What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ coolsister ] [ く~るシスター] Milly and the Succubus Dream / ミリィと夢魔の夢 RE150745 RJ150745

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ150745 ミリィと夢魔の夢

Has anyone found the hot powder for the 2. Quest of that Magic Shop Girl or the toy or whatever the Maid in the 2. town wants?

Those are the only two things/quests i can do right now.

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found the hot powder for the 2. Quest of that Magic Shop Girl or the toy or whatever the Maid in the 2. town wants?

Those are the only two things/quests i can do right now.
In the basement of Guletina's house.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have done almost all side quests (2 cant figure out), have encounter 2 fatal bugs: 1 tower when u interact with blue torch; 2 u try to speak second time to doctor in hospital next to mage academy). Coruption lvl 2 and when i try to progress main quest (talk to mage academy hedmaster, he asking to come back in night) game over :(
lvl up your erosion (侵食) lvl
blue torch need version 1.01 or enough item

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

etigoya, we need your help. Please write full walkthrough for this game! Thank you :)

Someone please upload version 1.01

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's definitely a ton of missable h-scenes. For example, in 1 of the caves, you will find a 'fallen noble' boss looting a chest. If you beat him, that's it. If you lose to him, he just escapes. But if you get him to low hp and drag out the fight, he will paralyze you and then a hscene happens.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's definitely a ton of missable h-scenes. For example, in 1 of the caves, you will find a 'fallen noble' boss looting a chest. If you beat him, that's it. If you lose to him, he just escapes. But if you get him to low hp and drag out the fight, he will paralyze you and then a hscene happens.
and then you get game over.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

actually you break free of the drug after beeing raped multiple times, clubber him to death and loot the golden ring from the treasure chest

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the church mission, you can drag out the battles with the 4 ghosts and there will be an hscene at the end of the mission

btw, anyone can pm me a v1.01 link

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the church mission, you can drag out the battles with the 4 ghosts and there will be an hscene at the end of the mission

btw, anyone can pm me a v1.01 link
That's odd... I think mine bugged out or something. I let all 4 ghosts escape but at the end of the mission, the priestess offered to check my body since I didn't look well but she just said that she couldn't find out what's wrong and that's the end of it.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am at corruption lvl 5 and can't get the pub scene in the main town. what do I need to do?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am at corruption lvl 5 and can't get the pub scene in the main town. what do I need to do?
change underwear up status (other underwear > black can up)

That's odd... I think mine bugged out or something. I let all 4 ghosts escape but at the end of the mission, the priestess offered to check my body since I didn't look well but she just said that she couldn't find out what's wrong and that's the end of it.
erosion/corruption 1 can

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any walktrhoug?
it seem soo many miss hsscene...
-_-

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone pming links around for this game? would be very appreciated

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When sleep will up 4th status : sexual desire, if 50 will up erosion lvl, and erosion lvl max is 10

dont understand this. XD
Who says so dear to the times German because if I do not go to sleep is worth the high.

sorry found^^

Puttana

Reputation score

ETIGOYA, YOU ARE GREAT MAN.

The game is worthy of your genial work!

Many, many thanks! :D

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nvm found it..

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

anyone pming links around for this game? would be very appreciated
Just google it, net is full of legit links

Sion40k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you know what she is saying?

Also I can't get back into the city now that I have been stripped. The guy who usually gives me my clothes back won't let me in.