What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

How do you get to the 3rd town though? Is it beyond the coral level with the fish and wolves? I can't seem to be able to progress from there.

It took me a while to figure out what you meant, but I didn't realize that you needed to go all of the way back to the first dungeon to get it. It's probably because I'm using a machine translator throughout all of this, but did it ever even hint that you needed to go back and do this?

I'm using machine translator as well haha. Moogles mentioned it 2 pages back..otherwise I never would have known about it either.

Anyway, I'm stuck again. Met the slime down the well, and completed the quest on the 3rd floor (Gotta get the pink slime from the robed vendor on 1st floor). Final boss is unbeatable and I've barely progressed in terms of Hscenes.. :eek:

How do you get to the 3rd town though? Is it beyond the coral level with the fish and wolves? I can't seem to be able to progress from there.

It's to the right of the fish and wolves. You'll need a rope to use on the rock near the NPC when you see him so you can get down to the 3rd town.

You see behind the locked gate when you first get to that area? That's a transition to the goblin lair. You need to defeat the goblin boss (Which is difficult, but you can easily grind the stats), then you're able to open all those locked grates. Alternatively, bring meat (From the guy in the middle of town, in his creepy little hole) to the lamia (Which is to the east of that first screen) or defeat it, or bring a rope and swing across from the north platform.

Okay, I don't know what I did - I was stuck at that third camp in the caves, couldn't go past the guard to the yellow pentagram. I appeased the lamia and fucked the tentacle monster from the first part (He's down the well, you need a rope probably, and need to be in dark elf form), now I can and it takes you to the lower part of the forest area (the higher part is accessible from a hole behind the south-west locked door in the goblin lair)

Last edited:

You see behind the locked gate when you first get to that area? That's a transition to the goblin lair. You need to defeat the goblin boss (Which is difficult, but you can easily grind the stats), then you're able to open all those locked grates. Alternatively, bring meat (From the guy in the middle of town, in his creepy little hole) to the lamia (Which is to the east of that first screen) or defeat it, or bring a rope and swing across from the north platform.

Okay, I don't know what I did - I was stuck at that third camp in the caves, couldn't go past the guard to the yellow pentagram. I appeased the lamia and fucked the tentacle monster from the first part (He's down the well, you need a rope probably, and need to be in dark elf form), now I can and it takes you to the lower part of the forest area (the higher part is accessible from a hole behind the south-west locked door in the goblin lair)

It let me past the guard in the third camp after I defeated the goblins and turned the quest into the orc(?) NPC at the guild.

253.jpg

Reward for those who figured out how to beat it.

You need to be in your dark elf form when you talk with the blue chick in the 2nd town. Go through the options then go to the warehouse right beside (blue pentagram) and then you should be able to progress.

Progress how? I got dark elf form, talked to blue chick, went to the room with a light blue pentagram and a cloaked dude, talked to the dude trying all options. Blue chick still won't join.

@Namomo: the fat dude in 2nd town crafts some stuff which go into the "other" equipment slot. I think they give you immunity to certain debuffs, one of them is hearts. Try that?

Progress how? I got dark elf form, talked to blue chick, went to the room with a light blue pentagram and a cloaked dude, talked to the dude trying all options. Blue chick still won't join.

@Namomo: the fat dude in 2nd town crafts some stuff which go into the "other" equipment slot. I think they give you immunity to certain debuffs, one of them is hearts. Try that?

Hmm not sure. Last time I clicked the first option with the blue chick (I also defeated the black tentacle boss) and went to sleep, then I spoke to the robed merchant then back to the blue chick (1st option) and she went into the warehouse.

ive spotted a bug that is quite annoying am at the point where i can walk around naked meaning that inside the onsen i can go without my towel but as soon as i choose the option the game screen freeze on the girl undressing ive waited a couple min but nothing changed so ill wait eagerly for the update

Hmm not sure. Last time I clicked the first option with the blue chick (I also defeated the black tentacle boss) and went to sleep, then I spoke to the robed merchant then back to the blue chick (1st option) and she went into the warehouse.

I guess you get her back after that tentacle boss then because I haven't killed it yet.

I still haven't figured out the logic behind the pillar room that's before the tentacle boss. The one that sends you back to the start of that room if you don't go the right route or something. I've managed to get through by luck somehow but just can't figure the exact method.

EDIT: Ok figured it now. In the room with the purple haired fairy, there's a flower in a spotlight. I didn't notice before that the flower can change. Just gotta touch the same flowers in the pillar room.

Last edited:

I guess you get her back after that tentacle boss then because I haven't killed it yet.

I still haven't figured out the logic behind the pillar room that's before the tentacle boss. The one that sends you back to the start of that room if you don't go the right route or something. I've managed to get through by luck somehow but just can't figure the exact method.

You pass by flowers in a specific order, bottom right first, bottom left, then top.

According to the author's blog the final boss being unbeatable is because you need to have 3 rings(?) or something to beat them..and I'm pretty sure I have 2 rings but I don't think I have the 3rd..and if I don't then I have no idea where to get it..

You pass by flowers in a specific order, bottom right first, bottom left, then top.

That's not actually it. Whatever flower you see on the glowing spot in the first area (with the fairy) is the one that you have to walk over on that map (thus collecting its pollen) before entering the area with the boss.

According to the author's blog the final boss being unbeatable is because you need to have 3 rings(?) or something to beat them..and I'm pretty sure I have 2 rings but I don't think I have the 3rd..and if I don't then I have no idea where to get it..

I just managed to get all three rings (there's a giant tentacle hiding behind a gate in the first camp area that I believe may have given me the third one) and now the cutscene before the boss is different, but I'm still having trouble figuring out what I need to do to it in the battle to make it stop regenerating.

That's not actually it. Whatever flower you see on the glowing spot in the first area (with the fairy) is the one that you have to walk over on that map (thus collecting its pollen) before entering the area with the boss.

Huh... I guess I thought I was right cause I kept walking over them all?

Yeah, just go through the south-western flowers and no others

In the 2nd camp, there's a locked gate in the downstairs part. Anyone know how to open it?

Yeah, just go through the south-western flowers and no others

It's random, actually; I've gone back through it multiple times and the flower that's required (i.e. shows up on that glowing spot in the first area) can change. Also, that gate you mentioned is where the tentacle I mentioned that has what I think is one of the required rings is hiding. I'm not sure how to actually get it open without using noclip, but I assume there's an item that can open stuck doors.

It's random, actually; I've gone back through it multiple times and the flower that's required (i.e. shows up on that glowing spot in the first area) can change. Also, that gate you mentioned is where the tentacle I mentioned that has what I think is one of the required rings is hiding. I'm not sure how to actually get it open without using noclip, but I assume there's an item that can open stuck doors.

Ahah, yeah. The tan-cloak guy at the guild - he can craft a purple jelly thing, lets you open them

any tips for how to beat a goblin boss ?

K I met the final boss and I still can't get the blue chick to join me. Also who is this tan-cloak guy you guys keep mentioning? I thought it's the one who crafts the hammer and key but I don't see any purple jelly on him.

Back