What's new

Cold Blood

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Cold Blood

Been kicking the idea around for the past few hours. Needed to get it out of my head so figured I'd just post it for the fun of it. I most blame Kelyo's story for making me want to write it. And come on we all are perv's here so you should expected it happen everyonce in a while.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Archer, unless you want to end up like tass and have 20+ people join your game so that you can only update a thread once per day or less, I'd suggest you put a limit on the number of players you're accepting.
(Ninja) It really only takes so long for me to post because I'm usually doing some other stuff while I'm posting, and I'm hesitant to search for a second GM to help lessen the load since I don't want to have to explain the entire storyline to them. That, and my map of the town is on paper, and I'm too lazy to remake it in paint.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I mean it's taking so long because it takes about two hours to fully update everyone once, so you can't post at the same level as when there were only 7-8 of us...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

It's an expression BG, meaning that Asmodean snuck a character sheet right after yours without any of us noticing.
Oh. That sneaky bastard.

Speaking of GM's, wasn't I going to help you out if the work load became too much Tassadar?

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

An easy solution would be to have matthias blow up the universe, problem solved, no more demons.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was possible, but you have a character now. That, and it would take forever to send you everything you'd need. If I did elect to bring on a second GM, it would require a.... trial run, of sorts.

If BG (or anyone else) wants to try their hand at it I can have try-outs though, which would basically be you having a thread with a character of my creation with a small set of monsters in a short dungeon of your creation. Any applicants, please sign up in the OOC thread for Dark Gate.

Also, sorry for kind of hijacking your OOC thread Archer. :eek:

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

I highly doubt matthias has the Dominus Union. Plus what fun would that be anyways.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As is, Tass should really consider making a formal post in the character sheet thread that he isn't accepting anyone new unless a lot of people quit randomly.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Eh it was bound to happen eventually, better hijacked by you than a drunk RJ stumbling in and groping Keylo.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Note: Unlike my characters, I can and would shoot the drunk RJ. I also keep a knife in the seat of my chair so... yeah. Not the best idea :3.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*clubs RJ with a nail bat before calling the cops*

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Damnit someone get Toxic so RJ will turn all his lust on him instead.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I just noticed something:
Sen is the only character who didn't truly believe in monsters before her first encounter with them.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I just noticed something:
Sen is the only character who didn't truly believe in monsters before her first encounter with them.
My character has an excuse, she's fought Dracula before. >.>;;

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

My character has an excuse, she's fought Dracula before. >.>;;
And mine is a hunter who was paid more or less to kill monster before the whole killing a priest thing.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It's more of a thing with everyone else knowing what they're getting into and being mentally prepared for it while Sen gets tossed to a boss monster for her first supernatural encounter and barely escapes while doing next to no damage to them.

Her current mindset is now stuck as 'monsters are extremely powerful beings I have no chance of defeating'...

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well two are monsters, Marcie saw her vampire sister tear her parents apart and the two new guys are both hunters, and Scarlet is from the graves family.