What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ coolsister ] [ く~るシスター] Milly and the Succubus Dream / ミリィと夢魔の夢 RE150745 RJ150745

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ150745 ミリィと夢魔の夢

west area, NW building talk to woman(1st choice), if erosion lvl 2 has hscene > when get [メリアーヌの使いⅢ] quest, talk to her again and buy item オフローション > erosion lvl 4 go building talk to woman has hscene > after get 2 item for solution succubus curse, go building talk to sister > go dock talk to woman > do dock's north area, small house talk to boy has hscene
I understand only station that woman in the west there is nothing

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you know what she is saying?

Also I can't get back into the city now that I have been stripped. The guy who usually gives me my clothes back won't let me in.
I understand basic Japanese.

I have a bug as well with the guy (still using ver 1.00) in that if I am naked and enter that map, he would stop me as soon as the map loads regardless of how far I am away from him. If I pick 'ignore him', the game pretty much gets stuck. I have to pick 'have sex with him' and the game will progress normally. Also, you could try to manually repair your clothes to enter town by using the item.

Version 1.02 is out as well.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm kinda stuck on the well slime event.
According to Etigoya's walkthrough, you click the shelf and then go SE, but... SE of where?
And put which clothes on? lol..

Edit* Nvm, I got it. You need at least lvl4 of erosion (whatever that is lol)

Edit** Now, I'm at the witch's house and... I'm not sure if something is suposed to happen after talking to her? I'm not sure of what the following line means:
go up talk to witch and mait for anti miasma potion (according to Eti's walkthrough).

Also, how do you level up erosion lvl? Is there a way to lower it?

Edit*** Well, I found out how to level up erosion and I know now you can't lower the level...
Now I only need to know where you get the メリアーヌの使いⅡ quest.

Edit**** Aaaannnndd my brain finally started to process logically. The guy that gives you the 1st quest of this serie also gives you the 2nd and 3rd quests. I guess you only get the next quests after progressing on the main story.

Edit***** Ok... now I'm having a bit of a hard time doing a particular quest. I need to kill a black dragon, which is guarding a quest item. This dragon hits 100 - 150 damage and heals about the same... I deal like 200 damage and he has like 5000 hp? How the fck do I beat him?
To get to this dragon, you need to teleport to cliff town, head south, go past the plant monsters to the east and enter the cave and after following the path that leads to the other exit of the cave, you'll end up at the dragon's lair. I believe the item is a dragon egg.

I'm currently at lvl24 and the only spell that actually does something is the fire one... do I need a certain item to weaken the dragon on battle, just as you need for the crystal golem?

Edit****** Well, I haven't had a damn hard battle on an rpg game for a looooonnng time. I managed to beat the black dragon. In order to beat it, you need a series of buffs to power up your spells and you're able to cut off its healing supply by using the wind slash. When the spell successfully triggers the effect, a pale yellow star like icon will appear on the dragon.
Oh yeah, it not only cuts off its healing supply, it also causes it to enter on a bleeding phase, dealing damage each turn, kinda neat to compensate the previous and/or future moments where you can't cast the spell.

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How can you beat a very strong monster you can escape to skip to another portal and get two items? Which spell you should use? I am on the highest level (50) but unable to do it.

Edit. Have beaten it. You should combine fire (put on device which increases fire effect on 50%) and thunder (to paralyse it).

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I pretty much finished the game, not 100% because I missed 2 scenes due to high erosion lvl. Oh well, np I get to check them with rpg maker.

T'was a fun game, we need more like these.

B

bleahblah

Anyone got a full gallery save yet?

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any1 mind pming me the v1.10 link?:D

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

me too pls any verion that can be played except 1.01 i googled this game only 1.01 and they said it was buggy pls anyone?..it looks like fun to play

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kinda need help too .....

That tower, don't know color order for that barrier. Tried finding it in that WT but no success.

Edit:
Found it.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kinda need help too .....

That tower, don't know color order for that barrier. Tried finding it in that WT but no success.

Edit:
Found it.
If i remeber correct in first floor is color order

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

found v1.10, will upload 1.20 when i find a copy

Edit - *Link removed due to shota*

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look Who can help me somehow I do not get it. ^^

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.20 updated
btw read バージョンアップ情報.txt also ok

Pwishmonger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone made an english translated ver yet? :confused:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Miley and the Succubus' Dream ver 1.20
Partial trans: items, enemies, Adventurer Guild quests.....

How to install? Read

Download:
-

Strange, I can't upload attachment

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate to necro treads like this. The circle is planing a new game. As such I decided to test their old game. But no matter where I look there is no working 1.20 link anywhere. Could anyone share it?