What's new

archaicginger

Reputation score
So I made a translation of クールJKクライシス around a year ago and never released it. Actually, it took a while to get posting power here and I'm just now logging in again for the first time. Either way, I figured why not just release it since I went to all the work. The game's not all that long, and the translation only took about a week, but it's definitely worth a look.

ULMF Thread:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27574

I also made a complete walkthrough for the game, including images of maps to help you find all the chests in the dungeon. Hope it helps!

Just between you and me, I've actually got a few other projects I've started but not finished. If you guys enjoy this maybe I'll get back to them.

Here's a full version of the Translation Notes included in the full version.

Welcome to Cool 'JK' Crisis. I'm the translator, archaicginger. This is my first game translation, so I hope you enjoy it.

Version 1.0.0

-------- About Versions ---------

First, there are two versions of this patch: the Lite version and the Full version. The Lite version is an RPGMakerTrans patch that can be used with the program "RPGMakerTrans" to apply this translation to the original japanese game クールJKクライシス. The second version is the Full version, which you will need to manually apply to the original game.

The Lite version of this patch is fully compatible with RPGMakerTrans, however due to some limitations of RPGMakerTrans, I was unable to successfuly change a few things. The scrolling intro text is still in its original Japanese in the Lite version, as RPGMakerTrans was unable to find it anywhere. In addition, the skill names of the 'SeXniques' are in their original Japanese in the Lite version, as changing them without also changing some very specific characters in the comment section of certain events would remove their in battle animations. The descriptions of SeXniques are translated in both versions.

The Full version of the patch does not have either of the aforementioned lapses in translation, as I was able to edit the remaining bits directly in RPG Maker VX Ace.

As for content of the translation, every bit of Japanese text in this game has been translated, save the previously-stated limitations of the Lite version. The Yen symbol was also left in on purpose.

---------- Dat Ass Though ----------

Yes, I changed the CG for Kazu the nerd's vaginal scenes to have less man-ass. Seriously, that one grossed me out. I used photoshop to erase his 'starfish' then imposed Rei over where she should be for each image by hand with some transparency to get it to look like how it does now. If you didn't see it before... good. Trust me, it was ass.

-------- About Dialogue ---------

This game is very cutscene heavy, and most of the enjoyment can come from the random bits of rather humorous dialogue that seem to occur from time to time. For the most part, these are a result of a semi-direct translation or my attempt to preserve the feeling of a bit of dialogue without being able to replicate it as Japanese and English are two different languages. Of course, on occasion a bit of rhetoric would present itself in such a way that lent the English equivalent to be extraneously humorous. On a few such occassions the dialogue may have been exaggerated to my own predilection. At any rate, I hope you enjoy the translation!
Mega link:

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Cool JK Crisis

Wuuuuuuuut O_O
Seriously?!

Thanks alot for the translation and the walkthough archaicginger :3
You are amazing! I <3 you!

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yer DA ROCK, boia!
Thank you for the translation and walkthrough - beating the game is much more easier now! Hope to see more stuff soon!
And again - YOU ROCK!!! :cool:

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, fresh translation out of left field. Going to be a good weekend.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just between you and me, I've actually got a few other projects I've started but not finished. If you guys enjoy this maybe I'll get back to them.
We like it. Now give us the rest of your life.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx a lot for this translation! much appreciated! :D

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation.

The art in this game looks pretty nice.

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you'r so great!!!
thanks for translation:D:D

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mmm nice, thanks for translation! :D

toterreno

Reputation score

I remember playing this and droping it because i had no clue on what to do. Time to replay it, thanks a lot for the translation.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Awesome thanks for the translation! Hope you do continue more of them :)

edit: Not sure if that is the default font for the game or if its one you chose but im not sure its the best lol. It might just be me but for some reason that font is a little hard to read. Minor gripe though for future translations i guess. thanks again!

Last edited:

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you for the translation !

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really happy for this translation, I somehow got really far without one but I got stuck for not knowing what to do.

Thank you.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for translation of this game.
Art is good in this game i specialy liked that it was animated, which is rare.
Game is prety short, only place that takes anytime is cave.

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're amazing dude, I remember I tried to complete the game but got stuck, I guess it's time to revisit it!

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I made a translation of クールJKクライシス around a year ago and never released it.
great stuff man, thanks for sharing
word of advice, never post links in full though, hide the mega links behind a text file and attach it to your post...
seems like there a bots looking for mega links around and they auto report said links regardless of content.