What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ coolsister ] [ く~るシスター] Milly and the Succubus Dream / ミリィと夢魔の夢 RE150745 RJ150745

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seems to be very interesting in the demo.
just watch fight game over is unfortunately much represented even if.
the opponent a now announce I grab you as soon have live se little.
and to start giving ne cave where 2 boxes are soon give you a boss did take can not even defeat.

do not know if the demo is just not possible to change underwear XD

Story
Milly seeks a cure to her succubus curse at Grangrim College of Medicine and Magic.

Game
Orthodox battle-based RPG with symbol encounters, destructible armor.
Vanilla sex, also some maniac depictions of interspecies sex, urination, milking.
CG and scene replay mode, different endings based on status.
(It is not possible to finish the game as a "virgin" because Milly is not a virgin.)

Last edited by a moderator:

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ150745 ミリィと夢魔の夢

here

-link removed due to shota-

Last edited by a moderator:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

seems to be very interesting in the demo.
just watch fight game over is unfortunately much represented even if.
the opponent a now announce I grab you as soon have live se little.
and to start giving ne cave where 2 boxes are soon give you a boss did take can not even defeat.

do not know if the demo is just not possible to change underwear XD
actually you can only change your underwear if you have full clothes on

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first error found und at goes not more further
once their lead to 2 times the young to hang it out in the past is going on.

stupid is that I have stored in the house XD

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

stupid is that I have stored in the house XD
Rotating saves, man. Every time you save, move down a save slot. There's lots of them, and that way if you notice something non-reversible, you have a better chance there's still a save before that happened.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what do i do in the onsen town

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get up erosion?

Sol1dSn2ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah i would also love to know how to make her more naughty/corrupted. So far i have been playing few hours and i have found 2 sex sceenes (game over so shit) one naked pose scene and that is it. I have done a lot of quests i am lvl 14 and still i cant do anything. There apears to be system for rape on lost fight but it does nothing. You can even get item that will give you skill that will kill you instantly (useable in 2 scenes for game over screen great). I must say this game fails at being H game. Oh well i guess this one is delete and quickly forget.

ments

Reputation score

Anyone know how to get up erosion?
ompleted quest in church then went to harbor in hause where is shower, got key from sailor, went to storehouse (next house) got scene and erosion2 (probobly was quest, if so than u can get it in city central square in one of lower shops)

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am completely stuck from the very beginning...What do you have to do after you leave the ship?

Puttana

Reputation score

I am stuck as well. Reached 2nd erosion level. No entrance to three locations ouside and to three in the town. Creator seems to mock at us, players :(

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the beginning, go next to star in bed and sleep (but access chest before you do so). Afterwards you would be off the ship on the harbor.

There is an H-scene from going into one of the houses at the harbor and going to take a shower. After you repeat the shower scene a few times, if you talk to the sailor he would give you a key. Go to the storehouse right next door, go deep inside (make sure to get the chest on the right before anything), hear a door click, try to go outside, and rape scene ensues.

Main story-wise, go west from the harbor and then west past the spider area. The next area would have the town to the south of it (let's mark this Area-1). Note the soldier next to the entrance. Enter the town, then go to the west town area, then go up some area to where there is some very large magic building. On the very west is some hospital (marked weirdly with a purple potion sign). Enter, speak to the front-desk, scene ensues. Next, you have to go to the adventure guild (go to east town area now, north-west building), talk to the master, who tells you of an onsen place.

Now, two of the previously blocked entrances are now open, although the inn is now blocked. One of the opened entrances is in the northern area of Area-1, which was previously blocked by a merchant. I think this goes to the onsen place, but I haven't tried it. Another place that is now opened is to the west of Area-1 (into a cave, then out into a beach that I'll call Area-2) and north of Area-2.

BTW, west of Area-2 is this stone monument next to a male adventurer. Look at the stone monument and you get a "recover 20% MP" special skill, no TP cost, just takes one extra turn, very useful. The path above this is blocked, though.

The first area has some tentacles. These, when you lose, don't cause a game over, but cause all clothes but the underwear to be stripped (which you can repair by going to that soldier near the town entrance). The next area has a nice flower/tree enemy that gives ~300 EXP and doesn't cause much damage (use lightning to kill it), which I used for grinding. There is a mountain town north past the orcs (but nothing to do there yet). There is another way north along the stone path.

The next area has some raptors (looks like mice, though, weakness water or ice). To the west, there is a cave where a female adventurer talks to you about the treasure chest above. This sets off a "thief's treasure flag," which brings up stars in the room. Ignore these stars. Go out, to the north-west of the raptor area, there is a lake with a star, which gives some money. Then, if you go somewhere south of that, there is a place covered by the tree next to the cliff. If you face south into the tree, an option would appear. Choosing the first option twice opens up a secret passage way that would give some more treasure (and also turns off the thief's treasure flag since we got the treasure.

North of the raptor area is an orc and sand snail area (the sand snails are invisible due to being underground). North of this is a smallish tent village. I think one of the guys in front of the tent can give an H-scene, but you have to have a higher corruption level to access it (at least 6). Another tent you can enter to get extra stuff and rest for MP. Anyhow, there is this dwarf guy in that tent village that you can talk to and battle. If you beat him, he gives you a fudoshi (as some symbol of an earth miko, wtf) and asks you to defeat some earth dragon (which you can't refuse). Go back to the orc and sand snail area and find a cave entrance to the south-east (it's near a path blocked by a dwarf). Inside, go all the way to the end, look for a star, access to battle the earth dragon (beat around level 20 or a little less, use water, then fire level 2, also keep a physical defense shield). After you beat the earth dragon, the dwarf thanks you and leaves.

Now, you can access the path blocked by the dwarf, which leads to some dwarf town where being naked with the fudoshi makes everyone go "OMG earth miko!" There is a well that if you go down and then up, has a bug that transports you to the onsen village (and also moves you into an inaccessible area, go back into well and up to fix this).

Outside the onsen village is this grassy area, which northwest is a cave. There is some scene caused in this cave that cannot be done with corruption level 3 or more (so likely the other scene after the sailor one). Dunno flag for this.

BTW, if you go west from the orc and snail place, there is this bat place where every entrance is blocked. I think a "get rid of bandit" quest causes one in the north-east to open (which leads to a fight and GOR). North of this is some really strong enemy guarding a portal, but past the portal is a place with two chests that can't be opened unless some flag is set (unsure how).

Also, in the north of the spider area (between harbor and Area-1), there is a path to some tomb with two chest, but opening them causes you to battle a very strong reaper enemy, so don't bother.

EDIT: Confirmed that the route opened north of Area-1 leads to onsen town. Also, the mountain town has a misty forest area accessible to the west. If you traverse through there (past the flower+slime area and then north past the spirit flame area), you reach another monument with a no-element all-attack skill (TP cost: 65).

EDIT: West of forest area north of Area-1 is some lake for some event. East has some spiders, a female adventurer, and a cave. Also, it seems the inn at night has the pub opened (and allows strip past corruption level 4).

Last edited:

Sol1dSn2ke

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get more corruption past level 2? I have done all above quests already and i really dont get the system. I guess for it to be raised you need to do some specific quest.

Edit: Btw if you have curruption 2 there is one time event with shota in the main city (area1) to the north-east in a small building where you can babysit him. It is small blowjob scene and it seems to be only one time event.

Last edited:

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get more corruption past level 2? I have done all above quests already and i really dont get the system. I guess for it to be raised you need to do some specific quest.

Edit: Btw if you have curruption 2 there is one time event with shota in the main city (area1) to the north-east in a small building where you can babysit him. It is small blowjob scene and it seems to be only one time event.
Rent a room in an inn (I did this at the onsen inn for reference). It will raise your sex crave by 5 each time. DO NOT masturbate as it will lower your sex crave by 5 each time. Repeat until you get to 45 sex crave then the next time you rent an inn, it will push your sex crave to 50 and you will do a forced masturbation scene which will increase your corruption by 1. As far as I know, this can be repeated as many times as you want. My corruption level is at 10 which I think is the max.

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one figured out how to get the chest in the sealed room on the 2nd floor of the magician/researcher guild? I've gotten the 3 hints from the tavern but I can't figure it out at all :confused:

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one figured out how to get the chest in the sealed room on the 2nd floor of the magician/researcher guild? I've gotten the 3 hints from the tavern but I can't figure it out at all :confused:
The small chest in the wall? First go to the second floor (where the chest is). Go to the very south walkway and position yourself to be just under this greenshirt guy working in his room. Interact with the wall outside his room, and there will be a selection. Select choice 1 (press button).

Then, go downstairs to floor 1. From the staircase, go south 6 steps, then go east 4 steps, and you should arrive at a corner. Face north, interact, select choice 1 and the box should fall onto this floor. Open it to receive a spirit ring.

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The small chest in the wall? First go to the second floor (where the chest is). Go to the very south walkway and position yourself to be just under this greenshirt guy working in his room. Interact with the wall outside his room, and there will be a selection. Select choice 1 (press button).

Then, go downstairs to floor 1. From the staircase, go south 6 steps, then go east 4 steps, and you should arrive at a corner. Face north, interact, select choice 1 and the box should fall onto this floor. Open it to receive a spirit ring.
Got it. Thanks. That chest was driving me insane lol

ments

Reputation score

have done almost all side quests (2 cant figure out), have encounter 2 fatal bugs: 1 tower when u interact with blue torch; 2 u try to speak second time to doctor in hospital next to mage academy). Coruption lvl 2 and when i try to progress main quest (talk to mage academy hedmaster, he asking to come back in night) game over :(

Attachments