What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

Does anyone know what to do after you reach the black tentacle boss (on the yellow magic circle)?

I keep beating it but the magic circle won't work and I have no idea where to go..can't even get the lantern from the robed dude at the bottom because I don't have the notebook :(

Does anyone know what to do after you reach the black tentacle boss (on the yellow magic circle)?

I keep beating it but the magic circle won't work and I have no idea where to go..can't even get the lantern from the robed dude at the bottom because I don't have the notebook :(

pretty much in the same boat zero idea where to get the notebook.

I found a book of some kind by waiting for night at the inn in the town, and going to the stall next to the popsicle vendor(???). Not sure if it's what you're looking for though
Ed: And if you take it to the guy with the tan cloak in the first "portal" room, you get a bunch of things you can get him to craft for you
Also because new page
Can someone explain how to beat the goblin boss, and how to get at the lamia? I got to the bit where you can jump across, but went back and now can't do it again. I think I need some kind of item to get up there where the circle indicates

I also can't get the blue-haired girl back in my party, she's stood infront of the entrance to the snake dungeon and I get 3 options when talking to her that lead to nothing

Last edited:

I found a book of some kind by waiting for night at the inn in the town, and going to the stall next to the popsicle vendor(???). Not sure if it's what you're looking for though

Also because new page

Yup that's the book. Thanks!

Also, I beat the goblin boss when I was around lvl 15? I just used the critical up skill and I was lucky he didn't use the clothing destruction skill on me...pretty much was down to RNG for me.

For the lamia, you need to get some kind of item..I don't really remember where I got mine though. Did you try talking to the guild master dude?

I think I just got to that part, but after defeating the tentacle, I could interact with the circle and the bottom option let me continue on to the next part. I haven't gotten much farther past that, though, so I don't know if you're referring to something that happens afterwards.

Can someone explain how to beat the goblin boss, and how to get at the lamia? I got to the bit where you can jump across, but went back and now can't do it again. I think I need some kind of item to get up there where the circle indicates

I also can't get the blue-haired girl back in my party, she's stood infront of the entrance to the snake dungeon and I get 3 options when talking to her that lead to nothing

You may not be able to skip the lamia because no longer have any rope in your inventory; you can use it to bypass her if you do by interacting with that area near the NPC. If you manage to appease (I didn't actually do this, but the first choice seems to take you down that route) or defeat (second choice, though I cheated to finish the battle) the lamia, you can just jump down from the cliff next to her to continue on instead of using the rope.

I'm not sure when you get the blue-haired elf back in your party, as I just finished defeating the black tentacle boss and she's still not coming back. I hope that by cheesing through the battles by turning god mode on isn't biting me in the butt and messing up some scripted events.

Interesting. I got to the pair of rocks that block the route to her, and got a multiple-choice dialog, but hammering Z as you do in these games when you don't understand the text, picked the first one. Now whenever I try to pass that pair of rocks, it just sends me back.

Interesting. I got to the pair of rocks that block the route to her, and got a multiple-choice dialog, but hammering Z as you do in these games when you don't understand the text, picked the first one. Now whenever I try to pass that pair of rocks, it just sends me back.

Yeah, I noticed that it seems to lock you into that choice if you pick it, so I went and reloaded my save, then killed her to get it out of the way.

I do have a question for anyone who's gotten further than me, though; I'm not sure how to defeat the crystal boss that's after the black tentacle one. It appears to be unkillable via conventional means (and trying to cheese it by reducing its HP to 0 via cheating just makes it just heal itself), and I haven't been able to figure out anything that lets me finish the battle without dying (which ends in a game over - and the battle is also inescapable, to boot). I even took some time to go back through the first town and all of the labyrinth/town areas afterward and still couldn't find anything helpful, though there appears to be someone in the town next to the goblin lair that has a quest that I haven't completed.

Is there somewhere that tells me how to use cheat engine with rpgmv (?) games or whatever type of game this is, I can't find directions with my puny brain :(

Yeah, I noticed that it seems to lock you into that choice if you pick it, so I went and reloaded my save, then killed her to get it out of the way.

I do have a question for anyone who's gotten further than me, though; I'm not sure how to defeat the crystal boss that's after the black tentacle one. It appears to be unkillable via conventional means (and trying to cheese it by reducing its HP to 0 via cheating just makes it just heal itself), and I haven't been able to figure out anything that lets me finish the battle without dying (which ends in a game over - and the battle is also inescapable, to boot). I even took some time to go back through the first town and all of the labyrinth/town areas afterward and still couldn't find anything helpful, though there appears to be someone in the town next to the goblin lair that has a quest that I haven't completed.

Where did you go after the tentacle boss? I managed to beat it after getting the dark elf form and got the blue elf in my party again but I'm at a loss again..this game is incredibly confusing :(

Could anyone point me in the direction I'm supposed to go after defeating the goblin boss? I seem to be stuck there.

Also, for the blue-haired elf, I got her back in my party after getting her into her own room at the second town/dungeon area having an H-Scene with her. Hope that helps.

Where did you go after the tentacle boss? I managed to beat it after getting the dark elf form and got the blue elf in my party again but I'm at a loss again..this game is incredibly confusing :(

I wonder if the game glitched for me and let me go on when it shouldn't have, since I don't have the dark elf form, nor the blue-haired elf back into my party. I was able to continue after defeating the tentacles by interacting with the portal and choosing the final option. Again, I wonder if I wasn't supposed to be able to do that yet, as the boss there seems to be unbeatable as I am right now.

Could anyone point me in the direction I'm supposed to go after defeating the goblin boss? I seem to be stuck there.

Also, for the blue-haired elf, I got her back in my party after getting her into her own room at the second town/dungeon area having an H-Scene with her. Hope that helps.

Go back to the guild area and talk to the NPC at the top right. I believe you have to choose the third option to turn in the quest.

Anyone know how to open the fancier chests? There was one behind a gray bull and there's some in snake dungeons.

Also it seems monsters have a chance to drop various equipment and elemental weapons which can be more effective against some monsters. Such as an electric bow doing more damage to snakes because they are weak to electricity.

Just killed the goblins with a fire bow I got from green snakes near the Lamia. Used the crit buff and the 12hp cost defense reduction strike.

Last edited:

Anyone know how to open the fancier chests? There was one behind a gray bull and there's some in snake dungeons.

Also it seems monsters have a chance to drop various equipment and elemental weapons which can be more effective against some monsters. Such as an electric bow doing more damage to snakes because they are weak to electricity.

Just killed the goblins with a fire bow I got from green snakes near the Lamia. Used the crit buff and the 12hp cost defense reduction strike.

Go to the tan cloak guy in the first portal room (The guild house in the town), get a key from him. You need to get the crafting material from the shinier rocks, for which you need hammers to harvest

I wonder if the game glitched for me and let me go on when it shouldn't have, since I don't have the dark elf form, nor the blue-haired elf back into my party. I was able to continue after defeating the tentacles by interacting with the portal and choosing the final option. Again, I wonder if I wasn't supposed to be able to do that yet, as the boss there seems to be unbeatable as I am right now.

Nah it hasn't glitched for you. I've reached that point as well and the boss is unkillable/un-winable. Guess I'm gonna go explore for a bit and see if I missed anything :S

How do I get down in the tree area, past the snake tunnel?

I still can't figure out how to get the blue-haired elf back into my party, so I went back and started watching the H scenes she has when you stay at the inn in the second town and choose to think about her. After the second time, I walked back upstairs after getting dressed and for some reason it threw me into an H scene with the blonde elf in the same room where blue elf was the night before, which I'm almost certain isn't supposed to happen there, given there's absolutely no context for it (one second you're walking upstairs, the next you're suddenly giving a titjob) and I could see the blonde elf in two different locations on the map.

If I'm somehow locked out of progressing because of a glitch, I'm going to cry.

I still can't figure out how to get the blue-haired elf back into my party, so I went back and started watching the H scenes she has when you stay at the inn in the second town and choose to think about her. After the second time, I walked back upstairs after getting dressed and for some reason it threw me into an H scene with the blonde elf in the same room where blue elf was the night before, which I'm almost certain isn't supposed to happen there, given there's absolutely no context for it (one second you're walking upstairs, the next you're suddenly giving a titjob) and I could see the blonde elf in two different locations on the map.

If I'm somehow locked out of progressing because of a glitch, I'm going to cry.

Yeah the blonde elf titjob thing bugged out for me too sadly. I think it's happening with everyone.

You need to be in your dark elf form when you talk with the blue chick in the 2nd town. Go through the options then go to the warehouse right beside (blue pentagram) and then you should be able to progress.

Also, found another path. You need rope and you need to click on the well outside your house and you'll find the green tentacled dude from before

Yeah the blonde elf titjob thing bugged out for me too sadly. I think it's happening with everyone.

You need to be in your dark elf form when you talk with the blue chick in the 2nd town. Go through the options then go to the warehouse right beside (blue pentagram) and then you should be able to progress.

Also, found another path. You need rope and you need to click on the well outside your house and you'll find the green tentacled dude from before

I actually haven't unlocked the dark elf form, as far as I can tell. How did you do it?

I actually haven't unlocked the dark elf form, as far as I can tell. How did you do it?

Once you have the notebook and have given it to the robed dude, you need to buy a 10g bottle from the 3rd floor (also from a thief looking dude. You'll also need 1 coral (from the cave before the medusa) to make it. Once you've made the lantern, go to the bottom floor of the ruins. (You can reach bottom floor via a staircase in the area where you first fought the tentacles)

Then just follow the bridge and you've got your elf form

It took me a while to figure out what you meant, but I didn't realize that you needed to go all of the way back to the first dungeon to get it. It's probably because I'm using a machine translator throughout all of this, but did it ever even hint that you needed to go back and do this?

Back