What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

How do I access sister's scenes? I've obtained dark form and can get her into party. If I choose option to think about her in sewer's inn, nothing happens.

Hey anyone knows what to do at the lower district? I mean the forest area

my mv hooker translates, the fairy is mentioning about the pollens, and after that I purified the monster but what next?

I'm also having difficulty... I can't even find the inn, and I don't know which vendor to buy the empty bottle. I see where I can make the magic lantern, which leaves me to believe my game might be mugged... (already got the notebook and made the vendor happy).

It's not an empty bottle. It's a bottle of water from the mid-level dungeon town (or whatever you call the town on the same level as the goblins). The herbalist from that town sells it.

Hey anyone knows what to do at the lower district? I killed the lamia, the goblin, and after that there's a forest area on the lower district where you will meet a fairy. But after purifying the monsters I got stuck, there's nothing to do.

Last edited:

Where are the 3 rings?

I have nothing equipped and I can't interact with the Knight Statue. Only the Statue on the right and the lion statue below.

I think I am missing 1 ring.
Is it in the chest on the other side of the pond that I can't reach?

IIRC you can get the knight ring from the lamia knight by giving her the meats she asked for and chose the 1st(?) option.
For the ring for the demon status I think you get it from defeating the tentacle on the floor in the 1st dungeon town, the one where the blue elf stayed in. The tentacle boss can be access by opening the rusted door downstair by using the purify slime(made at first floor from the merchant that you make the lamp thingie)

p.s not sure if it has been said but you can skip the Goblin boss by giving the Lamia knight meat and chose the 3rd option. She will wonder off the map and you will discover that she ate all the goblin while taking a walk :V

Hey anyone knows what to do at the lower district? I killed the lamia, the goblin, and after that there's a forest area on the lower district where you will meet a fairy. But after purifying the monsters I got stuck, there's nothing to do.

Go back to the elf forest, go all the way west and unlock the western door. enter the door and go downstair. Interact with the statue and a cutscene should happen. Chase the tentacle back into the starter dungeon. A new path has opened up.

Does anyone know what causes the h-scene with the pinkish slime (it's in the gallery). The regular slime enemies don't have h-scenes.

Go back to the elf forest, go all the way west and unlock the western door. enter the door and go downstair. Interact with the statue and a cutscene should happen. Chase the tentacle back into the starter dungeon. A new path has opened up.

Does anyone know what causes the h-scene with the pinkish slime (it's in the gallery). The regular slime enemies don't have h-scenes.

I assume you are asking where the pinkish slime are?
They are in a map at the lowest level of dungeon where the fairy are.
You need to go right on the first map on that floor.

I assume you are asking where the pinkish slime are?
They are in a map at the lowest level of dungeon where the fairy are.
You need to go right on the first map on that floor.

Thanks. Found them. I didn't notice that there's a path there.

Btw, I think I figured out how the flower maze work. Before you enter the maze area there's a glowing flower next to the path. If you get close enough some japanese text appear. Whatever colour the words say is that flower that you need to walk through.

Does anyone know where to find the broken staff that is needed to make the "strongest" staff from the old lady in the surface town?
You can get the broken bow from the Inn by examine the counter near the exit.
The dev probably forgot to remove that when they debug it :V

P.S Nvm the moment I post the moment I found it.........
It is in the map after the flower puzzle in a chest that is well hidden underneath a tree on the far left.

Last edited:

Stupid question, but what do I do at the start? I beat the tentacle boss and got to the town and am just confused.

Thanks. Found them. I didn't notice that there's a path there.

Btw, I think I figured out how the flower maze work. Before you enter the maze area there's a glowing flower next to the path. If you get close enough some japanese text appear. Whatever colour the words say is that flower that you need to walk through.

That's right (I explained this earlier). Whichever flower it shows on that glowing spot is the same type as the one that you need to collect pollen from (i.e. walk on) in that second map so you can get past that puzzle. It actually changes, too, so it's not always going to be the same one every time you pass through.

Stupid question, but what do I do at the start? I beat the tentacle boss and got to the town and am just confused.

I believe that you need to go to the guild up at the very top of the town and talk to one of the NPCs at the top of the building. They should give you an item that lets you pass through the guard on the left side of that building. I apologize in advance if that's not really that helpful or not completely correct, as I can't really pull the game up right now and don't recall exactly what I did step-by-step.

Last edited:

You have to talk to people around town, eventually (I don't know what triggers it) an orc will show up in the large building in the northern part of town. It has two entrances.

The orc is all the way in the back. if he's there you should be able to take the stairs on the left inside of that building. The soldier will stop you the first time, but after speaking with him you should be able to proceed.

I have a question too. Were is the alter that transforms you?

You have to talk to people around town, eventually (I don't know what triggers it) an orc will show up in the large building in the northern part of town. It has two entrances.

The orc is all the way in the back. if he's there you should be able to take the stairs on the left inside of that building. The soldier will stop you the first time, but after speaking with him you should be able to proceed.

I have a question too. Were is the alter that transforms you?

The altar is in the ruins that are at the very top left of the map to the left of your home. There'll be a door up that you have to be a certain level to open, much like many of the other areas in the game.

I've already done that, you chase the tentacle back to your house inside the well. What I'm talking about is after the goblin fight, there's another area inside the locked cage, the area leads to the "DARK FOREST", where you will meet a dark fairy, and purify the trees and defeat the violet t.monsters.

After doing those tasks, I'm stuck at that point.

I've already done that, you chase the tentacle back to your house inside the well. What I'm talking about is after the goblin fight, there's another area inside the locked cage, the area leads to the "DARK FOREST", where you will meet a dark fairy, and purify the trees and defeat the violet t.monsters.

After doing those tasks, I'm stuck at that point.

Oh that. Have you gotten past the tree maze to the north?

For those who have managed to hook this game, what tools did you use?

ITH and AGTH aren't working for me. I have tried the x3 option.

Can't enter in goblin cave, that is after lake with coral cave. This:
313rhnl.jpg

Say something and back when try to enter. I tried to talk to everyone. ¿Any idea?

Can't enter in goblin cave, that is after lake with coral cave. This:
313rhnl.jpg

Say something and back when try to enter. I tried to talk to everyone. ¿Any idea?

Translated to: I..it's not like i am afraid of going alone but for now lets go find another route...

Is there anyone who wants to translate it, I might pick it up if nobody else isn't on it.

Back