What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

K I met the final boss and I still can't get the blue chick to join me. Also who is this tan-cloak guy you guys keep mentioning? I thought it's the one who crafts the hammer and key but I don't see any purple jelly on him.
how did you past the goblins ? hmm i keep getting game over...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong - I actually had only dedicated two of the three rings before fighting the final boss. I somehow missed that one of the two lion statues at the bottom of the map was a place to dedicate a ring. Doing that and then going back to the angel statue gave me a lengthy cutscene, which I imagine will now finally let the final boss be beaten.

Edit: yep, dedicating all three rings and seeing that cutscene gives the blonde elf a skill that lets her transform, and it let me kill that stupid thing when I hit it with one of her spells (not sure if it had to be a specific one or not). Thank god this is over. Funny how when I accidentally only dedicated two rings, it still gave me the cutscene right before the fight that made it sound like I was prepared to kill it.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

K I met the final boss and I still can't get the blue chick to join me. Also who is this tan-cloak guy you guys keep mentioning? I thought it's the one who crafts the hammer and key but I don't see any purple jelly on him.
Yeah, it is that guy. You need to wait for night in the town (By speaking to inn receptionist), and go to one of the market stalls (middle of town), then bring that book to him.

I've just done the whole ring thing, but still can't beat the final boss. No matter how I try to play it it just out-heals my attacks. You get a GOR scene if you lose to it though, after gaining the ability to transform to the statue goddess person thing

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an option to unlock all of the CGs and events in the CG room after you finish the game. If anyone just wants to see them without trying to get through everything, here's my save. It looks like just the single save by itself doesn't work, though, so I included what other files might be necessary to use it (I think you may just need the save itself and the global one). Oh, and they go in the www/save folder, if that wasn't clear.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The majority of enemies you fight don't have CR, which is disappointing, and for 1/3rd that do, it seems to be either glitched (Eg the pink slimes gave me the green tentacle ROL scene), or very conditional - which applies to many of the non-CR scenes. The battles themselves aren't much fun, and are either too easy or mildly challenging, with the exception of the goblin and final bossfights. I just wish the time spent on the vanilla scenes went into more monster stuff.
As for the rest of the game, it's basically "get item X to proceed past obstacle Y", and again there's little fun to be found in that, just frustration. Still, for the scenes that are there and of those that appeal to me, they're top-notch.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many erros in the game.
I wait new version.

If anyone has problems because of goblin looks at his blog after the standing par tipps because of the bugs ^^

Last edited:

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get my combat clothes back after they are destroyed?

I made it passed the guard and into the underground looking area with the hooded girl, but It's not letting me inside the doorway with the glowing symbol underneath it. How do I resolve that?

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this since I am still stuck in the "sewers" near the starting area
There appears to be a big boulder here. What am I supposed to do there?
When I go up it, I reach a tombstone which from what I can read here needs some Lantern which in turn requires some notebook and for that I need to spend a night at the inn (which town?)

Can someone tell me how to get to the second floor of the spa?

EDIT:

Okay, was too per-occupied with the spa at night to have noticed that

If anyone still is stuck with the Notebook despite all the tips here.

1. Town 1, stay at the INN and select option to roam at night
2. Go to the Popsicle Vendor
3. Near his shop you'll notice a sign that read "???". That is the sign that contains the notebook
4. You need to interact with it to obtain the notebook.
5. Go to sleep in the inn and wake up in the morning
6. Now head to the Guild and go down below where you see the cloaked NPC. He'll react to the notebook in your possession
7. Craft the "Green Glowing thing". That's the Lamp
8. Go back to the ruins, make sure to explore all the dark corners for some items.
9. Go to the alter and turn into the sexy Dark Elf

Although,
-I still would like to know if there exists a "Night Spa" scene with those two men
-How to get to the second floor of the spa
-Is there anything more to that Sewer/Boulder room on the way to the Dark Elf alter?

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the knight statue bugged? I can't click on it to give the ring to it.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is a chest behind a pond which you can bathe in inside the tree area. How do you reach that chest?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how did you past the goblins ? hmm i keep getting game over...
back to dungeon entrance, buy 魔法のランタン from female merchant, item from middle area water cave and 迷宮の湧き水 (middle area, west camp has merchant selling)

There is a chest behind a pond which you can bathe in inside the tree area. How do you reach that chest?
bug, need wait v1.01

Mirai Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to rest at the Inn in the town unless i'm going to the wrong place. can anyway point me in the right direction?

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to rest at the Inn in the town unless i'm going to the wrong place. can anyway point me in the right direction?
I'm also having difficulty... I can't even find the inn, and I don't know which vendor to buy the empty bottle. I see where I can make the magic lantern, which leaves me to believe my game might be mugged... (already got the notebook and made the vendor happy).

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after defeat goblin and report to orc in guild, then can go inn (town lower left)

alfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Critical bug fixed 1.01 is out now.
But the author is planning an update 1.02 to fix some minor bugs still remaining.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where are the 3 rings?

I have nothing equipped and I can't interact with the Knight Statue. Only the Statue on the right and the lion statue below.

I think I am missing 1 ring.
Is it in the chest on the other side of the pond that I can't reach?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where are the 3 rings?

I have nothing equipped and I can't interact with the Knight Statue. Only the Statue on the right and the lion statue below.

It wouldn't even let me interact with the statues and dedicate the rings until I had all three of them, so something has to be wrong. Could be a bug. Which version are you playing? Did you get the ring that was with the tentacles behind the gate in the camp where the blue-haired elf stayed?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where are the 3 rings?

possible is
north of ruins town (cow beast)
middle area east, snake monster girl knight
goblin

snake monster girl and goblin can drop 2 ring, with and without ☆
i check my save, cow and snake monster girl ring used ☆ one

sure is not the cheat on pond