demon, pony, lesbian lover, Belldandy...

And got the "Rich" ending...

Wasn't over 90 or something supposed to be "bought back" or something?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game tells you when theres an update when your starting it up...

The screen with "New, Load, Options"

Also at the bottom of the screen has the "Latest Version"

Clicking the credits will also take you to the home DL site...

On a second note...

I scored 168 with a demon, pony, lesbian lover, Belldandy...

And got the "Rich" ending...

Wasn't over 90 or something supposed to be "bought back" or something?
Bought Back is only if you get above 100 score and didnt get/decline her love confession.

Love ending is on higher priority than Bought Back, and both are for getting the slave as assistant.

I kinda wish there's more tentacle stuffs, or the tentacle-related backgrounds offers more.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I've only managed to be able to get Rei's experience score up to 69-70. I need 85 to get the assistant ending. Does anyone know of any good semi quick way of doing so?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A good way I found to raise conversation, cooking, and cleaning all at once is resturant job...

Granted your Slave training stat is high enough that they get a decent amount each time...

Like three four days they should have over 100 in all three... Use Library for intellegence

And for ethics... I combine try to buy the halo for that but when I dont:

Pair theology schooling with late night acolyte job...

two three days tops and over 150 in that...

Most other stats are easy to get up...

Dance school for her temperment and charisma... Etc Etc

And VISIT PROSITTUTE N... A high rep helps score too!

Do this and you can easy score concesutive 100+ and I even find myself with too much time after maxing out all there stats...

So... I feed them to the tentacle monsters... Or turn them into Cowgirls... And fuck my score up...

Anybody else Mer!-ing about how Peach and Aeris NOT adding to YOUR reputation?

Slaver pro-bono work anyone?

Woodchuck1

Reputation score

Got some questions and answers.

I'm on version 3.10c. I think that's the latest.

Q1: I have a slave drink 3x uninhibitory potion for a demon tail. I haven't had slaves walk around naked after getting the tail, and I never see any mention of demon wings, but I still get the credit for half-demon at the end of slave training - that is, with JUST the tail.

Q2: As far as I know, the only things that boost your score are fairy training, catgirl or pony training (can't have both), courtesan training, and half-demon training. Is there anything else?

Q3: When I go with the High Class Prostitute, do Maid Work, sometimes there's a "(slave) is known as a slut" result, and the ending states I trained a slut - but it's not listed as a "training". If I'm a Slut Trainer, does it count as a training?

Re: Rei's experience: As far as I know, score's based on your slave's average stats, plus bonuses for special training like courtesan, catgirl, etc. If you're a slavemaster level 3, you should be able to get stats to 150 average, right?

Re: Stat Boosting: Usually I try to make money as I boost stats, so I go Orisen to boost Con (to enable 5 instead of 4 night actions) and Cleaning, the "Cooking" chore to boost Cooking, then I hit the Lake to find Maid Sumi, don the Apron, hit 70+ Cooking, max out Cooking at Restaurant as assistant Chef. After that, I use "Orisen" to get enough Cleaning to win the Cooking contest.

("Cooking" chore doesn't earn money, but I do it so I can get the 700 GP housework prize).

Then I switch to Bar/Sleazy Bar for Charisma, Conversation and Obedience, while alternating between Fuck and Masturbate at night to keep Lust under control. Near the end of this, buy some slaves (you won't have the money for this unless you enabled the money pool option) and start doing Orgy to raise Sensibility. (Sleazy Bar hurts Sensibility, but Orgy raises it)

After some time of this, Sensibility, Refinement, Intelligence, and Ethics are all completely awful Probably 0 Refinement, Intelligence, and Ethics. So switch to doing mostly Acolyte at day, Orgy at night. (Acolyte boosts Intelligence and Morality, Orgy hurts Morality).

I work in Cat Slave, Fairy, and Half Demon on the way. I generally don't do Ponyslave. You can't be both cat and pony, and wearing the bit gag screws with the Joy stat.

Usually doing all this results in close to max stats pretty quickly, with lots of gold. Since gold isn't too much of a factor now, I may use "Discuss" to boost various stats, or Etiquette lessons. (The path I outlined boosts a lot of stats very well, but does leave Refinement pretty low). If most of my slave stats are maxed, I'll do Restaurant to raise Reputation and gold - it isn't as profitable as juggling other stats, but it doesn't really hurt any stats either. I'll throw in an Acolyte once a day to keep Morality up in case the slave sleeps around a bit. (Doing TOO much Acolyte hurts Nymphomania).

--

Post-game:

With Shampoo, I try to 1) max Naginata skill to 100, 2) enable ponyslave training, catslave training, lesbian training, and 3) have Shampoo declare love so I can get the Leader ability. This rounds things out nicely. I also buy a lot of slaves.

Given that, that's a lot of Slaver skills. I'll use the point at the end to boost to Slaver 2. I think I need to do that to enable Courtesan training for the next slave. After that, I'll try to get Slaver 3, then Catgirl 2. Apparently you need Catgirl 2 for Ranma.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, honestly I am too lazy to read through ~28 pages to find my answer.
Does this game have forced sex yet with every character? I know last time i played this it had it with the one DoA purple hair character, but I mean in a game based on slavery you would think consent would be optional.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, honestly I am too lazy to read through ~28 pages to find my answer.
Does this game have forced sex yet with every character? I know last time i played this it had it with the one DoA purple hair character, but I mean in a game based on slavery you would think consent would be optional.
your training the girls to consent, forcing them dosent do that apparently.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I think I remember seeing somewhere that the reason there's not much forced sex involved in the training is that, for the majority of slaves and barring the bought back or love endings, the girls are not your slaves. You're only training them to be good, obedient, and happy slaves for their owners. Simply raping them for 30-40 nights stright would only have a negative effect on their use as slaves.

It's kinda funny to consider the more 'ethical' ways to train slaves when slavery itself is pretty deplorable, but, well, life's funny sometimes.

For a good contrast, consider Rei's training under her previous trainer (whose name escapes me). All he did was rape her while she was in a drug-induced stupor. You're supposed to be a 'good' trainer. That's why getting their joy stat up is a good thing.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hoo-fuckin-RAH!!! For trans-sensablely happy sex slaxes as they joyously lick clean our dirty... Dirty parts...

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only managed to be able to get Rei's experience score up to 69-70. I need 85 to get the assistant ending. Does anyone know of any good semi quick way of doing so?
its not easy, but the best way is to try EVERYTHING at least once, read books, take walks, do all the jobs (both with cloths and naked), get all her dresses and have her wear them at least for one day, take drugs, use potions, visit everyone you can, and lend her at least once (daytime and at night). that about covers it (also use save/scumming and watch her experence stat...if it dont go up, it wasnt a "New" thing for her).

hope that helps

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey I wanted to try this but none of the download links seem to work. They all lead to the page saying the download was removed.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try here for the latest downloads, load all 3 parts of version 3.10b and then the patch to 3.10c all to the same folder, then un-pack the first 3.10b.rar file (using win.rar it will unpack all 3), then un-pack the patch to 3.10c.rar and your off and running.

have fun.

StationB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOVE THIS GAME SO FAR! Just completed my second slave (The first successful one). I have a couple of questions to ask, if I may.

1.) When does this game end? Like after how many slaves are trained?

2.) Can you train more then one slave at a time? Like be able to train a slave from the in game slave market? Or are the slaves their just for the night time sexual acts like gangbang?

3.) Why is it that when I have around £3,000 and try to buy a slave that is for £200, it says I don't have enough money? Is this a bug in the version 3 of the game?

4.) How can I improve my slaves joy and obedience? lol

Thanks

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can help with this.

1.) When does this game end? Like after how many slaves are trained?

It doesn't, unless you're playing in campaign mode, in which case it ends when you've trained all of the slaves.

2.) Can you train more then one slave at a time? Like be able to train a slave from the in game slave market? Or are the slaves their just for the night time sexual acts like gangbang?

Some of the purchased slaves give additional benefits, like reducing the price of dancing lessons, but they're mostly there for the sexual training. They can't really be trained.

3.) Why is it that when I have around £3,000 and try to buy a slave that is for £200, it says I don't have enough money? Is this a bug in the version 3 of the game?

Are you sure that you have 3000? (If you've only trained two slaves, you probably don't have 3000). If the money was earned by your slave, you can't spend it. Click the personal stats tab to see how much gold you actually have, and work at a job (e.g. the militia, a brothel, the guild) while your assistant trains your slave during the daytime to make more money.

4.) How can I improve my slaves joy and obedience?

You can raise obedience easily by having her masturbate, give blowjobs, or use a dildo. Many other sexual trainings also raise obedience. Don't force her to do anything she's not ready for, or she'll become less obedient. As for joy, swimming and kissing are easy ways to make her happier. Winning contests also works, and I think discussions do too. Depending on her nymphomania, working in the brothel can make her happier. The simplest way, however, is to go to the store and buy a lot of games/dolls/teddy bears.

Sixtry

Reputation score

I was wondering how I enable Courtesan Training, and what the Weighted Companion Cube does, since no one answered me last time.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Only the Creator knows the capabilities of the WCC.

For courtesan training, what I would like to see happen is for you to figure it out on your own. It's not that hard really, after all, there is a courtesan you can visit right from the very beginning of the game.

(Just in case it might not be clear, a courtesan is essentially a high-class prostitute. Remind you of anyone in the game?)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

(Just in case it might not be clear, a courtesan is essentially a high-class prostitute. Remind you of anyone in the game?)
Depends on the time period, originally courtesans were female nobles residing in the court and participating in the political life, only recently the term began to be used to describe what is thought to be an high class prostitute.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay... Bi-HIIG question...

Why hasn't the link to the Yoruichi beta shown up here?

I actually had to rapidshare it... And thats not something I'd ever want to do again... Stupid internet stingy swiss dbags and there long ass waiting times and slow download speeds...